Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
Call me DolphinGirl!
Webkinz :)

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Default Ganz, why did you do this?

I do not think ganz should have let deluxe members have more rares. I think it should be fair for everyone. Why should little kids who do not have enough money for becoming deluxe have to be punished for that? I think with everything else in the world being so expensive they should have some way people could become deluxe without spending that much money. Maybe if you are very kind to everyone on webkinz and go on everyday you could get a free membership for deluxe? I don't know, but I think the deluxe membership is bot fair. That is just my opinion, please post yours.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 08:04 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, why did you do this?

I am deluxe for many reasons, but I am not a rare collector... I just think that there should a extra rare for deluxe, but maybe everyday they could also have another rare for regular? That way, there would be at least three rares everyday, and two for the regular members!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

That is a good idea. But what made me unhappy is that people with lots of money get everything. I was checking the rares for the day, and I saw the pool, and I decided I needed it for my spa. I can not trade, and I can not go begging for people to give it to me. This makes me unhappy.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #4

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

I think that you get what you pay for, and if people want to pay extra then they should be rewarded with extra items. It isn't like you are deprived of anything important though if you have a regular account
Smile is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

It's good that you're sharing your opinion, RainbowSmiley. Even though I am not a deluxe member, I still think that you think you get what you pay for. I mean, I think Ganz doesn't want deluxe members to think that they wasted their money for a deluxe membership. I don't really care for deluxe accounts though, I find it good enough that I have a regular account x]
Old 10-18-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile
I think that you get what you pay for, and if people want to pay extra then they should be rewarded with extra items. It isn't like you are deprived of anything important though if you have a regular account
I kind of agree with this - it wouldn't be fair for someone who isn't a deluxe member to get a rare that a deluxe member gets because the deluxe member is paying money, and the person who isn't a deluxe member is not. It's kind of like an upgrade, just like Insider Insider here on Webkinz Insider.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Well, I am not trying to be rude in ANY way, of course, but the people who do have them paid, and I think they expect some bonuses. If there weren't any bonuses, why pay? Ganz needs to have enough features to get people playing with Deluxe Accounts

Also, you have Insider Insider. If you used WI Bucks, let us assume you didn't. So, what if someone comes up to you and says, "Why do you get bigger
avatar sizes and no ads?" Well, you paid for it, so you get it.

I hope you don't take this like it is rude, but they paid

Last edited by Quack Quack; 10-18-2009 at 05:09 PM..
Old 10-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I agree with you, and with Smile. I'm half-half.
Although it doesn't seem fair to you, think about them. They pay the money to become a Deluxe Member, and they get what they pay for. If you were a Deluxe member, and there wasn't any benefits or special gifts, wouldn't you feel disappointed? I know I'd feel like I wasted my money.
On the other hand, to us, it doesn't seem fair that they get kind of.. special treatment? Extra things? Stuff like that.

It's just a website, though.
Don't feel bad.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
Call me DolphinGirl!

Thanks Pop-tart.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I don't see that anyone is being punished. It's just a matter of 'what do you want to buy'. You bought a Webkinz, and you get to go online to play with them. Some people can't even afford a Webkinz plushie, a computer or online service.

Last edited by Desty; 10-19-2009 at 03:54 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε