Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #31
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Please Stop the Rain

I disagree, I have to say. I entirely object to removing the rain. It makes the seasons more realistic in WW, and it always makes me happy to see it. Rain is my favorite weather in real life too. And online, it's an excuse to dress up your pet in the adorable yellow rain coat, pants, and hat.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM   #32

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
I disagree, I have to say. I entirely object to removing the rain. It makes the seasons more realistic in WW, and it always makes me happy to see it. Rain is my favorite weather in real life too. And online, it's an excuse to dress up your pet in the adorable yellow rain coat, pants, and hat.
I don't mind it for a few minutes but I have sooo many gardens to do and I am on satellite because of living out in the country and it slows me down and it makes my gardening so slow it is almost impossible to do. When it rains for hours on end it is so frustrating. One hour is enough! I keep leaving and coming back thinking maybe it will have stopped and I can garden but it is still raining!
Linduh is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #33
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I don't wait for the rain to stop when I need to garden. I just finished mine (14 gardens). I say, bite the bullet and just do it. You could be waiting forever for the rain to stop.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #34
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
I'm with you! I love the way the clouds change in our outdoor yards, it does mimic real life in a pleasant way; the skies are interesting and pretty in WW. But they're always the same in the Park (and it's boring!)
Maybe it would help some people if the front page had a Weather Forecast, then they'd know when to garden and when to wait.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #35
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I thought it was just me! It seems to be raining an awful lot in webkinz world. Buttt,....rain is fine when it doesnt not totally slow down everything!! That is my one gripe. And heaven forbid you have a party scheduled to go to and your pet is in the rain! makes it just that much longer to load if it even loads properly!
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #36
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I realize this is my second post, but the rain in WW, as beautiful as it is, doubles the amount of time it takes to garden.

The processing time slows considerably, and makes gardening less than enjoyable.

Ganz, please do something about this!
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #37
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

I just don't want them to get rid of it. To make others happy, it would be fine to make it rain less, but it is definetly a feature I don't want to see go.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #38

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
I agree, it's so hard to get my gardening done!
im the sameway plus its down right deppressing....

View Post Originally Posted by Linduh
The e-store is going to have to sell arks if this keeps up much longer!!! Seriously Ganz it is Halloween not spring! Enough with the rain!!!
i agree - the Estore part
misssayles is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #39

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

1) having 40 gardens rain affects my gardening a lot
2) i do like the rain if it would not slow down my gardening
3) having whether forecast maybe as a whether canal on WW tv's would help
4) They should NOT do rain on pick times ( like when WW is very slow already )
5 ) knowing the way Ganz fixes problems i would be careful to complain because they may stop the rain but make us water and that will be the end of the gardening.
I know virtual gardens do not need rain but Ganz is unpredictable when it comes to solving problems
We all know about removing room naming options because of complains

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 11-03-2010 at 04:24 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 11-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #40
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Maybe it would help some people if the front page had a Weather Forecast, then they'd know when to garden and when to wait.

THAT would be an awesome idea. It would add a whole new dimension to the outdoors.

It would be cool if the WW programmers would give the times that it would rain in WW. That way, we could plan when to garden, and when to go play out in the rain.

It would also be nice if the programmers could come up with a "splash puddle," either as a PSI or eStore buy. Wouldn't it be fun to actually see our virtual webbies jump in a puddle and see it splash?
ArkMama is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, i got the first 2 tags