Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Please Stop the Rain

You can never please all the people all the time so giving us the option to turn it off would be the perfect solution!! OR maybe only have it rain for a few minutes at a time. So those of us that have a slower connection speed can come back in a few minutes and do our gardening. But this raining all day stuff is just too much!
Linduh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #22

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

I Support But I Would Still Want A Little Rain
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #23

Linduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of lightLinduh is a glorious beacon of light

It rained in Tulsa, Ok for 6 hours straight years back. Hundreds of homes were lost and 6 people drowned in that flood.
It has now rained for over 7 hours straight in Webkinz.

In honor of the rain in my gardens I would like to introduce my newest pet.
Mandy Rainsapain
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmandy.jpg (82.3 KB, 6 views)
Linduh is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #24

SweetPeace99 will become famous soon enough

I agree.
But, I don't mind if they make it rain for a little while though.

Click the image to open in full size. It's good to have a friend by your side.
SweetPeace99 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #25
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

i know!!!! my computer is ALWAYS slow (as in it takes like 5 minutes to load and get to another room) but the rain makes it slower and that stinks!!!!! when the rain is on it takes my webkinz 10 seconds to walk to another square right next to it but really it's like 5 seconds
nandrew1924 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #26
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

But don't you think it's odd that it NEVER rains in Kinzville Park???
WetNose is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #27
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It makes it almost impossible to tend the gardens when it's raining......so bogged down.

The least they should do is fix it so it doesn't make our computers crazy.
I love the idea of rain and snow......but not when it so glitchy.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #28
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Sorry, I am not with you.
But, they should fix it so we actually have sun.
Like I do today.

Fred doesn't see rain! Must be a glitch!

Last edited by RobertFrog; 10-26-2010 at 05:14 PM..
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 10-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #29
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I also wish that Ganz could program so you could rake the crops all at once. I don't like having to click on each crop with weeds to rake them.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #30

The e-store is going to have to sell arks if this keeps up much longer!!! Seriously Ganz it is Halloween not spring! Enough with the rain!!!
Linduh is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, i got the first 2 tags