Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Ganz Representative on Webkinz Insider

Hey!
I am sure they probably do, but if they don't they should! Just throughing this out there. Ganz should have a representative on Webkinz Insider because there are so many members here voicing their opinions! Does anyone know if they DO have a rep on here? That would be sweet =)
live4webkinz

needs a representative so everyone can be because their (ideas) were heard by (officials)

haha i know it is cheesy =)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Representative on Webkinz Insider

I'm suprised there haven't been any replies to this thread---surely someone here knows if WI has a GANZ insider who checks the forum !?
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 02:34 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Of course Ganz reads WI.

There is no official position of Ganz representative on WI. However, WI is a public forum, anyone can read without joining, and anyone can join. No one is asked their place of employment when they join. So it's most likely that Ganz employees read some or all the threads here.

Our founder Justin and the Ganz Creative Director communicate frequently, you can read all about it on the Home page here when it happens.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
hat's up Buttercup?

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

A very long time ago I remember that there was a Ganz rep that said he would answer 25 of WI's questions. I don't think there is an actual Ganz member with an account on here but I do believe that they know about the site and perhaps they surf the threads every once in a while.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 03:23 PM   #5
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Of course Ganz reads WI.

There is no official position of Ganz representative on WI. However, WI is a public forum, anyone can read without joining, and anyone can join. No one is asked their place of employment when they join. So it's most likely that Ganz employees read some or all the threads here.

Our founder Justin and the Ganz Creative Director communicate frequently, you can read all about it on the Home page here when it happens.
Thanks to everyone who responded, especially Webberlily.
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I was just thinking the same thing!!! but my idea was to have a live help on webkinz home page
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed