Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #61
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Arrow Re: GANZ, please stop!

as i said before i don't like the estore because kids can't used a credit card to get the "speaical" items. exspeally in this econmoy. I also like the delexe membership becasue if you have the online pets and items u already feel better than people who just have plushies, clothes, trading cards, and anything else there is or will be. It makes me sad that Ganz is now only after making money, and they don't care about the kids or other people who buy and play on webkinz. They only care that they got ur money!!!!!!!!
(i can't spell!!!! Sorry

Last edited by jasonaldeanmg; 04-08-2009 at 03:29 PM..
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #62
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: GANZ, please stop!

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
I really disagree with GANZ's choice to constantly introduce new products, but the main thing I want to discuss is the Deluxe Membership.

I used to like Webkinz. It's not like Runescape, Club Penguin or any other games where you need to be a member to access everything. We're all equal.

Now, I am beginning to dislike Webkinz World. Of course, I don't dislike Webkinz itself. I love it. I just don't like Webkinz WORLD.

I don't feel equal anymore. I stopped feeling equal when they introduced the E-Store. Now GANZ isn't just a cute little plushie company. They're just falling into the world of MONEY.

I wish that GANZ would just stop making things unfair for the people who can't afford a lot of Webkinz. GANZ, I hope that someone from your company is reading this.

It's not like you'll care.

Please post your opinions on the E-Store / Deluxe Membership below.
Mine is ANTI!

- Ciara

Guys, Psalm918 took the words out of my mouth... And made it sound better.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
I like that they release new products so we don't have to wait a while for things to come out. Anyways,companies are in it for the money.

I do like the E-store and the Deluxe Membership idea,but it is kinda turning into Club Penguin, were you have to be stuff to be 'equal.'
<3

View Post Originally Posted by Hedgie
I agree with you. I'm fine with the little trinkets they're selling, and the webbies. The e-store is a little iffy, but I don't feel pressured to pour my money into it, so it doesn't bother me. I really dislike the introduction of the membership. I too feel less equal with a membership hanging around.
I agree. I don't really care if they release those cute little things (well they are cute! xD) but now it bugs me that they have deluxe membership. It's a great idea,but now it's like Club Penguin. Your 'low' if you don't have it.
<3

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 04-08-2009 at 04:28 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #63
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

cocoharry, thanks a lot for posting! ♥ I really like how you took the time to write something so long!

& yes I seriously agree with you lizzyxwebkinz!

Thanks for posting everyone! : D
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #64
I'm Alive!

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Thumbs down Re: GANZ, please stop!

View Post Originally Posted by cmwqt
I completely agree with you! I love webkinz, and every now and then I'll buy a webkinz that I like. And for a while that was all it took. Then came the trading cards. They were okay because you just got items and money, you didn't need them to access certain parts of WW. Then came things like clothing, charms, figurines, and lip gloss. I thought they were okay because, again, they weren't essential to WW. Then came the estore. I hated it from day one.
This drew a line between people who could cough up tons of money to be the best in WW, and the ones of us who love it, but don't want to spend all of our money on it. Now there are several new things within a few weeks: signature pets, kinz klips, and worst of all: Deluxe Membership. Now the people (mostly adults with credit cards) get to have all of the good stuff on WW, while the rest of us are left in the dust. Prior to things like the estore, new themes and pets were pretty frequent for normal users. Now all of the cool pets/themes/etc. are only avaliable to people who have the money to buy them.
In short, I'm disappointed in Ganz, what happened to the Webkinz that we had all come to know and love?
Your right- I can't STAND that Signurature series and KInz Klips. First of alll: having a signurature webkinz says that regular webkinz aren't good enough. And now Kinz Klips give you Zumwhere, (?????).
But I think the e-store is worse. They have all of this cool and exclusive stuff that people trade off, and then they have these odd pets like Tinkerpup and the Wintermint Reindeer: stuff that doesn't exist. ( I really like the plush!)
The deluxe is not even that good- I have it. You get one clothing a month and when you first start, everyone gets the same item. Plus, there are only four deluxe events a day (on weekdays.)
It gives me fustration. Thanks for letting me get it out of my system, Dizzyfish101.

Robinbin777
:abn::clyde::gr: and 16 others.

PS: This was a rant you see on T.V.
robinbin777 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #65
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

LOL!

You're welcome! & Thanks a lot for posting ; )

Thanks all!

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #66

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

You spend hard earned money and still have to put up *** gilitches. Yesterday and today certain function have not been working. 11am rasins didn't work Curio shop andGem mining is not working right either. I bought a Delux membership and I'm not really impressed with it, there's not as much as GANZ lead you to believe, I'm not going to buy anymore Webbies or shop the estore anymore. It's just TOO MUCH $$$ for me.

Thanks for reading this.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #67
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I agree, and like how you put it. But, if you think about it, companies are based on money. And who knows, maybe they're planning something really great for us, but they need to make a little money before they can do it.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #68
I'm Alive!

robinbin777 is just really nicerobinbin777 is just really nice

Arrow Re: GANZ, please stop!

View Post Originally Posted by bbstinger
You spend hard earned money and still have to put up *** gilitches. Yesterday and today certain function have not been working. 11am rasins didn't work Curio shop andGem mining is not working right either. I bought a Delux membership and I'm not really impressed with it, there's not as much as GANZ lead you to believe, I'm not going to buy anymore Webbies or shop the estore anymore. It's just TOO MUCH $$$ for me.

Thanks for reading this.
Yeah, I have the Deluxe too, and I am not impressed with it. Ganz obviously didn't think too much about it. I never shop at that E-Store, even though my family and I have like 8,000 points to spend.

Robinbin777
:abn::clyde::gr: and 16 others.
robinbin777 is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 08:45 AM   #69
pretzel20

ponystargirl has a spectacular aura aboutponystargirl has a spectacular aura about

I agree with you, but.... even if we wanted to, we can't start a "anti" movement, because then we run the risk of WI getting sued, which is mean of Ganz to blame us, a little forum fansite!
ponystargirl is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #70
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

I agree Ganz. Please, let us get used to used to each idea. The Griffin will get most of us stirred up, so let us have a break!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
webkinz1751 was here!