Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #31
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Should Change Wording in a POTM Song

Yes that definitely needs to be changed or replaced.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #32
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm sorry for the bad reply. I agree, there should never be a rude word in a POTM song, especially because kids are seeing them.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #33
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I haven't seen the video yet.
Most of the POTM videos I hate really.
I only like 2 of them, Stay away from Me one and the song for the Alley Cat.
But, I can see why they should change that in the POTM video for the clown fish.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #34
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

i agree with T9850 there shouldn't be
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #35
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Ganz Should Change Wording in a POTM Song

I understand it. Yeah Ganz should definetly change it.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #36
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Yes, i almost called GANZ on that, it was very uncalled for. My brother was watching it with me, and said, "But mommy says that that's a bad word!" So i tried to explain the joke to him, and he said, "Well, if webkinz can say it, so can i!" Guess what he said at dinner? Yes, i agree, GANZ needs to change it.

I mean, come on. Is the sight NOT aimed at kids? I mean, seriously. I also found one other joke in there, but i think it'll fly over any littler kid's head. But yes, i was VERY surprised at the immaturity of GANZ. Pffsh, there goes all of my "cussing isn't cool" lectures.

Last edited by webkinzfan909; 06-17-2011 at 11:23 AM..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #37
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

OMG wow! I never noticed that! OMG ganz! Are they crazy!?!?
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #38
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Angry Major Problem w/ Latest POM Video

If you have taken the time to watch the Clown Fish Pet of the Month video, you may have heard something shocking. The video depicts the clown fish as a comedian in a contest similar to America's Got Talent. In his auditions, he tells jokes. Most are cute, clean and fun. But there is one joke where he talks about running into a wall, and his response is "dam". This inference, of course, alludes to the curse word and for me, this is unacceptable!!! Ganz is going way too far with this. It is enough to have to deal with all the adult ads (I am grateful for the latest changes with that), but to use such language in a kid's POM video is too much!! People of all ages play Webkinz, but it is first and foremost, a kid-friendly site. Or at least it used to be.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #39
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default This is disturbing..... Has anyone else heard this?

yes i agree

Last edited by bluecheeky000; 06-15-2011 at 11:13 PM..
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 11:23 PM   #40
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I listened to it for the first time ever with both of my small boys, my youngest has a clown fish and it's his favorite Webkinz.
Of course we were so excited to all get to hear it for the first time all 3 of us together and I had to ask what did he say?????
It's not in good taste at all
Really Ganz shame on you
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ganz should change joke, small was here :]