Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Default Gardening

I think ganz should make a farming Irrigation system for a fair price for all of us gardeners with large crops.The kind that is on wheels ond rolls through the fields, it would cut out alot of time watering each plant . I also think they should make more plants to grow,like green beans ,peas,squash,asparagus and even berry bushes for blueberries and raspberries and fruit trees for apples, oranges,cherries and grape vines. They need new items in the gardening department. That is my opinion,what is yours?
jsebaker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
PuddyTatGrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Gardening

I never water my plants. I just harvest and weed and they are doing fine. It saves a lot of time for us with large gardens.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #3

gwenrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should have a button at the w-shop that you can sell all of your srawberries at the same time it would save you alot of time.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by gwenrocks
I think they should have a button at the w-shop that you can sell all of your srawberries at the same time it would save you alot of time.
That sounds great! But wouldnt it be great to water the whole garden with one click? Kind of like a giant sprinkler♥
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #5
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

YES a sprinkler is what I have been hoping for!!
SG is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #6

gwenrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

That would save alot of time grat idea!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:11 AM   #7
RoyalTree

RoyalTree is on a distinguished road

Watering with a click is a great idea! And I love the idea of adding additional food items to plant and harvest. I would buy them!
RoyalTree is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #8

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jsebaker
That sounds great! But wouldnt it be great to water the whole garden with one click? Kind of like a giant sprinkler♥
When we first started out we thought a sprinkler would be great...now we just rake and harvest. You don't really have to inspect to see which is which.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:56 AM   #9

Babyblue403 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just like something to water my plants.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:28 AM   #10
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I also like the unusual plants we see from time to time like the jelly beans, the donuts, and the ossilly bones. I wish they would create more items like that for a garden. Maybe a plant that grows a beverage like a tea tree, or a candy cane bush for christmas. With Halloween coming up it would be cool to have a plant that grows gummi spiders or gummi bats.
Robmomm is offline Female
Closed