Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Carrots are good for
Webkinz :)

superjellybean is on a distinguished road

Wink Ganz should add these! Add your own ideas and tell me what you think!

Awhile back I posted a few ideas I had for Ganz to improve Webkinz World. Now I have MORE!!

The Garage
I think they should seperate the Wshop into mini stores. . .like a mall. You would have to drive there in your car, buy gas etc. And ALSO there would be "a garage". Where you could buy other or design and build a new one step by step.

The Photo Studio
Photograph your pet/s however you like with whatever clothes and backgrounds and props and then be able to buy the photo! You could buy wallpaper or carpet, or a small frame (for a table) or a large picture (for the wall) Or a big panoramic picture of your whole Webkinz family!

The Garage SALE
You should be able to set up an empty yard room on the weekends for a garage sale. You could buy blankets that allow you to set indoor items outdoors. Once you have a decent amount of items to sell, you open your garage sale to the public! The prices would be the same as if you were selling the items to the Wshop, but instead the item goes to someone who wants it!

The Staircase
I think you should be able to build UP and not just OUT for your house. You could buy different types of stairs and banisters, (hey, another boutique at the mall-- hardware store!) and could buy windows that look outside (like maybe into your yard! I'm on a roll!).

The Restaurant
There should be a room in the clubhouse that's just a restaurant. Kind of like in Coral Cove there's the buffet. . . but where you place your order and someone cooks it from the items in the pantry, someone serves it, dot dot dot. The closest we have now is a kind of role-play thing going on in the Super Chef room.

I will add more soon! When I remember them.......
superjellybean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz should add these! Add your own ideas and tell me what you think!

cool
you should merge your ideas onto my page -
Click the link below
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
Webkinzgurl23

Default Re: Ganz should add these! Add your own ideas and tell me what you think!

View Post Originally Posted by superjellybean
Awhile back I posted a few ideas I had for Ganz to improve Webkinz World. Now I have MORE!!

The Garage
I think they should seperate the Wshop into mini stores. . .like a mall. You would have to drive there in your car, buy gas etc. And ALSO there would be "a garage". Where you could buy other or design and build a new one step by step.

The Photo Studio
Photograph your pet/s however you like with whatever clothes and backgrounds and props and then be able to buy the photo! You could buy wallpaper or carpet, or a small frame (for a table) or a large picture (for the wall) Or a big panoramic picture of your whole Webkinz family!

The Garage SALE
You should be able to set up an empty yard room on the weekends for a garage sale. You could buy blankets that allow you to set indoor items outdoors. Once you have a decent amount of items to sell, you open your garage sale to the public! The prices would be the same as if you were selling the items to the Wshop, but instead the item goes to someone who wants it!

The Staircase
I think you should be able to build UP and not just OUT for your house. You could buy different types of stairs and banisters, (hey, another boutique at the mall-- hardware store!) and could buy windows that look outside (like maybe into your yard! I'm on a roll!).

The Restaurant
There should be a room in the clubhouse that's just a restaurant. Kind of like in Coral Cove there's the buffet. . . but where you place your order and someone cooks it from the items in the pantry, someone serves it, dot dot dot. The closest we have now is a kind of role-play thing going on in the Super Chef room.

I will add more soon! When I remember them.......
I really like the photo studio. In BABV(Buildabearville), they have a photo studio type thing and you could get your person to pose with your BAB.
In Webkinz, you could have different props and have your pet(s) pose on them! You can make your pets sit, wave, etc

As for the staircase thing, you could have it to where you could design your own staircase(i.e when you click edit and then click on the staircase, it brings up different decoration options and you can buy them at the hardware store)!!
Closed