Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 11:07 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

clover68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

I am amazed at the numbers you have posted. Thank you for your research, it is very interesting.
On the positive side, everytime I get a bit bored with webkinz, new stuff comes out and gets me going again.
I really can't say I feel sorry for people who try to keep up with buying everything though, that sounds like a real problem that probably extends to more than just Webkinz buying. It is not webkinz fault that they offer so many webkinz.
I know this is going to sound weird, but I like it that some of the new things cost so much kinz cash, like the Aztec and the movie screen. I think it would be boring if I could easily aquire everything in the w-shop and curio shop. I would get my rooms decorated in a month and be done with the whole thing. I also think it is a good lesson for children that they can't always afford everything and they might have to save for a long time for some things that they really, really want.
Anyway, I love webkinz and this forum. I have been reading it for a very long time, but this is the first time I have posted.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #32
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

Your first post! I love this site. It's interesting to see what everyone is thinking. Simply great when you need to figure something out in WW. Everyone is so good about helping out.

Hope to read more of your posts soon!
Old 06-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #33
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

HI
Wow...those numbers??? Thats ALOT of pets, & a tremendous INCREASE over such a short period of time..I wish GANZ was MY last name
We have gobs of pets here..just when I say "enough is enough"...new pets come out that I just can't say to-I'm WEAK I can't stay out of the estore, any Hallmark or Justice..I am a manufacturers delight
Yes, I do wonder this though-are they going to run out of ideas eventually? It should take awhile, but-someone posted about an ANT??? Yes, I had to laugh at THAT one...-thats the day I say no to a pet for sure!

Last edited by pfeagans01; 06-08-2009 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 06-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #34
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Quote:
I don't kow if I am the only one noticing this but... Ganz needs to slow down and regroup and rethink. Ganz is coming out with more and more webkinz each month, which is yes GREAT because of the diversity, but it could be bad for the people who get every webkinz when it comes out. I know a few famlies who have two or more kids and get each of them webkinz whenever a new one comes out. Right now, it may seem great to have all of the choices, but think in a few months when Ganz is OUT OF IDEAS! It's going to happen sometime soon. I mean, there are only so many types of dogs you can make! I have done a little research and tracked what Ganz has done with it's webkinz production.

As you can see in the year 2008 Ganz produced 11 +MORE+ webkinz than they did the previous three years combined, and are well on their way to 2009 being their most productive year.

I believe Ganz needs to quit worrying about producing more webkinz, but to begin fixing their continuing glitches and complaints. Ganz is producing more WEBKINZ than they need to. More things such as dailies, foods, furniture, etc. need to made before 100 more webkinz.

Yes... and no. It's all about economics and the way sales work. Ganz will keep selling as many webbies as the public will buy while they can. It's only fair.... they made this product to get money from it. All products have a limited lifespan, and all the costs need to be covered, plus a profit needs to be made.

On the other hand; yes, they need to focus on improving the site as well. If they don't, people will loose interest as well. It's the way the game works.

Quote:
I also believe that the e-Store, Kinzclipz, Deluxe Memberships, etc. aren't that great either. I don't agree that with the e-Store you pay a lot money for an online pet. You don't even get the plush! I honestly don't even know what Kinzclipz are, but they seemed a bit tacky to me, so I didn't bother. Deluxe Memberships may be great at first, with the great e-Store points, Gift Box, Gold Zone, More Dailies, & a Deluxe Hat. However, the e-Store is very expensive and the monthly points probably can't get you much, for what you pay each month or annually (sp?). The items in the Gift Box can be traded in the trading room, and that goes for the hat also. As for the dailies, they aren't that great and diverse to begin with, and now are having problems... and your own color zone? That to me is a rip-off. I could care less what color zone I'm in all the time.
No matter how you feel about these things... as long as people want it, Ganz will offer it. And make more. Sales again. They need to get the money from this project, and make as much profit as possible. It's the way a company works....

Quote:
Another excellent point brought up through this thread is the distribution of KinzCash. As we all know, KC is very hard to earn... sometimes seeming impossible. Ganz could fix this problem by making more dailies, improve chances of winning on various games (Bingoz, Scratch Offs, Gem Hunt, Arcade, etc.), improve dailies to make more money, etc. Aside from earning KC, we all know how we like to spend it. But on what? As I and other WI members have pointed out before there is not much at the W-Shop you can buy. Most of it you must get through The Caring Valley, Trading Cards, & The Academy ((once you master a class)) which takes a lot of KC or $money$. Then, once you get the money and something to spend it on... it is so much KC! Have you seen the food prices? REDICULOUS! I honestly don't buy my PSF because of the high price, everything should be between 1 and 4 KC. You can raise the price for stuff like sushi and the candy, but I mean, what is it? $16 KC for a plate of chicken nuggets? That's expensive. I believe Ganz needs to improve the way you make money, what you spend it on, & how much everything is.
I actually don't fully agree on this part. Take Neopets for example... talking about hard to get money and huge prices!! I think Webkinz has done a better job... it's not too hard to earn kinzcash, and the prices for the stuff in the Wshop are quite reasonable. It'll teach kids about saving up for stuff, too. It's important to do so. BUT!The rarer items áre very expensive, they should drop that a little to get things balanced.

But on one point, we agree a 100%... They NEED to get glitches fixed. They just need to. Some glitches have been around forever. It hás to be fixed. If they don't, people will get fed up in the end. They really need to make that their priority now.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #35
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mom4
As a mom with 4 kids I really enjoy the site. It my time to relax and unwind. I get sick of the updates that happen during playtime. Right now I am in a place that I can not afford to buy anymore Webbies. IF I could buy more it wouldn't be Caring Valley or Signiture series. One Zum clip is enough. I am still trying to get Charm Forest wallpaper & the Star chair.

I didn't think Webkiz Day was all that great either.

Webkinz World is a happy place! The stuffies are so cute!

My son gets bored with the site! What does that say?

Great thread. Thanks for starting it!
That's another problem.... they perform their updates at like 3 in the afternoon when they need to do it at three in the morning. Yeah, I think Webkinz was better when it was simple.
Webkinz Day isn't great? They make it sound like it is. ((I have never logged in on Webkinz Day))
The plushes are cute.
It is getting boring more clothes, furniture, dailies, etc. need to be added.

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
ROTFL ...a pile of fruit...that's a RIOT! Yeah, I had someone try and pass off a Monkey & Monkey Dummy as a "rare doll" and then when I called them on it (KinChat Plus), they were like, "Well, that's what the person who traded it to ME said it was"...yeah, right! LOL!

Yeppers, I certainly AM a decorating fanatic, LOL

I like coming up with Theme Rooms in my head and then trying to find the items to fit that theme.
(Like I have a small 7 X7 Library that has the Book Superbed and WTales Sofa in it and the Wizard Bookshelves and the Lots of Learning (FSI) Bookshelves (single shelf of books) in it
Yeah, of course it was rare doll. You really do sound like you enjoy decorating. That room sounds cool!

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by clover68
I am amazed at the numbers you have posted. Thank you for your research, it is very interesting.
On the positive side, everytime I get a bit bored with webkinz, new stuff comes out and gets me going again.
I really can't say I feel sorry for people who try to keep up with buying everything though, that sounds like a real problem that probably extends to more than just Webkinz buying. It is not webkinz fault that they offer so many webkinz.
I know this is going to sound weird, but I like it that some of the new things cost so much kinz cash, like the Aztec and the movie screen. I think it would be boring if I could easily aquire everything in the w-shop and curio shop. I would get my rooms decorated in a month and be done with the whole thing. I also think it is a good lesson for children that they can't always afford everything and they might have to save for a long time for some things that they really, really want.
Anyway, I love webkinz and this forum. I have been reading it for a very long time, but this is the first time I have posted.
Your welcome, the research was really simple... I LOVE GOOGLE! Yes, I agree you shouldn't be buying every single webkinz... I agree... somethings need to have a big price tag, but $40,000 KC? That's a little to much. Thanks for posting your first post here!

Thanks for commeting!

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
HI
Wow...those numbers??? Thats ALOT of pets, & a tremendous INCREASE over such a short period of time..I wish GANZ was MY last name
We have gobs of pets here..just when I say "enough is enough"...new pets come out that I just can't say to-I'm WEAK I can't stay out of the estore, any Hallmark or Justice..I am a manufacturers delight
Yes, I do wonder this though-are they going to run out of ideas eventually? It should take awhile, but-someone posted about an ANT??? Yes, I had to laugh at THAT one...-thats the day I say no to a pet for sure!
Yes, it is a bunch of pets and a humungous increase for a little amount of time. Haha, yeah me too.
Haha, so how many do you own if your a manufactures delight?
I agree that they're are many animals in the world, but some are just plain boring... including an ant.

Thanks for commenting!

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Yes... and no. It's all about economics and the way sales work. Ganz will keep selling as many webbies as the public will buy while they can. It's only fair.... they made this product to get money from it. All products have a limited lifespan, and all the costs need to be covered, plus a profit needs to be made.

On the other hand; yes, they need to focus on improving the site as well. If they don't, people will loose interest as well. It's the way the game works.
[/LEFT]

No matter how you feel about these things... as long as people want it, Ganz will offer it. And make more. Sales again. They need to get the money from this project, and make as much profit as possible. It's the way a company works....

I actually don't fully agree on this part. Take Neopets for example... talking about hard to get money and huge prices!! I think Webkinz has done a better job... it's not too hard to earn kinzcash, and the prices for the stuff in the Wshop are quite reasonable. It'll teach kids about saving up for stuff, too. It's important to do so. BUT!The rarer items áre very expensive, they should drop that a little to get things balanced.

But on one point, we agree a 100%... They NEED to get glitches fixed. They just need to. Some glitches have been around forever. It hás to be fixed. If they don't, people will get fed up in the end. They really need to make that their priority now.
I agree, the reason they are coming up with so many new ones. For a profit... Exactly [as I have said before] What's the point of having 100 webkinz if the site never works? The company does work that way. Even if just 1 person wants it... they'll put it on the market. I have never been on Neopets, so I honestly don't know how hard it is... It's not to hard to earn it but when you have $200 KC and you are trying to earn $40,000 KC for a movie screen it can become discouraging. Correct, it should be dropped some to keep balance. Those glitches should be number one on the "Things to Do List" for Ganz. Look at the arcade score board? Did they finally fix that?

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-09-2009 at 10:47 AM..
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #36
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I COMPLETELY agree.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #37
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
I COMPLETELY agree.
Haha. Thanks for commenting!!!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #38
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

I agree also. I'm a super collector and my biggest complaint is the slow down of the site after 100 petz. I have 12 accounts now and still can't keep up.
My biggest complaint today is the contests and finding Doug. I've tried all hours and nothing. Why can't we have Doug in an area like the curio shop where you have once a day to trade? The griffin rug contest was a real ripoff too. Never found any flying carpets and what's with the math too difficult for most kids. Yes, I'm a senior, but isn't this website suppose to be kid friendly? My granddaughter has had games stuck for months now and no help yet from ganz. I think the 40000 price tag for the big screen is way too much too. I would wager most kids don't have that much to spend.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #39
Scarlett8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I very agree with this thread Really? Why would you pay so much money for a pet you couldnt do anything but play online with this.Ganz should REALLY read ALL these comments and do something about all these glithes And the time the pets HHH points went down? I think Ganz should not do that !I spent a lot of money to get my pets HHH points up again!
Old 06-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #40
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I couldn't have said it better myself. In a nutshell, webkinz has become way too commercial. I personally do not have the money to keep up with it all, but of course my daughter would like to participate in everything. Too many webkinz just gets hard to keep track of, esp. with the limited number of names you can name your room. I think they need to make it easier to find your pets, because we are putting up to 4 pets in a room to save on kinz cash then we can't remember what room they are in, also, with the themes don't you think it would be nice to name your room The Medieval Room etc.. Bottom line is they could improve a lot on the site and slow down on all the new production. Rep to you for a great thread.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed