Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Yes I love him.
Webkinz :)

kubie2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz you're making me mad! Come read everybody

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
There is plenty of new stuff on WW. We just got introduced to a tree top theme, another theme is on its way and it looks lots of fun. They just released some new exclusives and added a game back to the TA. My mother always taught me to be happy with what I have. Now that I am an adult I realize the value in that more than I ever did when I was young.
true, but!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a very close family member that works for ganz webkinz, and they said that they're working on it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #12

2003CHESTER is an unknown quantity at this point

I am open for all new ideas, whether it is E-store or W-Shop. My idea would be that all wallpaper/flooring and furniture should be in the W-Shop. If they want to add things to the E-store then it should be everything that is interactive such as items that play music, lazy river ride, yeti forest, etc. Then you have an even mix and a chance to have everything. I have 101 pets and do not regret any money that I have spent on anything Webkinz, E-store or otherwise. Thank You to Ganz for giving us Webkinz, but please help us not to lose interest due to the inability to afford items that we look forward to in the W-shop.

Thanks to everyone for listening and allowing us to be heard here in the Insider.

Mom of 101 Kids and Counting!!!
2003CHESTER is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
Can I has bunny Yes

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Yeah I noticed that too. I mean I like that stuffed animals better than just an estore pet. I really wish they would just make plushes.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #14
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

How long did it take them to make the Tree Top Room Theme, also, how long has it been since GANZ said they were coming out with the Big Movie screen and it STILL not out?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I see what you mean, but remember with the econamy manufacturing plushies is very expensive and it costs less in the long run to make vurtual pets. Also ganz is not stopping making plushies, they are now just adding more stuff on the estore. I dissagree with you 100%.

Deluxe memberships are also cool and you can't say that it is unfair because we pay for the extra stuff if you want the extra stuff you can buy it too. They arn't taking anything away from non deluxe members or forcing you to be a deluxe, you can choose to pay for extra stuff if you want. I don't like all the hate of deluxe, and the estore, because they are both a fine idea. If you don't like the stuff you don't need to buy it.

~Filicity
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #16
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Hmmm... another "I don't agree with Ganz" subject. This forum topic is flooded with them! Anyways, let me get back to the point...

Ganz yes, is putting a bunch of new stuff into the E-Store... but didn't they not to long ago come out with a new room theme and stove and what not? Didn't they bring in some new exclusives/rares a month or two ago? Ganz has to please everyone, which is face it... impossible. They cannot make everyone happy at the same time. I see your point with the 'No plush deal when purchasing online' but that's other people's decisions of what they do with THEIR own money. You can take action with your opinion, by simply not purchasing from the e-store.

Ganz is continuously (sp?) coming out with more and more pets, trading cards, bags, accessorries, etc. because once you stop juggling a bunch of Webkinz Products in a kids face (and sometimes parents) they are going to go on and find some shiny new toy. You are worried about the quality of their products? Simple take the Webkinz back to the store if it is not 'up to standard'. The store won't take it back? Even better, send it back to the manufacturer (Ganz) and be sure to include the pet and letter. That simple. I don't get your opinion about the little amount of lil-kinz, one signature, and then the classic webkinz. Are you suggesting that they don't have enough? Trust me, they are producing a lot of webkinz each and every month. Just look at the homepage for the webkinz coming out, there is a pretty good amount. And who says you have to get the NEW webkinz? Maybe you can get the mouse or something like that, that has been out for a while.

Thanks for your post on WI and I hope that you see my point of veiw also.

♥Karsen! (:
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #17
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Also many people are saying they should just make the plushies, but really they can make both and you don't need to buy the estore pets if you don't want some people only like the vurtuals, it is not hurting anything if they make both you don't need to buy the estore ones if you don't want.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #18

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

i totally agree you make some awesome points. There are plenty of new items that its like I want the plush not the paper! so if you wouldn't mind either please take a look at my own threads. I mean what is webkinz going to come out with next? An e store pet that's a seamonster? Give us the plush!!!!
luvwbknz is offline Female
Closed