Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz -- PLEASE get rid of this ad!

Very bad, and dangerous. Ganz should really get rid of it, who knows who is running that ad.....
DJcandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #42

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I just saw that ad again! Of course I didn't click it, but what if someone did?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 12:41 AM   #43
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

I haven't seen that green ad... perhaps it only shows up if you're from a US ISP (I'm in Canada).

But there IS an orange ING ad, it says something like "get $25 to open an account". You click on it, it opens a new IE window with a page, and on that page there's the button saying "Get Started!" and then that takes you to a page for your name, address, age, etc. I'm not saying you can't trust ING, I'm just saying a kid's site shouldn't link to anything about personal finances. The fact that it IS a safe company will lead kids to falsely trust the FAKE ones that pop up later.
alleine is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #44

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

They Must Get Rid Of It! Ganz Must!
[has linux fun. rm bad ad.txt]

Last edited by Supdog; 12-12-2010 at 06:48 PM..
Supdog is offline Male
Old 12-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #45
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Supdog
Get Rid Of It,But WKN Is NOT Made by GANZ.
Supdog

off the subject of the thread but
that's an interesting comment - what do you mean WKN isn't made by Ganz - like somebody made the website for them or it's 3rd party web site
Old 12-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #46

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Ganz -- PLEASE get rid of this ad!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
Supdog

off the subject of the thread but
that's an interesting comment - what do you mean WKN isn't made by Ganz - like somebody made the website for them or it's 3rd party web site

One Time On WI, Someone Did Say That.
But Maybe It Is Not True.
But Before I Get Way To Off-Topic,Bye.

Wkn Is Ganz Made. Delete Please!

Last edited by Supdog; 12-12-2010 at 06:24 PM..
Supdog is offline Male
Old 12-11-2010, 10:12 PM   #47
Call me Janna :D

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

That is sad to be ads like that on webkinz i hope they remove that!!!!!!!!
sweetstar67 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #48
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

That's terrible! GANZ please do remove this ad!!! Webkinz should NOT have ANY ads not related to the website in the first place.

Last edited by luree611; 12-11-2010 at 10:19 PM..
Old 12-21-2010, 02:29 AM   #49
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Wow!I never saw that add! But it should totally be taken away!
I saw an add wanting you to download cursor (the mouse pointer thingamajigs.) which wasn't webkinz related at all!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 02:48 AM   #50

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I agree. Webkinz is a kid's site, and that is not for kids. They should make ads for webkinz stuff only.
Closed

Tags
allthegoodtagsweretaken, ninjalicious, s.m.o.p.h.i.e