Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default GANZ NEEDS TO REGROUP, RETHINK, & REPRIORITIZE!!! *The Production of Webkinz Pets needs to slow down while Ganz fixes it's other problems! (Themes, e-Store, W-Shop, Dailies, KinzCash, Glitches, Problems, etc.)* Post your thoughts!

Regroup, Rethink, & Reprioritize
*Take a Break From Production of Webkinz & Fix Everything Else!!!*

I don't kow if I am the only one noticing this but... Ganz needs to slow down and regroup and rethink. Ganz is coming out with more and more webkinz each month, which is yes GREAT because of the diversity, but it could be bad for the people who get every webkinz when it comes out. I know a few famlies who have two or more kids and get each of them webkinz whenever a new one comes out. Right now, it may seem great to have all of the choices, but think in a few months when Ganz is OUT OF IDEAS! It's going to happen sometime soon. I mean, there are only so many types of dogs you can make! I have done a little research and tracked what Ganz has done with it's webkinz production.

In the year 2005 Ganz Produced 21 Webkinz
In the year 2006 Ganz Produced 14 Webkinz
In the year 2007 Ganz Produced 29 Webkinz
In the year 2008 Ganz Produced 75 Webkinz
In the year 2009 Ganz Has Produced 49 Webkinz (to the current month; includes Rainforest Boa & Cotton Candy Sheep)
In the year 2009 Ganz Is Releasing AT LEAST 11 More Webkinz (at least 60 total)
199 Webkinz Total Since Day 1 of Production
*please notify me if I have this count wrong.*

As you can see in the year 2008 Ganz produced 11 +MORE+ webkinz than they did the previous three years combined, and are well on their way to 2009 being their most productive year.

I believe Ganz needs to quit worrying about producing more webkinz, but to begin fixing their continuing glitches and complaints. Ganz is producing more WEBKINZ than they need to. More things such as dailies, foods, furniture, etc. need to made before 100 more webkinz.

I also believe that the e-Store, Kinzclipz, Deluxe Memberships, etc. aren't that great either. I don't agree that with the e-Store you pay a lot money for an online pet. You don't even get the plush! I honestly don't even know what Kinzclipz are, but they seemed a bit tacky to me, so I didn't bother. Deluxe Memberships may be great at first, with the great e-Store points, Gift Box, Gold Zone, More Dailies, & a Deluxe Hat. However, the e-Store is very expensive and the monthly points probably can't get you much, for what you pay each month or annually (sp?). The items in the Gift Box can be traded in the trading room, and that goes for the hat also. As for the dailies, they aren't that great and diverse to begin with, and now are having problems... and your own color zone? That to me is a rip-off. I could care less what color zone I'm in all the time.

Another excellent point brought up through this thread is the distribution of KinzCash. As we all know, KC is very hard to earn... sometimes seeming impossible. Ganz could fix this problem by making more dailies, improve chances of winning on various games (Bingoz, Scratch Offs, Gem Hunt, Arcade, etc.), improve dailies to make more money, etc. Aside from earning KC, we all know how we like to spend it. But on what? As I and other WI members have pointed out before there is not much at the W-Shop you can buy. Most of it you must get through The Caring Valley, Trading Cards, & The Academy ((once you master a class)) which takes a lot of KC or $money$. Then, once you get the money and something to spend it on... it is so much KC! Have you seen the food prices? REDICULOUS! I honestly don't buy my PSF because of the high price, everything should be between 1 and 4 KC. You can raise the price for stuff like sushi and the candy, but I mean, what is it? $16 KC for a plate of chicken nuggets? That's expensive. I believe Ganz needs to improve the way you make money, what you spend it on, & how much everything is.

Please post your thoughts, agree, disagree, in the middle, or whatever you may be thinking... post it! Thanks!!!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 10:09 PM..
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz needs to regroup and rethink! And maybe even... take a BREAK!!! Please click to post your opinions- agree or disagree!!! :)

*gives small aplause* i really agree they need to worry less about the items and more about the glitches i mean whats the point of having 20 webbies if the site is so messed up you cant even play? reps for you!
catbuster is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

cmf63 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz needs to regroup and rethink! And maybe even... take a BREAK!!! Please click to post your opinions- agree or disagree!!! :)

I AGree! Also with the economy the way it is i think they should give each of the webkinz they put out its own time frame so that it will have its "fame"
Old 06-08-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by catbuster
*gives small aplause* i really agree they need to worry less about the items and more about the glitches i mean whats the point of having 20 webbies if the site is so messed up you cant even play? reps for you!

Thanks! I know seriously, I mean it's like... "OMG! OMG! I bought my 68th webkinz today!!!...... to bad the site doesn't work most of the time!" Thanks for the rep!

View Post Originally Posted by cmf63
I AGree! Also with the economy the way it is i think they should give each of the webkinz they put out its own time frame so that it will have its "fame"
Exactly! Give the wekbinz what they deserve! lol. They should only produce maybe 2 webkinz a month, and then 1 a month at the estore... that would be great for me!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Woah! I never knew the numbers were that big! But still, I love seeing allo f the great webkinz they come out with, and I think the more the merrier. I know I think way differently than everyone else, though. I also love it when they retire webkinz LOL. I love the new items, too. But I do think that the glitches and problems should be higher up on their list.

Also, about the "people that need to buy every webkinz that comes out" thing, remember that everyone is free to make their own choices, and they really have to buy every webkinz that comes out.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #6

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

What would be a happy medium? I read about Ganz doing too much, I read about Ganz not doing enough. And watch all the traffic when the rumor goes out the Ganz is going out of business and shutting down WW. We ask for more, they give it. Do you think they are listening? I do. Everyone better becareful what they wish for. I know I have just become more selective about who and what I adopt. Another lesson in patience. I am at 24 and see a cherry blossom bird and fox in my future.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #7
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
Woah! I never knew the numbers were that big! But still, I love seeing allo f the great webkinz they come out with, and I think the more the merrier. I know I think way differently than everyone else, though. I also love it when they retire webkinz LOL. I love the new items, too. But I do think that the glitches and problems should be higher up on their list.

Also, about the "people that need to buy every webkinz that comes out" thing, remember that everyone is free to make their own choices, and they really have to buy every webkinz that comes out.
Yeah, the numbers are really big, bigger than I thought too. I also love to see the new webinz come out and all of the great ideas Ganz has now. I'm just worried for a year or two down the road when Ganz is coming up with every different type of ant or something. Maybe they should have a maximum for one month? I like it when the webkinz retire also... as long as its not one month after it comes out. New items are cool, the Crew at Ganz really have imaginations. Most definately glitches and problems should be higher up!

Yes, everyone is free to make their own decisions and I agree with you. I remember reading the few post where the mom said that she buys every webkinz for her kids that comes out, and I think... well that's to much! I mean really when are 199 webkinz going to come in handy? (Maybe in 20 years when they're a collectors item, but who wants to keep up with that many for that long?)

Thanks for making your opinions in a nice way! I really apppreciate it!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 06:12 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I agree! I've posted about this I don't know how many times. All of these e-Store items, and new Webkinz, and additions, and updates...UGH! Ganz really needs to fix all of the current glitches before adding anything else. They're getting to carried away. The scoreboard in the Arcade still needs fixed. Items are still getting stuck in my room. My pets are still floating. And sometimes I am still not able to complete all of my Daily Activities. I don't really think highly of the e-Store as it is, and it really isn't helping to make 7 new e-Store items a month. I don't like Birthstone Pets, Kinzclips, Deluxe Memberships, anything like that! I am so annoyed! I liked Webkinz so much better when it was simple. Anyone else agree?
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #9
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
What would be a happy medium? I read about Ganz doing too much, I read about Ganz not doing enough. And watch all the traffic when the rumor goes out the Ganz is going out of business and shutting down WW. We ask for more, they give it. Do you think they are listening? I do. Everyone better becareful what they wish for. I know I have just become more selective about who and what I adopt. Another lesson in patience. I am at 24 and see a cherry blossom bird and fox in my future.

I believe that Ganz is doing to much and to little. To much of producing products, and to little of fixing their long time problems. A happy medium for me, and I'm sure quite a few WI members would be a set amount of webkinz that Ganz can only make each month. I don't believe that Ganz will be going out of business any time soon with their $25 signature pets. I also, can't control the rumos that get out of hand, after all they're just rumors. You have to be more specific when you ask for more I guess. I think they listen when they want to, other times they make their own decisions. I believe everyone is careful about what they wish for, and everyone is having to get selective when there are 199 pets they have came out with. What do you mean another lesson in patience? I hope you enjoy your two new webkinz.

Thanks for commenting!

Last edited by xoL0VExo; 06-08-2009 at 06:14 PM..
Old 06-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #10
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Personally, I think Ganz is making more webkinz now because a lot more people are interested in it. Since there so many new members, they are (probably) trying to broaden the selection a little. Does that make sense? This is sorta what happened to beanie babies. It became very popular, so Ty started making a lot more and retiring a lot more at the same time. But then it went out of style......and more than likely, that same thing will happen to webkinz, eventually.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed