Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default GANZ, why can't we support lupus a little bit more? Goal: 20

Banner under construction

Hello! Please come here and support these lupus pets to COME TRUE!
What is lupus?:

Quote:
Lupus is an auto-immune disease. Immune, as in, your "immune system". The immune system is the thing that fights off disease and bacteria. However, an auto-immune disease is practically the opposite of this. Your body becomes "confused" and your immune system starts to fight your own body, and begins to destroy tissues from the inside. This is VERY painful {obviously}.

Quote:

Lupus is acquired through genetics. A whopping 90% of lupus patients are women. Lupus occurs more often in African-Americans and Asians than Caucasians, Hispanics, or other nationalities.

Even if you were to have lupus from birth, you may never have any symptoms. Lupus is triggered through an emotional or stressful event. Symptoms vary greatly, between rashes, join pains, mood swings, and extreme exhaustion.

Here is a list of lupus items/pets that we want!:
Quote:

Thank you to me for this idea,

How about a lupus firefly? A lupus theme? Any pics or ideas?

Want your idea added to the list? Just post your idea and say I want it added to the list

Pictures made by me and the members:

Quote:
Thank you to me for this picture of a lupus firefly, its PSF, and PSI:

Quote:

Click the image to open in full size.

The PSF;

The PSI;

Want your pictures on the list? Post your pictures and what they are and say that you want them on the list.

Thank you for you time of viewing this thread!

Last edited by 889wlry; 07-01-2011 at 02:43 PM..
889wlry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: GANZ, why can't we support lupus a little bit more? Goal: 5

Reserved for future use
: amethysth::a methysth:
Old 06-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
crybaby
Gifted

Reserved for future use
Old 06-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
crybaby
Gifted

reserved for future use (1 more after this )
Old 06-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #5
crybaby
Gifted

Reserved for future use (LAST 1 )

You may post now!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YES. A lot of people don't know about Lupus, and purple is a very pretty color, so why not? Or at least maybe have a purple pet as POTM in May (Lupus Awareness Month, I do believe), like how they had the Pink Poodle as POTM in October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which I also care about, and pink is also pretty ).

I would certainly love a Lupus Awareness Firefly! That would be just adorable! Though I am super glad that Ganz even made a Violetwing Butterfly (a purple butterfly is kind of the symbol of Lupus). Maybe they could have that cute little critter on sale in the eStore in June to support Lupus Awareness?

All in all, this is a very good idea! Lupus is one of those things that people actually need to be aware of, and Ganz supporting it would really inform their *millions* of players about it! XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
crybaby
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
YES. A lot of people don't know about Lupus, and purple is a very pretty color, so why not? Or at least maybe have a purple pet as POTM in May (Lupus Awareness Month, I do believe), like how they had the Pink Poodle as POTM in October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which I also care about, and pink is also pretty ).

I would certainly love a Lupus Awareness Firefly! That would be just adorable! Though I am super glad that Ganz even made a Violetwing Butterfly (a purple butterfly is kind of the symbol of Lupus). Maybe they could have that cute little critter on sale in the eStore in June to support Lupus Awareness?

All in all, this is a very good idea! Lupus is one of those things that people actually need to be aware of, and Ganz supporting it would really inform their *millions* of players about it! XD
Good idea! Do you want that idea on the front page? And thanks for supporting! We need 4 more people to make my goal, Then I can add it up to 10!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Great idea! We should have a THEME for it too.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2011, 02:33 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 06-24-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I support! It'd be great if Ganz would support a cause.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blu supports!, jellydonut!, wi tag invasion!!, you are beautiful!