Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Gardening Idea! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/gardening-idea-451065/)

watatatow01-04-2009 03:42 PM

Gardening Idea!

My idea was that since I got so many gardens it would be great to have a option to pay to have "webkinz" pick your garden for you. It is time consuming but it would save time and we could play more on games.

And....

Selling the crops, there should be option to "sell all" instead of doing it one by one. 2000 strawberries to sell one by one takes a long time to do.

What do you think?

Pupcake01-04-2009 04:58 PM

Re: Gardening Idea!

Well I don't get the "Picking Gardens" Idea. Could you explain it a little more?
Selling the crops altogether is a good idea. :)

Aeza01-04-2009 05:12 PM

100% agreed with the selling..."sell all" should be an option, it takes too long.

I wouldn't mind a hire option, though I sort of enjoy tending my garden.

Something that might help a great deal with it though is a larger watering can, perhaps one that did a solid row at a time? It seems easily implemented and could be purchased from the WShop.

Would also like to see more things to grow and perhaps some indoor plants that require tending and yield some kind of harvest that is profitable...a few silly ideas:

ChocoTree: Leafy, rich, brown plant that yields Chocolate Tango Truffles, but requires chocolate milk to “water”

Musical Fir: Tall, fir tree that plays music when clicked and yields Musical Munchies (cookies); requires perhaps cream soda or root beer to “water”.
Icy Azalea: Icicle shaped hanging leaves that require ice pops or cream to water and yields Icy Igloo Pie.

The basic idea here is that you take only one WShop food item and produce several “cooked” food type items by making use of plants rather than a stove/sandwich maker/blender. These might be nice items to use both for decoration and to feed our hungry webkinz.
:clab:

kandym01-04-2009 05:13 PM

i wish they would have some fruit trees

watatatow01-04-2009 10:56 PM

What I meant by picking is to harvest the crop when ready.

Friut trees ans flowers sounds good.

Aeza, you don't have to water your plants, just rake them harvest them, but you don't have to water. it won't die. I haven't water my plant in months and they are stll growing.

Tj0301-04-2009 11:01 PM

Or instead of a sell all option, an option that allows you to type in how many you want to sell in case you don't want to sell all of them. I'd also love to be able to select all fo my plants and harvest all of them at the same time instead of one by one.

awhistle01-04-2009 11:05 PM

Great idea with selling the crops! It would take 4ever to sell 2000 strawberries! :o

finneybeam01-04-2009 11:05 PM

I would love a sell all option. Or an option that allowed you to type in how many you want to sell. Sometimes I keep some for recipes. I also love the indoor plant idea. I would love an indoor garden!

zboy310001-04-2009 11:08 PM

Thats a realy good idea! It would make the times where I really dont feel like picking easier! :)

Jeninfla01-04-2009 11:08 PM

I like the sell all option too, its very time consuming selling off the crops. I'd also like to see some new seed packs, and my son and I have been talking about fruit trees for ages. I'd like to see oranges, apples and some new ground crops like potatoes or beets.