Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #31
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: GANZ, please stop!

Aw, thanks SO much to all three of you!

NICE LONG POST carmel_mom! Thanks a lot lot LOT! Rep for you.

♥ : )

- Ciara

Oh, and you're welcome Webkinz_Forever! (:
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #32

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Hmm i know what you mean... but look at the economy we are in right now i think thats why they need to make more money because they might just fall apart if they don't have enough to support the company... Not to be rude or anything but they don't have to only have to sell plushies they have been for how many years now? i can't even remember... and since everything is going digitil now a days the E-store and the Delux is just another easy way to sell then having to deal with shipments and the toys being made.... i am not trying to start any argument i think its smart what GANZ is doing....
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #33
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dizzyfish101
I really disagree with GANZ's choice to constantly introduce new products, but the main thing I want to discuss is the Deluxe Membership.

I used to like Webkinz. It's not like Runescape, Club Penguin or any other games where you need to be a member to access everything. We're all equal.

Now, I am beginning to dislike Webkinz World. Of course, I don't dislike Webkinz itself. I love it. I just don't like Webkinz WORLD.

I don't feel equal anymore. I stopped feeling equal when they introduced the E-Store. Now GANZ isn't just a cute little plushie company. They're just falling into the world of MONEY.

I wish that GANZ would just stop making things unfair for the people who can't afford a lot of Webkinz. GANZ, I hope that someone from your company is reading this.

It's not like you'll care.

Please post your opinions on the E-Store / Deluxe Membership below.
Mine is ANTI!

- Ciara

Guys, Psalm918 took the words out of my mouth... And made it sound better.

[/font][/color]
I totally agree I think it's all about the money! When I first started I loved webkinz now i just love my plushies, and webkinz insider!
mirami is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #34
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I agree 100 percent. My sister was noticing that, too. She said "Why does it seem like every single website I go on now it is not equal. On Webkinz everything was equal... but know everybody is buting Deluxe Memberships and is buying things from the Webkinz E-Store."

I think that things like that shouldn't be like that on Webkinz World, also. I actually think it starts sort of with having to buy a Zingoz plush to unlock the game. It would be better if the Zingoz was a Webkinz too, but that's a whole other conversation.

But I will always love my Webkinz and will not stop playing.. unless the while entire universe exploedes... or I just don't have any internet

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
Hmm i know what you mean... but look at the economy we are in right now i think thats why they need to make more money because they might just fall apart if they don't have enough to support the company... Not to be rude or anything but they don't have to only have to sell plushies they have been for how many years now? i can't even remember... and since everything is going digitil now a days the E-store and the Delux is just another easy way to sell then having to deal with shipments and the toys being made.... i am not trying to start any argument i think its smart what GANZ is doing....
Well, I know that they are doing it because of the economy. But, they already have a lot of money from just the plushes.

And.. the E-store is going digital so you don't have to go buy something from the store. But they are having exclusive items in the E-store. Anyway, I love driving to my local Hallmark and picking um a new addition to my Webkinz family

Thanks for posting this thread!

Last edited by Emma8432; 04-04-2009 at 06:00 PM..
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #35
Ladygracie

01ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone having trouble with the estore today?
Old 04-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #36
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

You ALL said everything I would say.

E-Store...it depends on good or bad depending how you look at it. So I am both ways. Now with the points I see it as a rip off.

The member-ship: not really fond of, I pay enough for plushies.

Trading Cards/all other extra stuff: yeah, I'm fine with trading cards. But there are too many series and now they are becoming really expensive. All the extra stuff: okay, yeah I'll buy them as a treat now and then...but there are too many!! Ganz is coming up with too much stuff too fast.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #37

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

What I think why is because of the economy. And I think they want kids to have fun I think. Webkinz isn't TRYING to be mean. Kids need to understand this I think
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #38
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

I agree with the money stuff but you know wouldent you get greedy to
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 04-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #39
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I really agree 100% with lexi & Emma. : ) Ganz needs to calm down.

Bunnyslippers, I know that the economy is having some troubles right now, but as Emma mentioned, Ganz makes a lot off of the other products. Why not just release a new line that's not called Webkinz?

My goodness GANZ!! GRR.. I'm still angry at them.

Thanks a lot for the opinions, guys!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 09:57 PM   #40
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Guys, they're a company. Their first goal has always been money. They don't force you to do anything. There is so much to do even without stuff. By the way, I just bought Deluxe Membership and I love it.
Closed

Tags
webkinz1751 was here!