Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #1
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Default Ganz you're making me mad! Come read everybody

Ganz is making all these new things for the E-Store for "E-store Points". I am getting tired of Ganz putting more new stuff at the E-store than they are in Webkinz World. I know Ganz is a big company, and they need to make money but come on! You know, I don't mind buying something that comes with something that I can touch, like webkinz pets, the trading cards, the first series of charms, kinzclips, Bookmarks. But if you buy an E-store pet, what are you going to do with it? Hug the piece of paper that its printed on?

You know, they come out with webkinz, then the pet aren't enough. Then thats not enough. Then they come out with trading cards, then thats not enough. Then they come out with pet bags, then thats not enough. The list goes on and on and on. Not only that, but the quality of the pets is getting worse. I think we all know that Ganz is famous for the good quality of their plush pets. Now, I'm not to sure. And another thing, they are making 3- 5 (maybe more sometimes) pets a month! Usually one of those pets is a signature pet that is $20-$30 each. They aren't making as many Lil'kinz either-- one or two a month that are $9-$13. The other ones are all big ones going for $12-$17? Ganz, you need to know that these aren't just hard times for you, but also for your customers.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz you're making me mad! Come read everybody

I totally agree with everything you stated. I thought it was fun at first, but now sometimes the games don't work right or the today list activies don't load right, you call, and get an excuse why it's not working...blah,blah...take our money, make sure the site WORKS!

Last edited by bbstinger; 07-20-2009 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: spelling
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

i totally agree! i haven't bought Webkinz for two months! i'm really sick of the Estore cause when i heard about a Purple Monster coming out for Halloween i was excited to get the pet but when i heard it was Estore i was about to Cry i wanted a plush for it! i love monsters to death so i was excited! and the Halloween piano i was like cool i can't wait to buy it in the W shop but nope heard it was estore then i cried i just had to let my feelings out about this anyways have a good day WI

-WebkinzFireFawn
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I absolutely agree. It seems like you can only get the best on WW if you have the money to do so. Not everyone can afford mulitple pets as well as all the other stuff that you can buy to go with them. I agree about the estore. the stuff is nice on the website but that is it you don't get much for the price that is for sure. When was the last time that they put new clothes in the Wshop. I have been a member for 5 months now and not one new piece of clothing has been added. That is my rant and I am welcome to it.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

i know that they are a company, and they want money. however, as you can see by the number of threads about this topic, hates the way ganz is treating us and WW
oh yeah! and the only reason that a lot of us are still playing on webkinz, is so we can play on WI (at least that's why i am still playing on webkinz

Last edited by Galfam; 07-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: adding
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
Call me Summer!

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

and they're so bsy working on the "more important" stuff, when there are all those glitches on WW!!!
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

There is plenty of new stuff on WW. We just got introduced to a tree top theme, another theme is on its way and it looks lots of fun. They just released some new exclusives and added a game back to the TA. My mother always taught me to be happy with what I have. Now that I am an adult I realize the value in that more than I ever did when I was young.
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #8
Yes I love him.

kubie2 is on a distinguished road

i agree totally! Ganz isn't thinking about their customers, only theirselves
Old 07-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I am super pleased with all the new stuff they have added and even though I can't do it all with my family, its nice to see the website grow and accommodate all interests and the estore serves people in areas that can't even buy pets. Thats a great value for them because they couldn't play without that possibility.
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

yeah the -store is dumb i am against it and they r a rip-of i haven't boutghen one thing and i never will i want a plush because u can go out and get a real webiewith the plush chepaer or a $1 more!!!
Closed