Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
bellesredrose
Gifted

bellesredrose will become famous soon enough

Default Ganz, please change seasons in the yard

I loved the snow in the yard last winter. I was looking around my yard and I would love some Fall colored leaves around the yard. If they can't be in the yard, like the snow was, how about the background that shows the green grass and green trees. Just make the trees a little more seasonal in the background.

For Spring you could have wildflowers blooming in the background.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #2
Webkinzman17
Webkinz :)
Webkinzman17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz, please change seasons in the yard

That's a good idea, I hope it happens.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:01 AM   #3
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Love it! How about day and night too!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:16 AM   #4
webkinzparents
Webkinz :)
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

these Are All Wonderful And Great Ideas !~ Would Love To See Ganz Do Them!!!!! Plz Ganz!!!!!!

i Have 1 That Is Just An Interest, Not That Others Would Be Fans Of Or Anything , But Here Goes:

what About The "weather", Like Rainy . I Like My Sunny Days And All ,because They Are What Makes My Day,but We All Need The Rain Sometime,and @ That If You Have A Garden Then It Gets "watered" !!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Daughter Has 2 Gardens And It Would Be Just Great To Get Them Watered Without Effort Sometimes!~

the Rainy Day Window That You Get As Exclusive Item, Would Have Been Put To Use , And Not Just A Look!~ Hope That Made Since!~!~!~!~!~!~

anyway Its Just A Thought!~

thanks For The Wonderful Ideas That You Had To Share With Us , You 3 ... They Are The Best Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 03:52 AM   #5
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

Be careful what you wish for. Many people invested a lot of KC for Farm Fresh gardens so they can make KC by selling the produce. If winter comes, that might go away.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:44 AM   #6
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Ganz already has a lot to deal with, like kinz chat plus, high scores, and the last acadamy classes
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 06:01 AM   #7
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure if they could do that because the Fall Festival is going on. You wouldn't be able to tell which leaves are the Fall Festival's and which are in your yard!
lulu is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 07:12 PM   #8
Pandi

Thats a good idea,but what about Fall Fest and Winter Fest? You wouldn't be able to tell which leafs are the prize ones and the ones in your yard. And it would be diffecult for people to see the snowflakes in a snowy yard...Plus my 50+strawberry garden would wilt T.T
Old 10-26-2007, 07:13 PM   #9
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

That's cool, there was snow?! I didn't do Webkinz in the winter, I started in the summer!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:56 PM   #10
disneydreaming
Gift Guru

disneydreamer has a spectacular aura about

love the idea of changing seasons. some have been concerned about what it would do to their garden so, what if they sold a green house to keep the garden safe or sold a fall, spring, winter, summer, rainy, windy days in the wshop for people to buy who want it and then they could change their yard to what ever they felt like that day. that way only the people who want it get it. it would be fun to change your yards weather to match what the weather is like where you live or what you wish it was like!
Closed