Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Ganz should have stricter quality control on their plush

View Post Originally Posted by Avonnite
But if you go by that argument, no company would be responsible for their own products. The majority of toys are made overseas. Thing is, Ganz does have control over their factories. They are the ones who commission them and give them the exact details on how to make the plushies. If they're not satisfied with the quality, they can control that by dictating tighter quality controls (which will cost more money) or moving to another factory.

So, actually, the reason that the plushies are of low quality is because Ganz refuses to pay for a better factory.

You hit the nail on the head, the free plush dolls you get in a McDonalds Happy Meal are smaller, but they have higher quality stitching and material.

Three of my little one's Webkinz did not survive a month of light play and are now restitched in a few places and two of them are permanently shelved because they shed so much that they would be completely bald if she were allowed to play with them.

Ganz isn't in the customer business, they are in the profit business.

Their profits come from suckers like me who weren't aware of the problems until too late.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 12:56 PM   #22
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz should have stricter quality control on their plush

View Post Originally Posted by Avonnite
So, actually, the reason that the plushies are of low quality is because Ganz refuses to pay for a better factory.
Or because of bad shipping, or because people intentionally or accidentally mess them up. What I'm saying is, not everything is Ganz's fault.

View Post Originally Posted by SeeBryte
You hit the nail on the head, the free plush dolls you get in a McDonalds Happy Meal are smaller, but they have higher quality stitching and material.

Three of my little one's Webkinz did not survive a month of light play and are now restitched in a few places and two of them are permanently shelved because they shed so much that they would be completely bald if she were allowed to play with them.

Ganz isn't in the customer business, they are in the profit business.

Their profits come from suckers like me who weren't aware of the problems until too late.
ALL companies are in the profit business.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 06-15-2010 at 12:56 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 06-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #23
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Hmm....I've never actually noticed ths before. I just took a look through my webkinz to see if there were any 'malfunctions' that I hadn't noticed before. But, they all were perfectly fine! I have about 14 that have a plush, and all of them seemed very good quality!

It might have to do with the way they're shipped, how many they're fitting in a box, how they're handled etc.

If you're continuously finding very-low-quality Webkinz plushes, I would suggest contacting Ganz and/or telling the store's manager.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #24

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I've noticed these too. That's why I pick my Webkinz carefully. Also, my Sig. German Shepherd's hair is falling out. ):
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

True! My Pink-and-White Cat has legs WAY spread apart so she's practically lying on the ground! I got her at Target, and you could see all these Webkinz just stuffed into miscellaneous boxes.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #26
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Yes,I think they should make them better

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Actually at Justice, I went there on the 5th of June, I saw 2 signature cows with holes, one golden pegasus with hair falling out, and a pom pom kitty with a deformed face. But, it might have been the way they were packed, smushed against the boxes and packed in tightly, that might be the problem of the deformed face.
Then they need to package them more careful.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 02:49 PM   #27

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

Last edited by sharpeilover484; 06-24-2010 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Want to DELETE message!
sharpeilover484 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #28

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

yes i agree, i have a signature dutch bunny, and if you pet her ruff, her fur falls out!! on a signature!!!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #29

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Your definatly right. I've noticed a lot have big mistakes. Quite a few of my webkinz had to be sewn cuz the had holes. Also for my 3rd and 1st webkinz their smiles broke off! It was easy to fix the first but the 3rd one now has a completely different smile. Really Ganz? Either lower the price or rise the quality!
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #30

haleyhopper11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't noticed that yet but i will be on the look out! If that is really happening then Ganz is not doing a very good job!
haleyhopper11 is offline Female
Closed