Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #11
Banned
Achilles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz, Please Stop Being so Harsh.

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
I was given a warning after I told a rather rude group of people to be nice. Plenty of inappropriate people in the Clubhouse, don't see them getting banned...
View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
I have got warnings before when I didn't do anything, I talk really nicely in the clubhouse aware that I could get banned but I think the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] thing is messed up, but I'm not sure since I got a warning once for being rude and there was someone in the room saying rude things.
Warnings are not the same thing as getting banned. Warnings are sent out to the entire room when only one person is doing something inappropriate. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that you would be given a warning when you were not doing anything - because someone else in the room must have been doing something wrong, [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] issued a room-wide warning. You do not get banned as a result of warnings. They are simply "reminders" to follow the rules.

In any event, it's hard to say why you were banned. It is extremely unlikely that you were banned immediately for saying bee-lock. It's very well possible that you got banned for saying something else and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] didn't ban you until just then. If you contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] then I am sure that they will help you out, or at least let you know why you got banned in the first place.
Achilles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #12
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

well this is just my advice and opinion, you might have gotten banned because a bunch of people reported you, not just because of something you said. a lot of people go around reporting people for fun. and another thing is that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is just trying to protect you and your friends (or not so much friends) from getting hurt so i would just maybe try to contact [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]....
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #13
here are my
Webkinz :)

Bordercollie has a spectacular aura about

[notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] has to be harsh if they want to keep the clubhouse clean. I honestly understand for what they were doing. They have to do it for a G rated site!
Bordercollie is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
I got banned for 2 months 2 weeks ago on my main after a huge fight with this girl. I made a back up account a week ago and I've been being nice and haven't said one mean word to anyone. Just a few minutes ago, I was banned on my backup account for saying: "I have a candy store a bee lock away from me." I said bee lock because you can't say 'block'. I was just having a friendly chat with some friends. I swear I'm cursed! LOL but really I am so upset and I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should just calm down... Anyway, I play Lacey the Small Signature Golden Retriever on my backup account.
Remember when we had this discussion a while back during a click fest and we discovered that some of us were on different servers?
Well, when you got reported they flagged your account. Now you account carries a specific address (where you are logging in from has a virtual address). So naturally that address is in their database as a 'troublemaker.' When you came back with a fresh account that number popped up and they watched you. Believe me. The second you did something they felt was violating clubhouse rules, they pulled the plug. No second chance because you had already been banned on the other one and they know you have more than one account, now.
Do you get my meaning?
So it is not [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] that is being harsh I think you know how to solve this
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
goomba15
Webkinz :)

k5tenn is on a distinguished road

First off all, THANK YOU for being so honest about this topic. My daughter has gotten warnings, and I really need to let her know the seriousness of the warnings , which might lead to a banned account.

Second, there are some very mean comments in the clubhouse. Personally, I am shocked that more people are kicked-out.

Third, please let us know if you decide to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] or the result of this sad situation. GOOD LUCK!!
k5tenn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ganz get a life