Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #11
Tabbyheart
Webkinz :)

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz should stop with the eStore

View Post Originally Posted by jeralynann11
I love the e-store and I love all the pets I have bought from there. The pets are adorable and very detailed so if they made a plushie I don't think it would cute because there is to much detail on some of the e-store pets. I have bought tons of things from the e-store and I haven't had any trouble with it, so I love that they are adding new things!
i have to agre! i have bought severel pets and items from the e-store. i think if you look under each item in the store it says online only and aslo askes your address. i think because of that it says online only and askes your address that one day there will be able to have the real item maild to your house! i love getting mail espesily when i know i bought a webkinz from amazon! so one day you will probobly be able to order from the e-store and have it maild to you!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #12
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kwingzluver
i never even liked the idea of it. REAL MONEY for VIRTUAL ITEMS it is just wrong to me. It is just my opinion.
I second that!!! It just seems wrong to me. I see the things, I like them, I even say that some would be cool to have, even thought about getting some funds together to get a couple, then couldn't bring myself to spend money on something I couldn't even hold in my hand or have in my house or share with my kids. No. Can't do it.
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 AM   #13
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I personally have never bought anything off the estore so obviously this hasn't happened to me before. But I 100% agree, because computer glitches to happen. They should at least release the pets in retail. I also think that it's plain rude Ganz didn't try to help you. Have you tried e-mailing them or calling them?
emz360 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:54 AM   #14
puglover4499

puglover4499 will become famous soon enough

Ok i hate the estore with the hatred of one billion zillion suns
first of all in canadaqwhere i live the webkinz plusies are 18.oo$
and somethincents they should make the estore pets like half of that like it shuld be 8.00 not 12 or 13
the furniture is way too expensive like the armor suit thing it 8.00$ it should be like 1 or 2$
some furniture is like 9$ it should b like 4$ the estore is the worst thing that ganz has came up with along with several othr items
puglover4499 is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 PM   #15

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Although I agree with everyone too (see previous post) we have to understand that prices are also high because prices of materials. Still, I think they could lower the prices just a bit on BOTH the plushies AND the online things...just a little bit would be nice, and I think they'd make more money that way in the long run. The cheaper the item costs, the MORE people will buy the items...thus the MORE money they'd make.
That's just my opinion, lol.

It would also help their costs if they spent just a little on advertising. Where I am, I have never seen one flyer, photo, or commercial for webkinz. It doesn't have to be IN YOUR FACE or anything, lol, but right now most ppl here learn about the product through word of mouth. Just a thought.

Last edited by CrimsonTwilight; 03-19-2009 at 05:22 PM..
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #16
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I agree! The estore is so dumb!!! And the butterfly is beutiful! I don't like the estore so chances are I will never get it.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #17
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

I don't like the E -store.

Wait a minute! That's the understatement of the century.

I thought the POINT of Webkinz was to use KC (VIRTUAL money) to buy items? Actually, I think the point is that a PLUSH PET comes to "life" on the computer.

If they take that away then, what is webkinz?

If the Estore MUST be, they should have the virtual pets be no more that $2. They don't have to do
labor/materials on them so why the fancy price?

View Post Originally Posted by kittycatluv123
i have to agre! i have bought severel pets and items from the e-store. i think if you look under each item in the store it says online only and aslo askes your address. i think because of that it says online only and askes your address that one day there will be able to have the real item maild to your house! i love getting mail espesily when i know i bought a webkinz from amazon! so one day you will probobly be able to order from the e-store and have it maild to you!
I don't want to rain on your parade, but I don't think there's any chance of that happening. But it would be awesome if it did!

Last edited by katykinz; 03-20-2009 at 07:28 AM..
katykinz is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #18
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

You're totally right. I'm not allowed to buy anything Webkinz, not them, not products, and not Estore. I have to wait until Holidays or otherwise I won't get any new ones. I personally don't like the Estore, they're taking all the original stuff away. And every time they have this new pet or item in the Estore that's holiday, I can't get it. I wish I could but I can't. You made a very good point katykinz.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #19
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

I have bought pets and some furniture from the e-store but I think the prices are a bit high both at the e-store and local retailers...
Old 03-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #20
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CrimsonTwilight
I think the pets at the estore are adorable, and some would make awful-looking plushies too, so I am glad they are there... BUT, I think that they should at least LOWER the price at the estore from the physical items. I'd just go buy a REAL webkinz, vs. paying the same price for a VIRTUAL one.
...that being said, I also hope they lower the price of REAL webkinz, too.
I agree! They should lower the price! For a virtual pet, it can be maybe $3-$5! Not like $15 dollars! They should fix your problem! That isn't nice & they'll lose a TON of business now that stuff like that is happening!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed