Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #11
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Default Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

That's a neat idea. I don't think that you'd be able to rent a room, but maybe if there was a room like the trading room, where you could click a table and put up some Wshop items, and a price. There would have to be a limit, though, because some people might try to sell the item for a lot more then it should be sold for. I think that prices lower then the Wshop would be the best, even if there was a set price for everything, for example, 20% off. You could put your item on the table, and it would be 20% off the Wshop price. If you wanted to buy it, the kinzcash would go to the user.
This is a cool idea though.
--Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #12
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

I love that idea because in the regular trading here on WI it's pretty hard to get rid of regular W-shop items because they're so easy to buy. But i dont want to sell the bigger ones back because i'd be losing money. Any one who doesnt have as much money but maybe has a lot of small items may want to trade like at a garage sale or swap meet :-D
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 05:11 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Ok, GANZ, some of your ideas have not been the greatest, brightest, or best, so why don't you "JUMP ON THIS ONE".
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

I was thinking there could be something similar for curio shop items: There are people (like me) who've spent too much money on items from the curio shop. it would be much easier than trading; some people have lots of money and would be willing to spend any amount on rares.
inlovewithstich626, I'd like to add your idea to the front.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Wonderful idea! I used to be on a site that let you do that, and I think it would be an awesome addition to Webkinz! Many times I've wanted to just ask for money for the items I had in trade rooms if people didn't have the same valued items as I, but I knew we couldn't do that without coins.

Maybe our Webbies could hold auctions? LOL!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #16

jkkc0597 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

Thats an amazing idea. I hope webkinz world adds a garage sale area.
jkkc0597 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #17
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

That's an awesome idea! I would love that!
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #19
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I came up with something like that a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile ago, except mine was a little different. Here, let me grab my poll.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #20
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

I'd love the idea...although the clubhouse would be kind of hard...but if they had something like what Millsberry (anyone else play that?) has pertaining to Yard Sales (have a special section for that, with an search engine to find your wanted items), that would be cool
chenoa890 is offline Female
Closed