Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

Smile Gardening Idea!

My idea was that since I got so many gardens it would be great to have a option to pay to have "webkinz" pick your garden for you. It is time consuming but it would save time and we could play more on games.

And....

Selling the crops, there should be option to "sell all" instead of doing it one by one. 2000 strawberries to sell one by one takes a long time to do.

What do you think?
watatatow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #2

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Gardening Idea!

Well I don't get the "Picking Gardens" Idea. Could you explain it a little more?
Selling the crops altogether is a good idea.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

100% agreed with the selling..."sell all" should be an option, it takes too long.

I wouldn't mind a hire option, though I sort of enjoy tending my garden.

Something that might help a great deal with it though is a larger watering can, perhaps one that did a solid row at a time? It seems easily implemented and could be purchased from the WShop.

Would also like to see more things to grow and perhaps some indoor plants that require tending and yield some kind of harvest that is profitable...a few silly ideas:

ChocoTree: Leafy, rich, brown plant that yields Chocolate Tango Truffles, but requires chocolate milk to “water”

Musical Fir: Tall, fir tree that plays music when clicked and yields Musical Munchies (cookies); requires perhaps cream soda or root beer to “water”.
Icy Azalea: Icicle shaped hanging leaves that require ice pops or cream to water and yields Icy Igloo Pie.

The basic idea here is that you take only one WShop food item and produce several “cooked” food type items by making use of plants rather than a stove/sandwich maker/blender. These might be nice items to use both for decoration and to feed our hungry webkinz.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i wish they would have some fruit trees
Old 01-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #5

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

What I meant by picking is to harvest the crop when ready.

Friut trees ans flowers sounds good.

Aeza, you don't have to water your plants, just rake them harvest them, but you don't have to water. it won't die. I haven't water my plant in months and they are stll growing.
watatatow is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #6
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Or instead of a sell all option, an option that allows you to type in how many you want to sell in case you don't want to sell all of them. I'd also love to be able to select all fo my plants and harvest all of them at the same time instead of one by one.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #7

awhistle is an unknown quantity at this point

Great idea with selling the crops! It would take 4ever to sell 2000 strawberries!
awhistle is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
finneypinn

finneybeam is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love a sell all option. Or an option that allowed you to type in how many you want to sell. Sometimes I keep some for recipes. I also love the indoor plant idea. I would love an indoor garden!
finneybeam is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #9
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Thats a realy good idea! It would make the times where I really dont feel like picking easier!
Old 01-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #10
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I like the sell all option too, its very time consuming selling off the crops. I'd also like to see some new seed packs, and my son and I have been talking about fruit trees for ages. I'd like to see oranges, apples and some new ground crops like potatoes or beets.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Closed