Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Gardening in 1 button!

If you like the look of a garden, you can buy "permanent" plants from the WShop that never need raking or harvesting. Of course, since they are decorations only, you can't earn money from them.

Earning money should take time, and work

If we could rake and harvest with just a click of a button, it would make no sense to have a garden at all
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Like Real Life, Money takes time to earn and involves work. I think Ganz wants to teach Ganz to really put there all into something if they have a passion for something (Earning Kinzcash, in this case).

Like Zooz and Warb said, this is a bit unrealistic and my added extra is Ganz is a website to teach kids and adults alike certain life skills that can help them later on.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #13
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

I like this idea. I pretty much gave up on all of my gardens because I didn't have time to do all of then and sometimes it wouldn't let me weed ONE plant. And then it died and I wasn't able to dig it up because my computer was acting like it wasn't there.
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #14
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I perfectly support!
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 11:32 AM   #15

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

This is another "gimme" idea. Gardening is NOT supposed to be about quick and easy KinzCash. It is supposed to be about hard work for a just reward.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #16
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
No offense to you, but I'm not so sure about this. It diminishes the reality. Real farmers can't plow an entire field with one lap on a tractor. It should take work to get money, even in virtual worlds.
View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
Did you know that you NEVER have to water your garden in WW? NEVER.

You have to weed every fourth day, but you NEVER have to water. It makes no difference to the growing of your crops. Here is the link: Gardening - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I NEVER water my plants and I weed only when necessary. You have four days before weeds kill your plants, so you can take a four day hiatus. Weeds do not affect the growth cycle. From planting to harvesting is only 7/8 days.

I have three rooms filled with 100 plants each. I just thought you would appreciate knowing that little factoid. Since I started letting WW water my plants with rain only, I am SO much happier about gardening.

It really IS only one button -- the weeding button and even then you can wait a few days between weeding!

The most profitable crops are Strawberries and Carrots. Strawberries are slightly more profitable in the long run but in the short term Carrots are slightly more profitable. Both crops will make you lots of money.

Good luck! Even I can have a green thumb in WW :-)
Jeanene
View Post Originally Posted by Zooz

If you like the look of a garden, you can buy "permanent" plants from the WShop that never need raking or harvesting. Of course, since they are decorations only, you can't earn money from them.

Earning money should take time, and work

If we could rake and harvest with just a click of a button, it would make no sense to have a garden at all
View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Like Real Life, Money takes time to earn and involves work. I think Ganz wants to teach Ganz to really put there all into something if they have a passion for something (Earning Kinzcash, in this case).

Like Zooz and Warb said, this is a bit unrealistic and my added extra is Ganz is a website to teach kids and adults alike certain life skills that can help them later on.
View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
This is another "gimme" idea. Gardening is NOT supposed to be about quick and easy KinzCash. It is supposed to be about hard work for a just reward.
i like your idea, but i have to agree with the people i quoted above. in the real world, gardening & harvesting takes a lot of time & effort when on webkinz, all we have to do is click on the plant we want to garden.

by making gardening easier with one click of a button, it would defeat the purpose of teaching us what real gardening & harvesting is like.

jeanenehea was very helpful with giving you the guide of gardening to make gardening on webkinz even more easier for you
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 08:42 AM   #17
友達じゃないぞ

kittycats10rox has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana

I support this idea!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

i agree, gardening for me takes FOREVER!
i think they should have a "water all" or "rake all" button, it would make life so much easier
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #19
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Good idea. They might instal like a take care of garden forever button to be purchiced at the eStore.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #20
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Your idea would make life a lot easier for all our pets. I have 9 full gardens on 3 accts. It does take forever even without watering.
My idea would be to have 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen: Harvest All, Rake All & Water All.

suzee
this has been my thought all along, altho i don't have that many gardens. i would if it didn't take forever to tend to.. i think there should be some way to "sell all" when it comes to selling multiples of one item.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed