Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #11
Hazzy2324
Webkinz :)

Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!Hazzy2324 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz should open a store!

I support!
I think that Ganz should open up just one store, but specialize on just that one location. Why? It'll save them money as well as create a Webkinz HQ. Not only do I think that the store should sell webkinz, but also have a little computer area in which fans can interact/meet other webkinz fans face to face. Nice to meet some new friends no? I think they this store could become a Webkinz hang out area. Store in one area, computer hang out in the other. Maybe a coffee shop for parents/fans to relax. (Of course with the computer area there will need to be a few ground rules to protect Webkinz fans, but you know it just might be a "use at your own risk" sort of deal.
Hazzy2324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #12
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i would love that!
but it would take a lot of money, but so does commercials, and the one Ganz made was really good and im sure it attracted many customers

and it would be so much easier to buy Ganz products!
wenjun is offline Female
Old 02-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #13
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I support on this idea too!
Old 02-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #14

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

I totally support!
Hey, I once wanted to run a Webkinz store when I'm older, but I might be an author instead.
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #15
#merome

bunny90210 is an unparalleled talent
bunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talentbunny90210 is an unparalleled talent

they would probably have to start out as a small store and gradually work their way up to the top. but i really do support this! (they should have a section for the cheeky animals! cheeky cat anyone? )
bunny90210 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 AM   #16
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I support. also sell the code only items but in special area with a picture of it and you point to it and they open a glass container asking if you want to buy it so people dont steal it like if the codes are in an open area people can just take it and also like hold contest and have a special thing like walmart or jc penney do where you have a card you get a discount like build-a-bear and special coupons e-mails along with gift cards and stuff
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #17
acky Minion Luv!

kitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonder
kitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonderkitten&puppyluv is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: Ganz should open a store!

View Post Originally Posted by donpiplup
Ganz would really have to devote to this. Maybe they could make ganz stores? Ganz makes more than just webkinz but, I bet they would still have a bunch of webkinz. I love this idea anyways and support!
Ganz does make more then webkinz bu Theyt it would be Awesome if They made a store i support 100%
kitten&puppyluv is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #18
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That's an awesome idea. I would love that. They could also sell trading cards and webkinz t-shirts, because I don't see those in stores anymore.

The only downfall I see to that is stores that sell webkinz like hallmark would lose product or sales on webkinz.

But, I support.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #19
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Closed