Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 09:30 PM   #21
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP & RETHINK! AND MAYBE EVEN TAKE A BREAK!!! *See what some WI Members have to say on the subject, and leave some thoughts of your own!* (Feel free to reply if you agree, disagree, etc! We just want to hear from YOU!)

Well, here's my two cents worth! I love Ganz coming out with new pets, virtual or plush, BUT, it is getting to be so many at once that it is HARD TO AFFORD!!! I want each new pet, but I can't afford each new pet. I don't know what the answer is because I see the people's points that say if they don't keep on making new ones people will lose interest or move on to other things. I se the point about the estore being expensive and I know there are lots of people that absolutely want a PLUSH not just virtual pets. I am glad they are making virtual pets because my house is overrun with stuffed animals already!!! That is just ME, though. The one thing that I REALLY, REALLY agree with 100% is that they NEED TO MAKE MORE FURNITURE, ROOM THEMES, ACCESSORIES and CLOTHES!!!! I am so sick of the room themes and the more pets you get the more rooms you need!! How many times can you do a room theme, no matter how creative you are, there is just so much you can do with the themes that are available. The lamps and decorative items-yuk! Sick of them. Outdoor yard things?? No new flowers, trees (except Caring Valley) which involves alot of money again. I have quit making yards, gardens, and treetop rooms because there are only so many ways to combine things to look different! Yes, if you can afford trading cards, or if you are good enough to graduate from the kinzville acadamy etc. you can get more kinds of furniture, but what about the kids who get on to play that WILL NEVER HAVE 40,000 KC to spend on the new movie screen???? Or will never be good enough to graduate from the academy? Or will never win a scratch and win? It takes A LOT to get 40,000 KC at 20 KC per wheel of wow and wishing well!!!!! I think they need to be more generous in the ways to make money. Well, I could just go on and on, but I have said enough. It is just irritating how hard I see my grand kids try to earn money and with school and everything else they are involved in, they can't sit on the computer all day trying to earn KC. They are always sad that they can't get the new stuff because they don't have enough KC. I think Ganz is REALLY STINGY with the KC they award for EVERYTHING. It should be challenging, but not next to impossible!!!SORRY this turned into a BOOK!!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #22
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP & RETHINK! AND MAYBE EVEN TAKE A BREAK!!! *See what some WI Members have to say on the subject, and leave some thoughts of your own!* (Feel free to reply if you agree, disagree, etc! We just want to hear from YOU!)

Sorry if I scared everyone off with my long reply!!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #23
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Well, here's my two cents worth! I love Ganz coming out with new pets, virtual or plush, BUT, it is getting to be so many at once that it is HARD TO AFFORD!!! I want each new pet, but I can't afford each new pet. I don't know what the answer is because I see the people's points that say if they don't keep on making new ones people will lose interest or move on to other things. I se the point about the estore being expensive and I know there are lots of people that absolutely want a PLUSH not just virtual pets. I am glad they are making virtual pets because my house is overrun with stuffed animals already!!! That is just ME, though. The one thing that I REALLY, REALLY agree with 100% is that they NEED TO MAKE MORE FURNITURE, ROOM THEMES, ACCESSORIES and CLOTHES!!!! I am so sick of the room themes and the more pets you get the more rooms you need!! How many times can you do a room theme, no matter how creative you are, there is just so much you can do with the themes that are available. The lamps and decorative items-yuk! Sick of them. Outdoor yard things?? No new flowers, trees (except Caring Valley) which involves alot of money again. I have quit making yards, gardens, and treetop rooms because there are only so many ways to combine things to look different! Yes, if you can afford trading cards, or if you are good enough to graduate from the kinzville acadamy etc. you can get more kinds of furniture, but what about the kids who get on to play that WILL NEVER HAVE 40,000 KC to spend on the new movie screen???? Or will never be good enough to graduate from the academy? Or will never win a scratch and win? It takes A LOT to get 40,000 KC at 20 KC per wheel of wow and wishing well!!!!! I think they need to be more generous in the ways to make money. Well, I could just go on and on, but I have said enough. It is just irritating how hard I see my grand kids try to earn money and with school and everything else they are involved in, they can't sit on the computer all day trying to earn KC. They are always sad that they can't get the new stuff because they don't have enough KC. I think Ganz is REALLY STINGY with the KC they award for EVERYTHING. It should be challenging, but not next to impossible!!!SORRY this turned into a BOOK!!!!!
Don't worry about how much you posted... It's okay! I do like Ganz coming out with new pets it's exciting and fun, but very chaotic at the same time. It is getting very hard to afford, and I understand that they're are many different points to this thread. They want your money, but the glitches and poor merchandise at the W-Shop doesn't make you want to spend on the company. I understand about NOT wanting the plush, if your house is filled with them now, just get the online pet and it makes life simple!lol. Yes, the merchandise is a big problem at the W-Shop. You're correct, I really don't like repeating the same theme 8 times in one house, it's rediculous. The lamps are really bad, the only one I really, really, really like is the uptown city living theme. The decorative items are bad.. I think they're like what 2 paintings? I agree the Caring Valley, Trading Cards, & Academy are the only real ways to get decent stuff, but they cost a lot of Kinzcash or real $money$. The prices aren't great, you have a point there. ((That'll be going on the main thread!)) And yes, it's hard to earn $40,000 KC. Ganz needs to make more dailies or make it easier to win a scratch off (improve the odds maybe?) or make it to where you can earn more money on the current dailies. I know my little cousin really wanted this thing ((I forget exactly what...) at the W-Shop and he doesn't have a bunch of KC because he spends it on food for his webkinz (which very overprised... $25 PSF?) and it was something simple, but expensive, and he couldn't get it. I hated telling him he didn't have enough. It is almost impossible to earn KC. Once again, don't worry about how much you posted... you shared your opinions and that's all that matters!!!

Thanks for sharring your comments!!!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #24
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz needs to regroup and rethink! And maybe even... take a BREAK!!! Please click to post your opinions- agree or disagree!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
What would be a happy medium? I read about Ganz doing too much, I read about Ganz not doing enough. And watch all the traffic when the rumor goes out the Ganz is going out of business and shutting down WW. We ask for more, they give it. Do you think they are listening? I do. Everyone better becareful what they wish for. I know I have just become more selective about who and what I adopt. Another lesson in patience. I am at 24 and see a cherry blossom bird and fox in my future.
happy medium would be nice. keep the new to a minimal and fix the problems. as far as our household is concerned, they shot themselves in the foot bc the more they put out, the less i spent. it got REALLY easy to say "yeah, we dont need everything from WW" when they put out a billion items. its been months since i bought a webkinz and pre-august 2008, we had every webkinz they produced (less the cheeky dog/cat and love puppy). we were super collectors. after aug- 2008, i kept my spending to the 2-3 webkinz/month until oct-2008 and then i just quit buying bc it was just too much. dont even remember when i bought a webkinz last. i think it was the end of march? our fav webkinz store still likes us (i think) bc my son likes to buy bakugan with his allowance.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #25
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hmmmm...I'm almost afraid to post, LOL

I love all the new pets and the eStore. I love all the new games (Woodland, Zumwhere, Doug, etc...)

I think the only thing I DON'T like is that not all items are KinzPostable / tradable...I think they should be.

I love trading and decorating and I like to mix-n-match themes, so I've been OK with what's available out there to work with.

Please...don't everyone hit me at once, LOL! *cringe*

-------------------------------------------------------
...just to add, this DOESN'T mean I run out and buy every new thing that comes out, I just like the variety and being able to "pick and choose"...

Last edited by ldskinzkid; 06-08-2009 at 10:04 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 10:23 PM   #26
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

Default Re: Ganz needs to regroup and rethink! And maybe even... take a BREAK!!! Please click to post your opinions- agree or disagree!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
happy medium would be nice. keep the new to a minimal and fix the problems. as far as our household is concerned, they shot themselves in the foot bc the more they put out, the less i spent. it got REALLY easy to say "yeah, we dont need everything from WW" when they put out a billion items. its been months since i bought a webkinz and pre-august 2008, we had every webkinz they produced (less the cheeky dog/cat and love puppy). we were super collectors. after aug- 2008, i kept my spending to the 2-3 webkinz/month until oct-2008 and then i just quit buying bc it was just too much. dont even remember when i bought a webkinz last. i think it was the end of march? our fav webkinz store still likes us (i think) bc my son likes to buy bakugan with his allowance.
Once again, people stopped buying because of all the new stuff being produced, which became to much. I know you weren't directing this reply to me, but I still wanted to reply to it. I haven't bought a webkinz in forever!

Thanks for your comments!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Hmmmm...I'm almost afraid to post, LOL

I love all the new pets and the eStore. I love all the new games (Woodland, Zumwhere, Doug, etc...)

I think the only thing I DON'T like is that not all items are KinzPostable / tradable...I think they should be.

I love trading and decorating and I like to mix-n-match themes, so I've been OK with what's available out there to work with.

Please...don't everyone hit me at once, LOL! *cringe*

-------------------------------------------------------
...just to add, this DOESN'T mean I run out and buy every new thing that comes out, I just like the variety and being able to "pick and choose"...
Afraid to post huh? Haha okay... thanks for doing it anways. lol.
I like some of the pets, and I think Doug is a great add. It makes you more active with your Gem Hunt and stuff. I honestly think that webkinz added that because people didn't really care about doing it and saving up for the "Crown of Wonder", so this feature makes people do it. I also don't agree with everything not being Kinzpost'able' (making up my own words as I go...) if you spent your KC or $money$ on stuff, you should be able to do whatever you want with it. I like trading, it allows you to get great stuff, but it's become a place for scammers to con you out and get what they want. At first, when yo get your first few pets the W-Shop seems to have everything you ever need, but a pet-peeve of mine is repeating things and I really don't like repeating the same beds, themes, rooms, etc. I understand that you don't buy everything at once, "picking and choosing" is what everyone has to do now with all of the new stuff that comes out.

Thank for commenting!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 10:23 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #27
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo

Afraid to post huh? Haha okay... thanks for doing it anways. lol.
I like some of the pets, and I think Doug is a great add. It makes you more active with your Gem Hunt and stuff. I honestly think that webkinz added that because people didn't really care about doing it and saving up for the "Crown of Wonder", so this feature makes people do it. I also don't agree with everything not being Kinzpost'able' (making up my own words as I go...) if you spent your KC or $money$ on stuff, you should be able to do whatever you want with it. I like trading, it allows you to get great stuff, but it's become a place for scammers to con you out and get what they want. At first, when yo get your first few pets the W-Shop seems to have everything you ever need, but a pet-peeve of mine is repeating things and I really don't like repeating the same beds, themes, rooms, etc. I understand that you don't buy everything at once, "picking and choosing" is what everyone has to do now with all of the new stuff that comes out.

Thank for commenting!
Yes, I know we all have to be careful in the Trading Rooms, at least they implemented the "naming feature" so you know what the other person is putting up.

I do most of my trading here on WI in the GE (I see you can too, now...you're gonna L-O-V-E it!) so you can take your time and really get what you want for your items.

Sorry to burst you're bubble, LOL, but I'm going on 100 pets, LOL, and my WW House is going on 60 rooms and I haven't decorated two rooms the same yet, hee-hee! *wink!*

Like I said...I LIVE to trade & decorate

Thank YOU for all YOUR comments!
Hugs!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #28
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Yes, I know we all have to be careful in the Trading Rooms, at least they implemented the "naming feature" so you know what the other person is putting up.

I do most of my trading here on WI in the GE (I see you can too, now...you're gonna L-O-V-E it!) so you can take your time and really get what you want for your items.

Sorry to burst you're bubble, LOL, but I'm going on 100 pets, LOL, and my WW House is going on 60 rooms and I haven't decorated two rooms the same yet, hee-hee! *wink!*

Like I said...I LIVE to trade & decorate

Thank YOU for all YOUR comments!
Hugs!
I'm glad they added the naming feature also. The scammers are like, "Ooooh look! An exclusive chair!" And then your like, "Let's scan over that real quick.... Hmmm nah... it's a pile of fruit. The GE is probably a really safe and fun way to trade, I need to get started on it. 100 pets and not the same two rooms? You're a decorating finatic... you must be really good at it!

Thanks for replying and commenting!!!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #29
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

As a mom with 4 kids I really enjoy the site. It my time to relax and unwind. I get sick of the updates that happen during playtime. Right now I am in a place that I can not afford to buy anymore Webbies. IF I could buy more it wouldn't be Caring Valley or Signiture series. One Zum clip is enough. I am still trying to get Charm Forest wallpaper & the Star chair.

I didn't think Webkiz Day was all that great either.

Webkinz World is a happy place! The stuffies are so cute!

My son gets bored with the site! What does that say?

Great thread. Thanks for starting it!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #30
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
I'm glad they added the naming feature also. The scammers are like, "Ooooh look! An exclusive chair!" And then your like, "Let's scan over that real quick.... Hmmm nah... it's a pile of fruit. The GE is probably a really safe and fun way to trade, I need to get started on it. 100 pets and not the same two rooms? You're a decorating finatic... you must be really good at it!

Thanks for replying and commenting!!!
ROTFL ...a pile of fruit...that's a RIOT! Yeah, I had someone try and pass off a Monkey & Monkey Dummy as a "rare doll" and then when I called them on it (KinChat Plus), they were like, "Well, that's what the person who traded it to ME said it was"...yeah, right! LOL!

Yeppers, I certainly AM a decorating fanatic, LOL

I like coming up with Theme Rooms in my head and then trying to find the items to fit that theme.
(Like I have a small 7 X7 Library that has the Book Superbed and WTales Sofa in it and the Wizard Bookshelves and the Lots of Learning (FSI) Bookshelves (single shelf of books) in it
Closed