Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinzfamiily is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Gardening Idea

I spend a lot of time helping my youngest with his webkinz. he got on a garden kick to sell his crops to the W shop for money an easy way for him to make money without having to beat the games or a job etc. So he planted 3 HUGE rooms of crops. Well that is a lot of watering. So my idea that I have sent as a suggestion to Webkinz is to get a sprinkler system. Something to purchase as a rare item in the curio shop perhaps and if you set it in your garden and click on it, it can water your room of garden items. no more click on each little square one at a time..... what a time saver that would be and you get your crops watered. So many times he has forgotten or just says it takes soooooo long and he has to dig up his crop and start over.

great lesson for him but too much watering for me
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Gardening Idea

That is a good idea! I acutally stopped watering and the crop still grows...I'll just go in and rake a bit as only half the items usually needs to be raked and seems to not take as long. I haven't wanted in like forever...lol.
peachymary is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

You don't need to water. Just rake as needed and harvest.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
Rorypoppet
Gifted

ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!

That's what I was going to say too. It isn't necessary to water the crops. You only have to make sure to rake them and they will grow perfectly fine.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
WVBrownie
Flarkblam is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, no watering needed. My jaw dropped when I heard that. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sell a big group of veggies all at once, rather than nine at a time, dragging each of them up individually?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
Gifted

Pigologist is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool, thanks for the watering tip. I've been raking daily and watering every couple of days.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

no water just rake
Old 01-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #8
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

It seems that it rains every night in Webkinz world while it is shut down. So you don't need to water at all. The weeds love the rain though so you do have to rake each day!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

A watering system would look really
cute though.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed