Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #11
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Garden Ideas

I love those ideas! It would be so cool to have an orchard with lots of fruit trees and birdhouses!

---------- July added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

On a sort of related note, I'd love to have a barn decorating theme. Wallpaper that looks like the inside of a barn, and a floor that looks like straw... and stable beds for the horses and cows!

Last edited by July; 08-05-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
July is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #12

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I really like all these ideas. I especially would like a Barn since we have so many horses and farm animals. Great idea!
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #13
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

those are really fantastic ideas i would luv to see those in webkinz world
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #14
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I love those ideas. I would also like to see grape vines that could grow and curl around your garden.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #15
fishkid9191

pupluvrgirl87 is an unknown quantity at this point

why have gardening tools 100 kc each when they come free with any garden plant?
also coaco trees can't make coffee and they grow black and white flowers that stink so much that only one kind of bug would pollenate them so that they could grow coaco beans. and I'm pretty sure that bug only lives very far away. and that bug is, believe it or not, not a .
not that I don't LOVE chocolate. ooh! I know how to get free chocolate with a plant! just harvest something big, like pumpkin, watermelon or cabbage, sell it, and use the kc to buy chocolate!
pupluvrgirl87 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #16
saraboo97197

marineluver93 is an unknown quantity at this point

I already posted on this thread, but I think the newer ideas everyone has are great. I have my own thread called Webkinz Ideas. Please stop by if you have any plush ideas or room theme or item ideas. It would be wonderful to get a bunch of ideas and chat about them. These ideas are great to chat about. Please stop by to blab about great ideas you have for Webkinz!!
marineluver93 is offline Female
Closed