Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #11
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: A gardening Idea

OMG TOTALLY! I actually thought of that when the seeds first came out. I was like, "Why aren't there any trees?" Rep to you.
gifted9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rickyfox
Here's one for our Ganz fans.
There are only so many pinking' patches, strawberry Fields, corn mazes, cabage patches and vegie gardens one can make. I"m not saying I do not love my gardens for goodness sake.

But it would be realy cool to see a apple orchard, a grape viand, a orange grove, a cherry tree and a pare tree, how fun would this be. Anybody out there,with me?

I have repeatedly asked for this in the comment section and have even asked for new trees for the backyard that would go through the cycles. I love my gardens and have several, but I would like some diversity like you. How about potatoes and radishes.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #13
rickyfox
Webkinz :)

rickyfox is just really nicerickyfox is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
That is a great idea Rep. I would love be be an apple, grape , orange, cherry, pear farmer
Right on thank you fellow farmer

---------- rickyfox added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mamapatrick
I would like to see an indoor plant that required some maintaince. Maybe an Herb Garden or a indoor flowering plant where you could pick a flower? I walk through my gardens everyday, but there are many rooms that I like the way they are decorated; I just don't have a reason to go in them.
Herbs, or indoor flowers that grow this is a good Idea Thank's

Last edited by rickyfox; 03-11-2009 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #14
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

I really like your idea. It would be nice to have fruit trees that you could harvest. That would be really fun and it would look great!

Great idea!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #15
rickyfox

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
i actually thought about that last noght so it is a very good idea also there could be a peach tree
Oh Yes a peach tree I never thought of that one, Nice
Old 03-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #16
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

I would love to pick some fresh apples or oranges. I love your Fruit Tree idea.
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #17
rickyfox

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I have repeatedly asked for this in the comment section and have even asked for new trees for the backyard that would go through the cycles. I love my gardens and have several, but I would like some diversity like you. How about potatoes and radishes.
Yes, good, potatoes and radishes this would make a good garden compleat. Thank you.
And you are right it is time for some new trees.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #18

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I think it a great idea also. I'm pretty sure our pets would love some farm fresh fruits aong with their vegs!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #19
rickyfox

View Post Originally Posted by 95cute51
I love that idea! we need more fruits and trees! P.S. I like how you made it like a poem!
Thank you it was fun making it in to a poem.

---------- rickyfox added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Thank you all so far your ideas and support, hopefuly some day Ganz will plant the seeds so we can grow.

Last edited by rickyfox; 03-11-2009 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #20

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

I think that fruit trees are a great idea and the addition to the garden(potatoes etc.). I would love to see some flowers that actually grow.
Twilightly is offline Female
Closed