Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
Luv4Lollipops

Thumbs down Ganz, Please Stop Being so Harsh.

I got banned for 2 months 2 weeks ago on my main after a huge fight with this girl. I made a back up account a week ago and I've been being nice and haven't said one mean word to anyone. Just a few minutes ago, I was banned on my backup account for saying: "I have a candy store a bee lock away from me." I said bee lock because you can't say 'block'. I was just having a friendly chat with some friends. I swear I'm cursed! LOL but really I am so upset and I think [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should just calm down... Anyway, I play Lacey the Small Signature Golden Retriever on my backup account.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, Please Stop Being so Harsh.

If I were you, then I would call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to find out specifically why you were banned. There's no guarantee that you were banned on the spot for saying that you have a candy store a "bee lock" away from you. It may have been something you said a few days ago, and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] didn't get around to looking at the conversation until yesterday. Regardless, even though I myself don't see anything egregiously wrong with saying what you said, it is against the rules. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would interpret that saying as talking about personal information. People have gotten banned before for saying things like "I am from the sure (shore)." Just be more careful and you'll be fine. But first, call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] to find out what the specific reason was.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 09-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have got warnings before when I didn't do anything, I talk really nicely in the clubhouse aware that I could get banned but I think the [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] thing is messed up, but I'm not sure since I got a warning once for being rude and there was someone in the room saying rude things.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh wow, they always do that stuff. Still, it's kind of hard to decipher what bee lock would mean... I do agree that they are being really harsh though, they should calm down a little bit.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

I wonder why they banned you? I mean, it didn't sound like you were cursing, or saying something inappropriate. Were people talking bad language in the room you were in? Sometimes you can get banned but really you didn't do anything. Ugh.. [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. :/
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by AutumnPuppy
I wonder why they banned you? I mean, it didn't sound like you were cursing, or saying something inappropriate. Were people talking bad language in the room you were in? Sometimes you can get banned but really you didn't do anything. Ugh.. [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. :/
No we were just talking about stores. LOL
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #7

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

uugh i hate getting banned, i mean wow really [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. they banned you just for that. right now my main account is banned until sept. 29
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:07 PM   #8
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Wow.
I can't believe [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate].
They banned my main account forever after i told a panda to be nice. That's all i said.
Sorry [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate], But you really get on my nerves.
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 09-16-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

My friend was banned for saying please stop to a 'couple' that were acting inappropriate.
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I was given a warning after I told a rather rude group of people to be nice. Plenty of inappropriate people in the Clubhouse, don't see them getting banned...
Closed

Tags
ganz get a life