Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

abw915 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

*speechless* Wow! Couldn't have been said any better!
abw915 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #42
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

condabear is just really nicecondabear is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

hello, i agree on most points! i liked when gavz would come out with one new pet a month or so,
but now they are releasing 4 and 5 at a time and before you know it...

once owning all of them, you are 50 webkinz behind and all that collecting
down the tubes..

i also agree with these glitches that have been around for akmost 2 years.
seriously they need to be fixed. it is quite ridiculous that the ammount of money
ganz has made and they cannot update the system. and why cant they do it on the off
early am hours instead of interupting all of us in mid-day.

they need to add more things and give everyone a fair chance. this after all
IS SUPPOSED TO BE KID FRIENDLY, YET MY DAUGHTER NEEDS MY HELP FOR MANY
THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

RESEARCH TEAM- PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS AND LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS.
IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL GANZ ANYMORE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES,
YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT WHEN YOU OWN OVER 200
WEBKINZ AND ALL THE CHARMS, ETC.....

A BUSINESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PRODUCT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
I THINK THEY ARE QUITE LACKING IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I MYSELF TRIED FOR 10 HOURS TO GET A GRIFFIN RUG AND NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO
EVEN ENTER, AND YES I REFRESHED AND JUMPED AROUND ALL DAY!
THEN SOMNE PEOPLE ENDED UP WITH ONE ON EVERY EMAIL ADDRESS THEY KEPT
MAKING. THINGS LIKE THAT I THINK ARE UNFAIR. BUT THAT'S LIFE.... LOL

Also, it is very upsetting that we can no longer come up with our'
own unique room names....

That realy set me off.... Lol

but honestly we have more than just bedrooms kitchens and caves....

That makes me so very unhappy... It is fun to be creative and decorate rare
and different rooms, yet we are forced to name them bedroom or den or kitchen
when its a series 1 collector room, etc..

Last edited by condabear; 06-09-2009 at 11:48 AM..
Old 06-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #43
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cwhitestamper
I agree also. I'm a super collector and my biggest complaint is the slow down of the site after 100 petz. I have 12 accounts now and still can't keep up.
My biggest complaint today is the contests and finding Doug. I've tried all hours and nothing. Why can't we have Doug in an area like the curio shop where you have once a day to trade? The griffin rug contest was a real ripoff too. Never found any flying carpets and what's with the math too difficult for most kids. Yes, I'm a senior, but isn't this website suppose to be kid friendly? My granddaughter has had games stuck for months now and no help yet from ganz. I think the 40000 price tag for the big screen is way too much too. I would wager most kids don't have that much to spend.
It is slow sometimes. The contests I don't participate in so I don't know. We have an excellent Doug Tracking thread on WI, it's great! The reason they added Doug was so that everyone would get on once every hour. I agree a permanent spot once a day would be cool, but I like the fun of tracking him down... I didn't find any flying rugs either. Yes the screen is way to much!

Thanks for commenting!

View Post Originally Posted by Scarlett8
Hi I very agree with this thread Really? Why would you pay so much money for a pet you couldnt do anything but play online with this.Ganz should REALLY read ALL these comments and do something about all these glithes And the time the pets HHH points went down? I think Ganz should not do that !I spent a lot of money to get my pets HHH points up again!
I know, I spent a bunch of money also to get my pets healthy again!

Thanks for commenting!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-09-2009 at 05:31 PM..
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #44
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

I SO agree! I sent them a comment saying that (No Responce) . I used to buy from the estore but not anymore. I don't even buy webkinz because I do my dailys SO quick.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #45
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by cmf63
I AGree! Also with the economy the way it is i think they should give each of the webkinz they put out its own time frame so that it will have its "fame"
I also think that Ganz doesn't give each animal enough fame for itself, especially when they retire it as soon as it comes out. I DO think that they use retirement as a marketing strategy though. If they can get you out into the stores to look for any retired animals, they at least have you in the store and you will more than not find a Webbie that you like and buy anyway. That is marketing for you, every business does it, even grocery stores!!
View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
Wow - they have created a LOT of new pets!! I agree that they need to slow down on that. They've just added different colors for the same pets for a lot of them. I mean, how many colors/patterns of the same fish do they need?

But I have noticed that they are creating different kinds of animals lately. Most of them for the e-store. I hope that it is not a trend.

And I think everyone can agree that they need to fix the glitches on the site. The problem with that is that most of the glitches only happen some of the time. Kinda like your car - it always works when you take it to the mechanic!

This is a great discussion. It would be nice if Ganz would actually read it!
I also agree with them slowing down on the production of new animals. I don't mind the color thing because I am adult enough that if I were buying those particular Webbies I can restrain myself to one color of a specific fish, etc.. What I do NOT care for is the using of the same material to make different animals, for example the Spotted Frog & Turtle are made from the same fabric and just blend together too much!! I definately don't want a collection of animals that have the same material, but I understand that if they have the fabric leftover, it is just smart business to use your resources to your benefit. Too bad many don't care for that practice! The Terrier & Lamb are also made of the same material but it makes more of a difference that they are not both water animals!!!

This is a fabulous thread, rep to you, thanks for posting it.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
They have created so many new pets... wow!
I agree 300%... great thread. WW would be much better if it hadn't been changed so much. So glad I am not the only one who thinks like this!!
I am also gung ho for simplicity!! Unfortunately the world we live in is all about change and thrives on it!! This is an unavoidable drawback to people who enjoy the basics of life.

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
I know I was shocked when I added it up! I mean 199? 70 something in 2008 and this year it wouldn't shock me if they got up to 199 pets by the end of the year! Yes, they are doing the same colors for the same pets. I mean really? Great you have spent $75 on wekbinz to get the same fish in red, orange, yellow, blue, and purple. Rediculous if you ask me! But that's just my opinion...
I agree.... ridiculous! Everyone has the right to their own opinion and we are bound to have different opinions!
Yes, I agree they are broadening(such a word?) their horizons and making different types of pets. I like the zebra, camel, toucan, etc. they have added the past few months. Yes, a lot of them are for the e-Store... which I posted earlier isn't my favorite way of getting webinz. I mean, I want the webkinz in my room if I pay money for it, not just on my online account.
Supply and Demand, it's that simple. As long as people are buying they will provide the products. The only way make a difference is to take your stance on the E-Store and NOT buy from it, but then the non- purchasers may still be the minotity. Just don't buy from the E-Store.
Thanks, I do believe this would be a very productive thread if we can keep it up on the boards for Ganz to read, but I need a bunch of replies. So, tell everyone you know!!!

Thanks for your comments!!!
Productive on the boards for Ganz? Not really, but it is a great way for members to interact and voice how they feel. What would be more productive is sending your opinion directly to Ganz. That way you are assured that your voice is heard! Just remember though that they as well as everyone else base their business on supply and demand. Webkinz have become more popular since they first came out and more people are buying, even in the state of economics we are in. You would be surprised at the number of people are willing to go into debt just to get MORE Webkinz pets!!

I know you researched the #'s for the Webbies made, but to be able to understand Ganz's standpoint as a business you have to look at both sides of the board. You may be astonished at the numbers for the people's purchasing history. I would be interested to see you research this other side as well. Businesses do what they have to to make money, that's their business It is easy to complain about what they aren't doing if we don't understand why they are doing what they ARE doing. I agree with your original post, but am trying to see this from BOTH perspectives.
That's the reason I don't like the e-Store. Don't get me wrong... the service sounds fine, but with the current problems of not processing orders, not getting your codes, etc. it just doesn't seem worth it. Yes, I agree that the price should be cut down if you don't even get the plush. I think that if they sent the plush to you they could say that the additional cost was for shipping and handeling and they would make money and customers happier. I agree, the bottom line is....
If you don't give me the plush, dont' charge me more than you would for a little kinz.
Again, just stand your ground and don't buy from the E-Store if you are not happy with what they are doing or the way they are doing it. If you are currently a buyer and you stop buying, they will notice it in their sales. They are only fulfilling the demand for their product that the people are asking for. Many people don't want the plushies and only want the codes. Luckily I have a son who loves the plushies and I just want the code, although there are some plushies that I do want. Many, many adults play in and don't desire to have the plushie. It is very addicting to the parents of children who start up Webkinz, and even after the children lose their interest in their parent(s) are hooked and love it!

I know 199! It's insane! Thanks for agreeing! I agree, Webkinz was sooo much more fun when it was simple. I honestly don't care for the e-Store, Deluxe Memberships, Kinzclips, Club-Penguin Like Memberships, etc. I rather have my plain ol' webkinz back. lol. You would be surprised at how many people think like this.
I actually did a bit of investigating about the Deluxe membership. It costs $45/year, you get:
  • 3000 eStore Points to spend at the Ganz eStore (that is $3.oo)
  • With the Annual Deluxe Membership, you will receive3000 eStore Points every month ($36.00/year), plus abonus of 5000 eStore Points ($5.00)just for signing up! That's over $40 worth of points alone! It's like getting a year's worth of great Deluxe Webkinz benefits for less than $5 (quoted from the E-Store).
So you pay out $45/year and actually get back $44.00 in E-Store Points, therefore costing you $1.00/year! If you collect the charms for the forest, that will cost you $18 alone (considering that you can't get them cheaper anywhere else and if you want to play in the forest you have to have them. Then they also have the new figures (5 = $12.50) that allow you to get additional gifts in the Woodland Wonders area. That is a total of $30.50 already! The High end refrigerator that stores 15 items is way worth the (free money in points you already have) $5.00 leaving you $4.50 to spend to get your Deluxe Membership fee of $45 back. Just thought I would share this information, and I don't care for the DM!!!!
There is even more! here is what else you get:
  • A gift box including an amazing exclusive piece of clothing, available ONLY to Deluxe members (which you can trade for something you do want if you don't want it - they sell for quite a decent price!!)
  • Special access to a Deluxe activity page in the Today's Activities section of Webkinz World (chances to earn more KC AND have more fun)
    A Vacation Office Ticket to the Tropical Island - that's $500 KC for free!!
Please don't misunderstand, I am not at all being defensive but helping to see the perspective from the other side of this as well (having done the research myself). When it first came out I thought it was SOOOOOOO ridiculous, but maybe not so after seeing the figures - for those who want it.
It is very appealing to many, especially those who collect clothing or trade either in the GE or Clubhouse.

The Kinzclips are just another form of generating income for Ganz. I think they actually run a smart and effective merchandising campaign for their company. They KNOW the people will buy them!! I won't though because I don't care for them, I think they are a waste of money and could care less about the Zum Forest!
View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
The minute that Ganz slows down on producing new items every month most of their customers will forget all about them and find something new to spend their money on. WI members are a small and very loyal group of Webkinz fans. We might be able to let Ganz take a breather and spend a couple of months fixing glitches instead of putting out new Webkinz, but most of their customers will have just moved on to something else new and shiney and eye-catching and never give Webkinz another thought. A juggler has to keep throwing more and more things into the air or people will lose interest!

And running out of ideas for new pets isn't even a worry... there are millions of species and breeds of animals out there and that's not even counting the prehistoric, the mythical or the just plain made-up!
I agree with the having to put new things out - it's just good business sense and YES, the buyers are loyal!! New pets? Look at how many dragons they have made, surely their are way more to create and the people love them! Their are so many different breeds of dogs that they could go on for ever with that one. Snakes, Birds, they haven't made a black cow yet, or a giraffe..........the list could go on and on.
View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
I don't think that they would forget about them, I just think that they would be ready for the next pet to come out and then buy that one. I think that Ganz wouldn't need to take a few months off to fix their glitches and problems. Honestly, I think if they would give out 2 days of their time, they could get everything fixed. Like one Monday & Tuesday they could close the e-Store, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr., etc. for those two days only. Then re-open up that Wednesday and show everybody the improvements they made.
I have to disagree here, Ganz does nightly maintenance in , they should be able to work things out in that time. If you are an avid player you know that they have even taken other days (especially Wed.) to do maintenance. Sometimes with technology it takes a while to figure out the solution, they will get to it. Ganz is constantly improving their technology AND glitches - look at how fast they fixed the Doug glitch?! They will NEVER be able to make everyone happy, so they do the best they can. Not everyone has problems. We get so caught up in insisting that they fix everyones problem right NOW that is totally impossible to do so. They fix some, others get problems, it's a whole cycle and perfection cannot be achieved nor should it be expected.
I agree that they have lots of more pets to go threw. However, they need to expand and get different types of pets, not just (as someone said before) the same fish, but in different colors and patterns. Correct

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it that you stated your point very nicely. Great points!!!
I hope that my post does not offend anyone, I am voicing my point of view just as everyone else has.
Thanks for agreeing and commenting! Two webkinz in the stores and one at the e-Store is plenty to go around. I agree the e-Store is way over priced and it isn't even worth it. I honestly don't even like e-Store, Deluxe Memberships, Kinzclipz, etc. Dailies should be better and more fun. I like that they are coming out with new furniture, but yes the clothes are pretty bad. I agree and understand that webkinz can become expensive very fast. I mean $25 Signature Webkinz? I understand that it is made out of 'finer material' and 'bigger'... but the material honestly is the same, and I mean great! It's a whole two inches bigger. I like Webkinz when it was plain and simple!
"Dailies should be better and more fun." I agree, it is getting very monotonous and to the point that I don't really care if I miss the daily or not. Don't forget though that they have made a way for us to have more dailies, fun & KC - Deluxe Membership.
"I like Webkinz when it was plain and simple!"
Don't buy them then. If they are not profitable for Ganz they will discontinue making them.
View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
happy medium would be nice. keep the new to a minimal and fix the problems. as far as our household is concerned, they shot themselves in the foot bc the more they put out, the less i spent. it got REALLY easy to say "yeah, we dont need everything from WW" when they put out a billion items. its been months since i bought a webkinz and pre-august 2008, we had every webkinz they produced (less the cheeky dog/cat and love puppy). we were super collectors. after aug- 2008, i kept my spending to the 2-3 webkinz/month until oct-2008 and then i just quit buying bc it was just too much. dont even remember when i bought a webkinz last. i think it was the end of march? our fav webkinz store still likes us (i think) bc my son likes to buy bakugan with his allowance.
"as far as our household is concerned, they shot themselves in the foot bc the more they put out, the less i spent. it got REALLY easy to say "yeah, we dont need everything from WW" when they put out a billion items."
Absolutely!! Especially in the economic difficulties we are having at present. We are very particular in what we buy and that means we have to make a choice between the animals we get, sorry Ganz - we can't afford them all!! I personally buy them as cheap as I can get them. Sometimes through the inernet and usually at Hallmark that sells them "Buy 2, Get 1 FREE"!! I also have a secret stash that I add them to and give them out as rewards or incentives, therefore I don't have to get every new Webbie every month.
View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Yes... and no. It's all about economics and the way sales work. Ganz will keep selling as many webbies as the public will buy while they can. It's only fair.... they made this product to get money from it. All products have a limited lifespan, and all the costs need to be covered, plus a profit needs to be made.
Thank you, thank you Nakisha for seeing both perspectives!!!!
On the other hand; yes, they need to focus on improving the site as well. If they don't, people will loose interest as well. It's the way the game works.

I have to disagree on this one. The people will play, they are addicted!!!

No matter how you feel about these things... as long as people want it, Ganz will offer it. And make more. Sales again. They need to get the money from this project, and make as much profit as possible. It's the way a company works....
Thanks for seeing both sides!
I actually don't fully agree on this part. Take Neopets for example... talking about hard to get money and huge prices!! I think Webkinz has done a better job... it's not too hard to earn kinzcash, and the prices for the stuff in the Wshop are quite reasonable. It'll teach kids about saving up for stuff, too. It's important to do so. BUT!The rarer items áre very expensive, they should drop that a little to get things balanced.
"It'll teach kids about saving up for stuff, too. It's important to do so."
Absolutely correct, they need to understand delayed gratification!! Kids these days are used to getting what they want, unlike when I was a kid. Many lessons to learn with this!!
But on one point, we agree a 100%... They NEED to get glitches fixed. They just need to. Some glitches have been around forever. It hás to be fixed. If they don't, people will get fed up in the end. They really need to make that their priority now.[/QUOTE]
Again, the people will play!!!
View Post Originally Posted by cwhitestamper
I agree also. I'm a super collector and my biggest complaint is the slow down of the site after 100 petz. I have 12 accounts now and still can't keep up.
My biggest complaint today is the contests and finding Doug. I've tried all hours and nothing. Why can't we have Doug in an area like the curio shop where you have once a day to trade? The griffin rug contest was a real ripoff too. Never found any flying carpets and what's with the math too difficult for most kids. Yes, I'm a senior, but isn't this website suppose to be kid friendly? My granddaughter has had games stuck for months now and no help yet from ganz. I think the 40000 price tag for the big screen is way too much too. I would wager most kids don't have that much to spend.
Sometimes you have to take the initiative to CALL Ganz and let them know what is going on with your account! If you don't call, you can't complain! They don't know it's broke if you don't tell them.
They only design this game to hold so much data, understand that there is no program around that holds unlimited data.

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I couldn't have said it better myself. In a nutshell, webkinz has become way too commercial. I personally do not have the money to keep up with it all, but of course my daughter would like to participate in everything. Too many webkinz just gets hard to keep track of, esp. with the limited number of names you can name your room. I think they need to make it easier to find your pets, because we are putting up to 4 pets in a room to save on kinz cash then we can't remember what room they are in, also, with the themes don't you think it would be nice to name your room The Medieval Room etc.. Bottom line is they could improve a lot on the site and slow down on all the new production. Rep to you for a great thread.
Yes, I agree that they are way too commercial, but that is their business. In all regards they are successful! If they weren't so comercialized they would not be so successful , defeating the whole purpose of their company to thrive and make money. It IS all about making money to them!!
I definately agree with you about naming the rooms. I have even sent that suggestion myself to Ganz. AGAIN, please send your comments to Ganz - they don't know your opinion unless you give it to them. Don't expect them to come looking in , we have to go to them (even though they do come here and read for research). I will definately be taking some of these suggestions and putting them in a letter for Ganz!!

Thank you everyone for your opinions on this matter!! I think it is important that we communicate and express our desires both here and to Ganz!

peace1430 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 05:35 PM   #46
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I couldn't have said it better myself. In a nutshell, webkinz has become way too commercial. I personally do not have the money to keep up with it all, but of course my daughter would like to participate in everything. Too many webkinz just gets hard to keep track of, esp. with the limited number of names you can name your room. I think they need to make it easier to find your pets, because we are putting up to 4 pets in a room to save on kinz cash then we can't remember what room they are in, also, with the themes don't you think it would be nice to name your room The Medieval Room etc.. Bottom line is they could improve a lot on the site and slow down on all the new production. Rep to you for a great thread.
Webkinz has become commercial, and once again it's profits over people. It gets really hard keeping track of the webkinz for me. Especially when there is about 18 different colors/patterns for one specific type of pet (the fish....) it's just hard to remember. I also agree with room naming problems, can't they just allow the words they do in Kinz Chat Plus and then the as you adopt a pet, the name be added automaticly. That would make it so much easier! The site is becoming more and more slow the more and more they add. I don't know about you, but I want the old simple Webkinz back! Thanks for the rep!

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by abw915
*speechless* Wow! Couldn't have been said any better!

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by condabear
hello, i agree on most points! i liked when gavz would come out with one new pet a month or so,
but now they are releasing 4 and 5 at a time and before you know it...

once owning all of them, you are 50 webkinz behind and all that collecting
down the tubes..

i also agree with these glitches that have been around for akmost 2 years.
seriously they need to be fixed. it is quite ridiculous that the ammount of money
ganz has made and they cannot update the system. and why cant they do it on the off
early am hours instead of interupting all of us in mid-day.

they need to add more things and give everyone a fair chance. this after all
IS SUPPOSED TO BE KID FRIENDLY, YET MY DAUGHTER NEEDS MY HELP FOR MANY
THINGS IN WEBKINZ WORLD!

RESEARCH TEAM- PLEASE DO YOUR JOBS AND LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS.
IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANNOT EMAIL GANZ ANYMORE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES,
YOU ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT WHEN YOU OWN OVER 200
WEBKINZ AND ALL THE CHARMS, ETC.....

A BUSINESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PRODUCT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE
I THINK THEY ARE QUITE LACKING IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I MYSELF TRIED FOR 10 HOURS TO GET A GRIFFIN RUG AND NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO
EVEN ENTER, AND YES I REFRESHED AND JUMPED AROUND ALL DAY!
THEN SOMNE PEOPLE ENDED UP WITH ONE ON EVERY EMAIL ADDRESS THEY KEPT
MAKING. THINGS LIKE THAT I THINK ARE UNFAIR. BUT THAT'S LIFE.... LOL

Also, it is very upsetting that we can no longer come up with our'
own unique room names....

That realy set me off.... Lol

but honestly we have more than just bedrooms kitchens and caves....

That makes me so very unhappy... It is fun to be creative and decorate rare
and different rooms, yet we are forced to name them bedroom or den or kitchen
when its a series 1 collector room, etc..
Hi! Yes, if Webkinz are collectors item, they should be worth money in twenty years or so, but they're not going to be worth that much when you have 500 different types sold. Correct, number 1 fix the glitches, and then number 2... when you do fix the glitches (after we ask for months and pretty much demand it) make them late at night, not one in the afternoon! I also agree there are many things that kids just can't do. That's why they created Webkinz Jr, but seriously that's not the same webkinz. That's what you get when you are 2, not six. It's not fair that you can't email Ganz when you have an issue. Then what are you to email them for? Tell them good night? I mean seriously! If you spend 1 penny on their product you are entitled to email them. Customer Service? I have seen a lot better. They could at least do a little and answer when we call, not let the machine pick it up. I tried for like 2 minutes on the rug thing and then thought, "Oh wait this is Ganz... " and I came to WI again. I know that may sound harsh, but it's what their turning into. Not coming up with our room names isn't cool either. I agree, I don't like having to name the my pet's bedrooms, "Alice's Bedroom" I want to name it "Alice's Totally Awesome Rock Your Socks Of Bedroom" lol. But seriously, the first one is not very creative!

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
I SO agree! I sent them a comment saying that (No Responce) . I used to buy from the estore but not anymore. I don't even buy webkinz because I do my dailys SO quick.
I honestly don't think they read those comments, but hey! They might... I have never used the e-Store or even thought about using it... it's to much money.

Thanks for commenting!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-09-2009 at 05:35 PM..
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #47
Star0222

kinzcutie is on a distinguished road

*Gives huge applause*
i totally agree with you!
The deluxe is really excluding.
I mean like you pay to go on webkinz anyway,
I thought i would be a good idea if after all the
deluxe memberships were gone they would let
everyone go on and then make everyone who bought
webkinz have deluxe privellages.
(sorry for the spelling i go to french immersion)

Also It's really hard as a kid,I have a friend who has like 30+ and she does n't really llike 'em majorly.
Also the e-store is a HUGE waste of money.
I'm sorry I seem kinda upset but like really they should fix before they add stuff.
-Amber

Last edited by kinzcutie; 06-09-2009 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: needed to write more
kinzcutie is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #48
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Don't close! This is one of the best threds iv'e seen and I'm sending it to The Ganz.
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #49
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I totally agree with you.
Thanks for all the information as well.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #50
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Those are really good points. I think they should stop coimg out with webkinz fr awhil, and focus on their members. Great thread!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Closed