Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
e Are Golden
Webkinz :)

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

Talking Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

I was thinking there could be a room in the clubhouse for webkinz to auction off their unwanted furniture, items, etc. The W-shop only gives back half of what an object is worth. But, if someone wanted a cheaper price, or someone else wanted to sell an item for more than to the W-shop, they could! I don't have many items people want to trade for, but some others could buy items for me! People could rent rooms for a small amount of kinzcash for some time, and others could visit, if they wanted to buy items!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse

Looooooooooooooooove it.
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

I love that idea!
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #4

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

i would love to have a webbie yard sale!! it would be great to help others and still turn a little more kc than ganz gives me. i would love that someone could reuse what i no longer need!
total5747 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #5

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

That's a great idea! I have multiple items that aren't selling but also want useless items. I have been collecting all kinds of webkinz clothes, furniture, and wallpapers that would be considered "trash" by some people in the clubhouse. I'd love to see and area where we can trade our junk with other people!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

that would be an awesome idea!!!!!!! i would like the trading tables to be for sale
webkinzpatrol is offline Male
Old 03-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #7

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that would be cool
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

Default Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

The idea came to me as I sold my oak-paneled pool back to the w-shop for only half of what i originally paid!
Old 03-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

Default Re: Garage Sales in the Clubhouse! Support selling your old furniture for more money than to the W-Shop!!!

i love that idea! lets say you have an extremely rare item that you want to sell. the w-shop would not give you much money at all. if you could sell the item to somebody, you would actually get what the item is worth. the WIGEV would come in handy for the pricing!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #10
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Love love love love love love love this!
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed