Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz needs to regroup and rethink! And maybe even... take a BREAK!!! Please click to post your opinions- agree or disagree!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
I agree! I've posted about this I don't know how many times. All of these e-Store items, and new Webkinz, and additions, and updates...UGH! Ganz really needs to fix all of the current glitches before adding anything else. They're getting to carried away. The scoreboard in the Arcade still needs fixed. Items are still getting stuck in my room. My pets are still floating. And sometimes I am still not able to complete all of my Daily Activities. I don't really think highly of the e-Store as it is, and it really isn't helping to make 7 new e-Store items a month. I don't like Birthstone Pets, Kinzclips, Deluxe Memberships, anything like that! I am so annoyed! I liked Webkinz so much better when it was simple. Anyone else agree?
I believe that we're going to have to keep stuff like this posted on the forum, so maybe one day, hopefully, Ganz will read it and see all of the replies. Yes, the arcade is what I think bugs me the most even though I don't even look at it. I mean how long has it been broken? A year? Floating pets is never good and the dailies most definately need to work in order for WW members to make the kinzcash to feed all of those webkinz Ganz is coming up with. The e-Store isn't my favorite either. I don't know about some people, but I spend good money on a pet, I want one for my room also, not just a emailed code. The 7 e-Store items a month? Gee, that'll really fix the glitches. lol. I don't like all of that added stuff either like the Birthstone Pets, Kinzclips, Deluxe Memberships, etc. some of it seems like stuff that will get lost and thrown away eventually. I personally thought the Kinzclips were tacky, but I don't know... maybe they're not. Webkinz does nee to go back to being simple, I most definately agree!

Thanks for your comments!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Personally, I think Ganz is making more webkinz now because a lot more people are interested in it. Since there so many new members, they are (probably) trying to broaden the selection a little. Does that make sense? This is sorta what happened to beanie babies. It became very popular, so Ty started making a lot more and retiring a lot more at the same time. But then it went out of style......and more than likely, that same thing will happen to webkinz, eventually.
I agree with you also. I do believe Ganz is making more Webkinz now due to publicity, but maybe they shouldn't retire new webkinz so quickly, that would help cut down on the production, but still keep a choice broad. I absolutely agree that makes since. I agree it is what happened with beanie babies, but I don't think Ganz is going to go anytime soon, I mean look at the new stuff. Webkinz Jr., Signature Pets, Deluxe Memberships, e-Store, I mean from what I'm learning... a lot of people like these additons (some don't, including me, but hey! Not everyone has to have my same opinions!)

Thanks for commenting and stating your point in a nice way, without causing a big fus!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 06:09 PM..
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP & RETHINK! AND MAYBE EVEN TAKE A BREAK!!! *See what some WI Members have to say on the subject, and leave some thoughts of your own!* (Feel free to reply if you agree, disagree, etc! We just want to hear from YOU!)

Wow - they have created a LOT of new pets!! I agree that they need to slow down on that. They've just added different colors for the same pets for a lot of them. I mean, how many colors/patterns of the same fish do they need?

But I have noticed that they are creating different kinds of animals lately. Most of them for the e-store. I hope that it is not a trend.

And I think everyone can agree that they need to fix the glitches on the site. The problem with that is that most of the glitches only happen some of the time. Kinda like your car - it always works when you take it to the mechanic!

This is a great discussion. It would be nice if Ganz would actually read it!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP & RETHINK! AND MAYBE EVEN TAKE A BREAK!!! *See what some WI Members have to say on the subject, and leave some thoughts of your own!* (Feel free to reply if you agree, disagree, etc! We just want to hear from YOU!)

I really wish if they were going to make e store pets they either cut the price down or send the plush too. At first one here and there was ok. Now there are loads of new pets. They cost the same thing as the plush do. Sometimes more. I dont think they should sell a plushless pet for more money than a little kinz.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

They have created so many new pets... wow!
I agree 300%... great thread. WW would be much better if it hadn't been changed so much. So glad I am not the only one who thinks like this!!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by AddictedMom
Wow - they have created a LOT of new pets!! I agree that they need to slow down on that. They've just added different colors for the same pets for a lot of them. I mean, how many colors/patterns of the same fish do they need?

But I have noticed that they are creating different kinds of animals lately. Most of them for the e-store. I hope that it is not a trend.

And I think everyone can agree that they need to fix the glitches on the site. The problem with that is that most of the glitches only happen some of the time. Kinda like your car - it always works when you take it to the mechanic!

This is a great discussion. It would be nice if Ganz would actually read it!
I know I was shocked when I added it up! I mean 199? 70 something in 2008 and this year it wouldn't shock me if they got up to 199 pets by the end of the year! Yes, they are doing the same colors for the same pets. I mean really? Great you have spent $75 on wekbinz to get the same fish in red, orange, yellow, blue, and purple. Rediculous if you ask me! But that's just my opinion...

Yes, I agree they are broadening(such a word?) their horizons and making different types of pets. I like the zebra, camel, toucan, etc. they have added the past few months. Yes, a lot of them are for the e-Store... which I posted earlier isn't my favorite way of getting webinz. I mean, I want the webkinz in my room if I pay money for it, not just on my online account.

Yeah, I agree with your glitches statement!

Thanks, I do believe this would be a very productive thread if we can keep it up on the boards for Ganz to read, but I need a bunch of replies. So, tell everyone you know!!!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I really wish if they were going to make e store pets they either cut the price down or send the plush too. At first one here and there was ok. Now there are loads of new pets. They cost the same thing as the plush do. Sometimes more. I dont think they should sell a plushless pet for more money than a little kinz.
That's the reason I don't like the e-Store. Don't get me wrong... the service sounds fine, but with the current problems of not processing orders, not getting your codes, etc. it just doesn't seem worth it. Yes, I agree that the price should be cut down if you don't even get the plush. I think that if they sent the plush to you they could say that the additional cost was for shipping and handeling and they would make money and customers happier. I agree, the bottom line is....
If you don't give me the plush, dont' charge me more than you would for a little kinz.

Thanks for commenting!!!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
They have created so many new pets... wow!
I agree 300%... great thread. WW would be much better if it hadn't been changed so much. So glad I am not the only one who thinks like this!!
I know 199! It's insane! Thanks for agreeing! I agree, Webkinz was sooo much more fun when it was simple. I honestly don't care for the e-Store, Deluxe Memberships, Kinzclips, Club-Penguin Like Memberships, etc. I rather have my plain ol' webkinz back. lol. You would be surprised at how many people think like this.

Thanks for commenting!!!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 08:33 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

The minute that Ganz slows down on producing new items every month most of their customers will forget all about them and find something new to spend their money on. WI members are a small and very loyal group of Webkinz fans. We might be able to let Ganz take a breather and spend a couple of months fixing glitches instead of putting out new Webkinz, but most of their customers will have just moved on to something else new and shiney and eye-catching and never give Webkinz another thought. A juggler has to keep throwing more and more things into the air or people will lose interest!

And running out of ideas for new pets isn't even a worry... there are millions of species and breeds of animals out there and that's not even counting the prehistoric, the mythical or the just plain made-up!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
Webkinz :)
unicornangel45 is an unknown quantity at this point

I very much agree i am a retired grandmother and i have four sites one for each grand child. I think two webbies a month is plenty to bing out. I also think the estore is way over priced for a virtual item, nothing should be anymorethan a 10 points and that would be for the pets. They really do need to make dailies better and more new items for the rooms and cclothing is really terrible. I love the webbies and enjo keeping the kid's site going but it is way to expensive for some one on a fixed income. Thanks very much
unicornangel45 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
The minute that Ganz slows down on producing new items every month most of their customers will forget all about them and find something new to spend their money on. WI members are a small and very loyal group of Webkinz fans. We might be able to let Ganz take a breather and spend a couple of months fixing glitches instead of putting out new Webkinz, but most of their customers will have just moved on to something else new and shiney and eye-catching and never give Webkinz another thought. A juggler has to keep throwing more and more things into the air or people will lose interest!

And running out of ideas for new pets isn't even a worry... there are millions of species and breeds of animals out there and that's not even counting the prehistoric, the mythical or the just plain made-up!
I don't think that they would forget about them, I just think that they would be ready for the next pet to come out and then buy that one. I think that Ganz wouldn't need to take a few months off to fix their glitches and problems. Honestly, I think if they would give out 2 days of their time, they could get everything fixed. Like one Monday & Tuesday they could close the e-Store, Webkinz, Webkinz Jr., etc. for those two days only. Then re-open up that Wednesday and show everybody the improvements they made.

I agree that they have lots of more pets to go threw. However, they need to expand and get different types of pets, not just (as someone said before) the same fish, but in different colors and patterns.

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it that you stated your point very nicely. Great points!!!

View Post Originally Posted by unicornangel45
I very much agree i am a retired grandmother and i have four sites one for each grand child. I think two webbies a month is plenty to bing out. I also think the estore is way over priced for a virtual item, nothing should be anymorethan a 10 points and that would be for the pets. They really do need to make dailies better and more new items for the rooms and cclothing is really terrible. I love the webbies and enjo keeping the kid's site going but it is way to expensive for some one on a fixed income. Thanks very much
Thanks for agreeing and commenting! Two webkinz in the stores and one at the e-Store is plenty to go around. I agree the e-Store is way over priced and it isn't even worth it. I honestly don't even like e-Store, Deluxe Memberships, Kinzclipz, etc. Dailies should be better and more fun. I like that they are coming out with new furniture, but yes the clothes are pretty bad. I agree and understand that webkinz can become expensive very fast. I mean $25 Signature Webkinz? I understand that it is made out of 'finer material' and 'bigger'... but the material honestly is the same, and I mean great! It's a whole two inches bigger. I like Webkinz when it was plain and simple!

Thanks for your commments!!!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #19
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

we need more new exclusives available, not more items for sale in the eStore
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 09:25 PM   #20
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
we need more new exclusives available, not more items for sale in the eStore
Exactly, I'm getting sick of the same bubble blower & poka-dot windown every time. More exclusives would be cool! I really don't care for the e-Store (I've set that a lot today!)

Closed