Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Ganz Store, E-store codes and Love Snake-Now with homemade pic of Love Snake!

Ganz Store

Having to go from store to store just to find that requested webkinz, It's a bother but we do it because we care. Even though we don't get it we still try our best. Wouldn't it be easier if we had a webkinz store. Strictly webkinz and webkinz related items? Yet, it could also be a Ganz store in which all Ganz items were sold including webkinz.

I imagine a store. Not much bigger than the average pharmacy. ( Or any medicine store ) It would have all the webkinz that are retired or not. It would be so much easier than going around to every webkinz retailer. Wouldn't it?

I am a webkinz shopper myself. I go looking for the prefect webkinz , kinzklips and zumbuddies. My store doesn't have the merchandise I want. They have other webkinz things but not what I want. I am sure this has happened to someone besides me. I still think it would be a great idea to have a Ganz store where we could get any webkinz.

Webkinz are super popular the same goes for all items made by you, Ganz. It would only make you more money if there was a webkinz store. I understand the e-store and things that you can only buy online but, Wouldn't it be nice to have a store?

I know they are only available online but, Wouldn't it be nice if in a store there was a locked up place where you could buy e-store codes? Maybe a bit cheaper and things for kids since most can't buy from the e-store because of their parents.

For example, My parents. They don't believe it is safe to buy from the e-store. They say it costs real money and they can't trust Ganz. ( I can.) So what I am thinking is.. What if you could buy codes in stores? They would of course be behind the register or locked up so nobody could touch them without assistance. It would be easier for not only me but, Many others. There would be codes for pets, items, furniture and more.

I have thought of this and made sure nobody else had posted the idea but, I think it would be adorable to have a love snake! It would be the same material as the Love frog and monkey. So it would be pink. Not white like the Love Puppy and Lion. I have no ideas for PSIs and PSFs but, It would be cute! Don't you think?

I now present...
Click the image to open in full size. Love Snake! (Made by me!)

So.. What do you think? Please share ideas and opinions but no criticism please. Constructive criticism is fine. Thanks for taking your time to read.

Cmb123

Last edited by cmb123; 12-19-2009 at 10:29 PM..
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #2
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Ganz Store, E-store codes and Love Snake

I like the idea of the love snake! It's not your typical love animal, so it would be a nice contrast!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #3

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I adore a Love Snake! I would buy it! That'd be adorable.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #4

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for reading! I would love to see a love snake lol.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #5

Everyone's opinions count. Thanks everyone!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #6

Does anyone like the Picture of the Love Snake I made?

Click the image to open in full size.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:34 PM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Quote:
It would have all the webkinz that are retired or not.
I like the idea!
The only thing I disagree with is this- what about those who paid $$$ for those rare and retired pets? We shouldn't be able to have this aspect to make it easier for us. We should have to find it and work just as hard to get our own.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #8
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Ganz Store, E-store codes and Love Snake

Cool ideas! I especially love the Love Snake! It would be awesome for just like a only-webkinz store! I also have some trouble finding some webkinz so if they dont have it at my regular retailer I have to go online and buy it! Great idea!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I like the idea!
The only thing I disagree with is this- what about those who paid $$$ for those rare and retired pets? We shouldn't be able to have this aspect to make it easier for us. We should have to find it and work just as hard to get our own.
That is true.. But, maybe it wouldn't have long retired. Nor retired maybe just the new ones or something
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
i'm a sad
Banned
mjcat46 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Store, E-store codes and Love Snake-Now with homemade pic of Love Snake!

uh no affens but i dont like the love snake i just hate snakes *shudders* but the other ideas are great!
mjcat46 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
maplepelt wuz here