Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Should Change Wording in a POTM Song

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
But they're not referring to the word as simply a structure. That would not make it a joke. What makes it a joke is that are giving a 'wink wink' at the cuss word.

Desty, you put it perfectly. It really is pretty naughty for a webkinz video.
pagehanna is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #62
♥ m a g g i e♥

LocoKitty has disabled reputation

Yes, I agree. Lots of little kids could be watching the video. ={
LocoKitty is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 12:01 PM   #63
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I guess I'm the minority here, I thought the joke was hilarious.
It's not that the joke isn't or shouldn't be funny, it's just that it was a bit inappropriate for Ganz to put that in there, since little kids may be watching. That doesn't make you a minority for thinking it's funny.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 12:22 PM   #64
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
It's not that the joke isn't or shouldn't be funny, it's just that it was a bit inappropriate for Ganz to put that in there, since little kids may be watching. That doesn't make you a minority for thinking it's funny.
Well, and it's not that little kids may be watching. The site is marketed and aimed at young kids.
Even still...I'm an adult, and for the life of me, I really don't understand the humor of a joke that simply is supposed to be funny solely because of a swear word. I mean really, anyone can say the word, but where is the humor? It's just not funny to say a swear word to a person and think that by simply cussing, that's the joke.
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I was taught that swearing was wrong. Lets face it, we all know it's wrong. That's why it's censored here and on WW. No one who is trying to show manners and class is going to cuss. I was taught that it's used by people who are ignorant and disrespectful of others. Usually it is followed by an apology. (or it should be)

There is a reason that you can't say that word in kinzchat plus. Ganz should set an example for the kids that they market to. (And to not disrespect the adults on the site either) Maybe times have changed, where it's ok to use foul language in front of children, grandparents, and families. I just don't like it.

Last edited by Desty; 06-17-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #65
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

i would have to listen to it and see.

ok i just listened to it, and i agree! they should edit that part out!

Last edited by tigerdove; 06-17-2011 at 01:08 PM..
Old 06-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #66
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Well, and it's not that little kids may be watching. The site is marketed and aimed at young kids.
Even still...I'm an adult, and for the life of me, I really don't understand the humor of a joke that simply is supposed to be funny solely because of a swear word. I mean really, anyone can say the word, but where is the humor? It's just not funny to say a swear word to a person and think that by simply cussing, that's the joke.
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I was taught that swearing was wrong. Lets face it, we all know it's wrong. That's why it's censored here and on WW. No one who is trying to show manners and class is going to cuss. I was taught that it's used by people who are ignorant and disrespectful of others. Usually it is followed by an apology. (or it should be)

There is a reason that you can't say that word in kinzchat plus. Ganz should set an example for the kids that they market to. (And to not disrespect the adults on the site either) Maybe times have changed, where it's ok to use foul language in front of children, grandparents, and families. I just don't like it.
I agree. I hate it when people swear. My brother does it constantly. And I honestly don't think the joke is that funny anyway. Swearing humor, particularly on a KID'S site, is not funny.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #67
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Default July Pet of the Month Video

Do you think that video, "I like to clown around" is completely appropriate? I listened to the entire thing, and I found one inappropriate part in it. Do you agree, or am I misinterpreting it???
Old 06-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #68
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: July Pet of the Month Video

I haven't watched it but if it is to you contact ganz about it they might consider changing it
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #69
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I watched it too, and listened to it carefully, and I don't see what you're talking about...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #70
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

It is the part in the blank where the goldfish says, " What did the fish say after he ran into the wall? _____!"

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I haven't watched it but if it is to you contact ganz about it they might consider changing it
Can you listen to it and tell me your opinion first???
Closed

Tags
ganz should change joke, small was here :]