Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
ebkinz rocks!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Ganz Should "Spice" Up the W-shop!

Imagine if there were spices/herbs in the W-shop!

I think adding spices and herbs to the W-shop would be great for those people would love to make recipes

Especially now with the addition of the Mega Stove. You could combine 3-4 basic food ingredients and then top it all off with some spice.

I think it would open up some amazing cooking opportunities and provide a lot of fun.

Some suggestions could be: Cinnamon, Oregano, Chili Spice, Garlic, Cumin, Ginger, Mint, Parsley, Thyme and of course Salt and Pepper.

There are so many more, these are just my ideas of common ones used in recipes

What do you think of this idea?

Last edited by Webkinzguy4life; 04-09-2010 at 01:28 PM..
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #2

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Should "Spice" Up the W-shop!

I love it! =D It might be kind of complicated, but to me it seems really fun! Great thread. =3
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! I think that would be awesome, imagine all the new recipes!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I think that's a marvelous idea! It'd be fun to see new spices that the Webkinz can try, and it may make Ganz create more recipes for us! I love your idea! I hope that, in the future, they add that!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks everyone for the comments! Very much appreciated
Old 04-10-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Great idea....I love it. Cooks really cook with spices so why not include them in the new complicated recipes? Good thinking.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That would be fun! It would be cool if they had like a market where people could sell farm fresh food in large quanitities, and there could be food, spices, and stoves and stuff for sale! Basically a baking central!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
ebkinz rocks!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
That would be fun! It would be cool if they had like a market where people could sell farm fresh food in large quanitities, and there could be food, spices, and stoves and stuff for sale! Basically a baking central!
Wow that is a wonderful idea! It could be like how they moved all the clothes in the W-Shop to a separate shop (Kinzstyle Outlet) except that it would be a market square!

Maybe they could call it Kinzville Market?

Plus if you could sell your farm fresh food here, maybe they could improve the slow selling process currently in the W-shop...I mean 9 food at a time? It can take so long to do entire gardens!

They should just have a way that asks you how many you want to sell.

Like if you have 150, you can type any number up to that and just confirm that you want to sell them.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

it is a good idea but it may burn the webkinz mouth so i do not think this will happen
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #10

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzguy4life
Wow that is a wonderful idea! It could be like how they moved all the clothes in the W-Shop to a separate shop (Kinzstyle Outlet) except that it would be a market square!

Maybe they could call it Kinzville Market?

Plus if you could sell your farm fresh food here, maybe they could improve the slow selling process currently in the W-shop...I mean 9 food at a time? It can take so long to do entire gardens!

They should just have a way that asks you how many you want to sell.

Like if you have 150, you can type any number up to that and just confirm that you want to sell them.

I LOVE THIS IDEA! I stopped gardening because I had no place to store all those tomatoes and things. Gosh, they add up quickly. A Farmer's Market would be great!

I also love the Spice Shop idea. Great way to make even more recipes. Also teaches kids some healthy eating habits, since spices don't add any calories or fat!
webbieTex is offline Female
Closed