Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #11
fishymill
Webkinz :)

fishymill is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Gardening Idea!

I'D like to see maybe a grape vine that would yield like 5 to 10 bunches of grapes so you could plant a vineyard. that would be awesome!!
fishymill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
Paula Fain is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Gardening ideas

I like the idea of selling all at one tiime or in bulk. It takes too much time. Presently, even when I rake the weeds, they are still there until I log out and log back in. It would be really confusing with a big garden. I had three full gardens at one time, but due to increasing problem with slow screens and wait times I sold back all my plants. I had thought it would be nice to be able to buy a watering system. I neglected to water for about 7 days and everything dried up and had to redug. Thanks for listening Paula
Old 01-05-2009, 03:40 AM   #13
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Paula Fain
Re: Gardening ideas

I like the idea of selling all at one tiime or in bulk. It takes too much time. Presently, even when I rake the weeds, they are still there until I log out and log back in. It would be really confusing with a big garden. I had three full gardens at one time, but due to increasing problem with slow screens and wait times I sold back all my plants. I had thought it would be nice to be able to buy a watering system. I neglected to water for about 7 days and everything dried up and had to redug. Thanks for listening Paula

Hi there Paula! Did u know that u only have to rake ur gardens and u don't have to water them. It's a great time saving tip.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 04:12 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

Tallbear is an unknown quantity at this point

I've enjoyed all the suggestions on gardening. I for one would just like to see something new and different...it keeps it interesting!

I would just like to add a point about NOT WATERING your plants. It's true, watering isn't required for plants to grow to maturity, however not watering will increase the growth of weeds considerably. Weeding a garden is far less time consuming, even if the weeds consume as much as 40% of your garden, compared to 100% watering along with some weeds.

Last edited by Tallbear; 01-05-2009 at 04:21 AM..
Old 01-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #15
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I suggested to them that they should do away with having to click after every harvest on every item or at least make it so we could click sell or keep; that way at least some of the extra stuff we have to do now we wouldn't have to do them. I also told them that someone {from here} had an idea for something like a wheelbarrow where one item of whatever plant yield could be put in it and then type the number to sell to 'market' {wshop}. I also suggest different seeds including grape arbors {they would look so nice if they were on the wood items wouldn't they} as well as different fruit trees. Who knows, they might. I also suggested that they make the jellybean tree actually produce, otherwise what good is it, really? Just like the ice cream tree, which I assume does nothing.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed