Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #41
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: GANZ, please stop!

Yes, maybe the new products are fun and happy for people with money, but what about the others?

We liked Webkinz because it was equal. One pet and you could access almost everything besides maybe just the Charm Forest.

Now it's so BOO!

Of course we know they need to make cash. But as I said, make a new game! Don't ruin Webkinz!

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #42
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I, an owner of of over 50 webkinz, don't like the new deluxe membership. People who have gone out an bought tons of webkinz should have special things like you get in deluxe membership. Webkinz are not cheap either. I think that people who go and spend the money on webkinz deserve to get the things you get in deluxe membership
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #43
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously!!! We pay enough for them, GANZ!

I agree with you SO much! ♥

- Ciara
Old 04-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #44

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by venom7878
Guys, they're a company. Their first goal has always been money. They don't force you to do anything. There is so much to do even without stuff. By the way, I just bought Deluxe Membership and I love it.
I agree with you...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 11:05 AM   #45
angelpets
Gifted

angelpetslive will become famous soon enough

I am getting angry with them for this also but I am also getting mad that after having an animal out for maybe a month they retire it!! even the ones that make alot of money for them
Old 04-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #46
roverbono on

That's super true angel!

Thanks for posting!

- Ciara
Old 04-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #47
LonerGirl240 is on a distinguished road

I am addicted to the estore and it's driving my Dad crazy (it's his estore account so he has to deal with every transaction). Adding more physical stuff to buy is crazy, in every fad when the creators make too many spinoffs the consumers get sick of it! What I loved is that even though my family doesn't have much money I could make kinzcash online and buy what ever I wanted but now there isn't much new stuff to get online and instead of making new things they're putting all their energy into things you need real money to get.
LonerGirl240 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #48
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I think also this is too much as i love webkinz and i am older if we are members why should we have to pay to get deluxe memberships. They should just give it to us without having to pay as we pay enough for the webkinz we buy the clothes the charms all of the stuff. It is hard to keep up with all the new stuff out there. Slow down dont be so money hungry the kids out there they cant get all the stuff cause there is just too much i wish they kept the webkinz cares i really liked them caring valley is nice but they could of done that with w cares they where cheaper and it was nice.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #49
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

I don't like it because you have to pay just like you do for buying webkinz.
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #50
roverbono on

rchurch, nicely put! Very true. We should not have to pay. That's stupid.
alyssa, I agree : )

- Ciara
Closed

Tags
webkinz1751 was here!