Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
osh28
Webkinz :)

Osh28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Ganz should stop retiring Webkinz and items.

I think Ganz should just stop retiring Webkinz and items.
Osh28 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz should stop retiring Webkinz and items.

I KNOW it keeps on its too much
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Oh, please, stop complaining! No offense, but I've seen too many of these threads! How else are they going to make money in this economy?
mcgonagle is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

keep in mind that they have to retire pets and items to bring new ones in WW, but I don't get why they retire so quickly.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
leaster7748 is a...

PikaBlu is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
keep in mind that they have to retire pets and items to bring new ones in WW, but I don't get why they retire so quickly.
Yeah, like the Black & White Cheeky Dog and the :snake: Tiger Snake. Plus, kinda out of the thread, but, when was the Brown Cow released? I was looking through the Catalog to see the Brown Cow so i can look for it for my best friend for Christmas, but now it's retired. So, umm, any answers?
PikaBlu is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #6

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Ganz sometimes retires the pets before they are released or at the same time as their release. This is what happened with the brown cow and grey squirrel. They were December pets, but Ganz retired both in November 2008. is really good about giving us advance notice on this when they get the information from Ameriwade. It usually is posted on the front page. I know that both of these recent retired pets are in the stores in my area. Hope this helps.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by PikaBlu
Yeah, like the Black & White Cheeky Dog and the :snake: Tiger Snake. Plus, kinda out of the thread, but, when was the Brown Cow released? I was looking through the Catalog to see the Brown Cow so i can look for it for my best friend for Christmas, but now it's retired. So, umm, any answers?
I was dissappointed to hear that the Brown Cow was retired, too.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:13 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Expect this to be the Norm. Ganz appears to be upset that Costco and other unauthorized stores are getting there product. They feel that do to over production dealers are selling extra out the back door. The only way to make Webkinz a sought after item and stop dealers from selling out the back is to cut down production. I've even hear that Ganz might cut all dealers to the same ordering amount.
Zameron is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 02:26 AM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I agree I didn't know about the Brown Cow or the Squirrel either until I seen it on WI. They are retiring pets way to quick.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #10
osh28

Osh28 is an unknown quantity at this point

New webkinz somtimes retires really fast before you get to buy one.
Osh28 is offline Male
Closed