Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #71
pretzel20
Webkinz :)

ponystargirl has a spectacular aura aboutponystargirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: GANZ, please stop!

I also agree with you. Ganz used to be unique, because you could buy trading cards and other SIMPLE stuff; now its all, buy our new kinzclips! now! do it! or Buy the deluxe membership! or else! I BET THE DELUXE MEMBERSHIP MEANS THAT IN LIKE 6 MONTHS WE ALL HAVE TO BUY IT OR GET KICKED OFF!
ponystargirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #72

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

But they got to stay in the economy!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:50 AM   #73
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Psalm918
Overall, I agree and share your frustrations with Ganz and what they're doing with Webkinz.

Contantly introducing new products: I'm glad it doesn't take them months to bring out new things. But right now it's so fast it makes my head spin. It's like you see a new Webkinz online one day, then it seems like the next time you log on that Webkinz has been retired!

Inequality: I notice that there seem to be more and more places in Webkinz World I can't go unless I cough up some cash. I was already disgruntled because the Hockey Theme was "retired" just as I started collecting it (it's just a file on a computer for goodness sake!) And have you noticed how boring the Curio Shop is lately? W Shop items and the Classic Game Flooring is all I ever find. But I'm off the subject...

E Store Points: When I say this update today, I was disgusted. It is, in my opinion, a way to make more money.

Short story long, I sure do see where you're coming from. I just keep sending my opinions and suggestions to Webkinz/Ganz--they're probably tired of hearing from me, but I'm the customer, and you know what they say about the customer!

Wow, that's exactly how I feel, but said in a better way. And "the customer is always right" is what they say and I don't think Ganz is following that anymore, I think they say " The customer who goes broke buying our products is always right" I've spent hundreds of dollars on webkinz and webkinz products but it doesn't even matter anymore unless we buy the deluxe membership. I liked it when if you bought at least one webkin you could access everything on the site. Now you have to buy figureines, charms, kinzclips, and deluxe memberships. Don't get me wrong, I still like webkinz, but before all of Ganz' give us more money thing, I loved webkinz.

They should at least be fair and give away 4 deluxe membership year long ones to people in a contest on wekinz newz.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #74

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

R they just being greedy? A lot of people are being greedy these days no doubt
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #75
pretzel20

ponystargirl has a spectacular aura aboutponystargirl has a spectacular aura about

I recomend that we all send mass letters to ganz on how they can improve.
ponystargirl is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #76
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

I don't even know what to type here, that is a point I have been trying to get across for a long time, and finally, others agree!!!! Thanks Ciara!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #77
kennybenny9

Talking Re: GANZ, please stop!

wow
Old 04-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #78
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone! And well I guess that I was just outraged zinger!

OH and yes a letter would be great! : )

And uh.. Kenny? Isn't that spam?

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
webkinz1751 was here!