Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #51
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: GANZ, please stop!

reading the way you and Psalm put it, i completely understand why people get so angry about this. while it is true ganz does need the money, the point you make on inequality is very strong. if you see all of the benefits given to delux members, it is almost to easy to have a "good" account with the delux membership. they constantly get e-store items(which i have none of), and they have the "delux activities"(or whatever its called, not totally sure on the name), that constantly give them the best dailies that we always look foward to. ganz put so many amazing features in this delux membership to try to lure us in...that it is unfair for those who cannot get it
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #52
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

You are SO right Bob! I would give you rep, but they told me that I can't ..

Anyway, amazing point.

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #53
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

i feel the same way! Everyone at first had like kinz style and all the trading cards tht came with stuff! Then it was the e-store everyone in the clubhouse always talks to them and sits by them! Now its the deluxe and its just unfair because some people don't go crazy over deluxe stuff! Like my parents say i'm on the computer too much(i get on every day) and they say I am addicted to webkinz world but now i'm totally not because i want all the new stuff but my parents say well you already have webkinz! But you see I do and all but you always want the newest stuff! It makes me want to go crazy and my sis is like so unfair they get a deluxe roller coaster your pet can actually go on! I am in pain like you sister!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #54
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I agree with you. I'm fine with the little trinkets they're selling, and the webbies. The e-store is a little iffy, but I don't feel pressured to pour my money into it, so it doesn't bother me. I really dislike the introduction of the membership. I too feel less equal with a membership hanging around.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #55
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you two when you say it's mostly the deluxe membership / EStore that makes us angry!

- Ciara

P.S. SUPER FUNNY AVVIE Hedgie xD
Old 04-05-2009, 04:09 PM   #56
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Ok ganz is just trying to steal everyones money. they don't even care about the kids who play it.(or adults!)
Latley, they have had all these new "great" things where if u pay a ton of money u get 2 access. the caring valley, zumwhere, woodland wonders etc. And all this mercindice that u have 2 pay 4 2 get these outfits 4 ur pet or something And u still have 2 pay 4 them! to me, the estore is jsut a way 2 steal ur money 4 pretty computer graphics that sit in ur room and do nothing. The dulexe membership, u don';t really get that much: just a couple of items and some estore points 4 $10!Another way 2 take ur money. it seems more like idk a financial businiuss or something than a website. Also, instead of mproving the site they just come out with more over priced stuffed animals! And al these figuresns nas school supplies, like i mean i don't think i want to carry a webkinz notebook around although i do like to play on the site!!nest thing u knoe,they are going to make webkinz Pjs!( or wait..have they already??) grr ganz makes me mad and i don't think i have 2 say anymore.I TOTALLY aggre with u .REP for noticing that i thought i was the only one who had compaints.

Last edited by mtlucas; 04-05-2009 at 04:12 PM..
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #57
roverbono on

I agree with you a lot. I guess that you put it in more of an aggressive way than I did, but still true. They just want money now..

SIGH...

GANZ, Where have you gone ??

- Ciara
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #58
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i don't like the estore because i know alot of people who can't buy from it, and it makes other people and I feel unappcated(can't spell). I like the estore pets but i only buy the plushies becasue my parnets thing it is stuid to pay 12.50 for something that is just online. They would rather pay 13.00 dollars and I also get the plushie. I really want them to make the online pets in a plushie form, but they could have them both in plushie and online for the people who can't buy the plushies.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #59
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Wow. Where to begin? I agree with so much of what everyone is saying. I only have two webkinz, and I used to love that even if you just had one or two, you were the same as everyone else. It felt like this was something that all sorts of kids, from all walks of life could get into - and with the regular plushies and the lil kinz in two different price ranges, it seemed like this was possible.

...Then came my nephew's request for trading cards for his birthday, and some clothes for his webbies. Well, the clothes I thought were cute, because they allowed him and his sister to play together dressing up their webkinz, and I figured this was not really anything that differentiated him from others on webkinz world. Well, that was before I found out about Kinzstyle, and how competitive people are about getting that elusive gold dress or those bunny ears! Crazy! The trading cards showed me how this was already getting out of hand - most of the other kids in his class had them, and he wanted them too. Already Ganz was making money off of the kids by emphasizing that you needed not only to have the plush, but to buy your way into the more "exclusive" circle with the trading cards.

I agree that Ganz is a company, and needs to make money - and that this is their primary goal. I'm glad that in a rough economic time, they can provide an escape for so many and also provide jobs in their customer support departments as well as other departments. What I don't understand is how body spray and other items are necessary?

The part that bothers me most about deluxe membership and estore and all of that, aside from isolating children into groups of "have" and "don't have" is this one question: when did it stop being all about the kids? It used to be a fun place for kids, and not a competition to see who could have access to the most areas, or who could have the most estore items - who could have the most privileges, essentially. Before it didn't matter if you had one webkinz or fifty, because you still had access to the same games and things. Yes, you may not have superbeds or exclusives, but it seemed that kids were willing to kinzpost them to their friends and be inclusive.

I don't know... I am just rambling on. I don't have a problem with people purchasing deluxe memberships or estore items. I just wish that if Ganz felt the need to bring these new and "improved" features to webkinz world, they would also reward those who didn't have the money to join in, and who were happy just to be a part of webkinz world... a few new games or access to some new areas might be nice?

In closing (lol) - I will always be glad for Webkinz, because it has brought all of us together into a great community, where I feel we're always equal. I hope that never changes, regardless of how many of us are estore customers, deluxe members, or extravagant collectors. Thanks everyone!

Okay! Feel free to dissect - I know this is a hot topic!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #60

Caiakinz is on a distinguished road

Ok here is my thing. I like the e store pets but they are so hard to get now with the new estore ponits i used to like the e-store but not veary much now. The deluxe membership is what bothers me the most because the thing i loved is that everyone was eqal then the membership cam along and now it is not eqal. ah!!!!!! it is so frustrating to me.

please exuse my spelling
Caiakinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
webkinz1751 was here!