Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Ganz NEEDS to advertise.

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Webkinz is losing popularity because Ganz keeps releasing too many things each month, and no one can keep up anymore. Many people hate the eStore, but half the new items are put here. A lot of people hate deluxe, but that's where a lot of new updates are. There are tons of glitches and bugs but they do nothing to fix them. And on top of all this, their customer service is horrible.

Unfortunately, I don't think a few TV commercials are going to change that.
T-Rex

You are exactly right - before Ganz can bring more people into WW they should fix what's broke.

Their servers are not enough for the traffic they have already - which I think is why the dreaded "please wait" sign comes up.

Instead of finding new customers I think Ganz should be loyal to the players that struggle with webkinz world every day and fix the glitches JMHO thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Webkinz is losing popularity because Ganz keeps releasing too many things each month, and no one can keep up anymore. Many people hate the eStore, but half the new items are put here. A lot of people hate deluxe, but that's where a lot of new updates are. There are tons of glitches and bugs but they do nothing to fix them. And on top of all this, their customer service is horrible.

*Agrees with Trannus Rex*
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #23
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

This probably wont happen.. Ganz has never ever had a TV Commercial, Ganz products are advertised by the word of the mouth, not TV
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

populartiy is droping because of the website.
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #25
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Cool Re: Ganz NEEDS to advertise.

I agree with you! You won't believe it but a website called Clubpenguin has more kids and adults playing on it than Webkinz does!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #26
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Webkinz is losing popularity because Ganz keeps releasing too many things each month, and no one can keep up anymore.
This may be true for the collectors, but that just means not many are being bought, and less profit for Ganz. This is only one part of popularity... I don't believe the number being released is the cause for loss of popularity of the Website...

Many people hate the eStore, but half the new items are put here.
This is pure and simple exageration... alot more items are available in the Mazing Moolah Mall, wShop and PJ's Outlet. The more extravagant items are found in the eStore.

A lot of people hate deluxe, but that's where a lot of new updates are.
This also is an exageration. Most of the new updates are with the Hamsters, and none of the Hamster stuff is deluxe... Nor are the Zums... Nor is the Key to Kinzville... Nor are the recipes, food or clothes... The only thing Deluxe gives you is
1. The ability to customize the shape and colors on your phone.
2. The ability to chage the colors of your tabs.
3. The addition of the Gold zone on your phone.
4. 2 new games, 1 is ok, the other... not so...
5. 4 to 7 extra dailies, including the Deluxe machine and the Wheel of Deluxe..
6. Monthly gift box...
7. A big funky gold hat...
...Sorry, but "that's where a lot of new updates are" is simply false... unless I am missing something huge...

There are tons of glitches and bugs but they do nothing to fix them. And on top of all this, their customer service is horrible.
So not true... Sorry, but they can't just wave the magic wand and make everything all better. Programming is very complex, and WW is a huge program. Ganz has fixed a great number of bugs and glitches, so, really, how can you say "they do nothing to fix them?" I have heard many WI members post many positive things about customer service. Whenever I send them an email with an issue on my account, it is resolved in less than 24 hours... So, what examples can be given to prove "their customer service is horrible?"

You are right about that, they need more of a media blitz than just online. They need to advertise more to the general public, to make them aware of their product... Ummm... the tour van is ok, but that only reaches a small number.

I think some sort of McDonald's type promo would spread the word well... but that is only short term, maybe 6 weeks... They need to solicite more stores to advertise and sell their products... rarely do I see Webkinz advertised in a Justice or Hallmark ad....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 07:40 PM   #27
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
before Ganz can bring more people into WW they should fix what's broke.
In an ideal world... yes, they should... but realistically... it costs money to fix what's broke. In order to bring in more revenue, they need more people to buy...

Their servers are not enough for the traffic they have already - which I think is why the dreaded "please wait" sign comes up.
This is an oxymoron... this thread's post is about WW losing popularity (translate: lost popularity = lost players), Ganz has not reduced the number of servers, yet we get please wait (translate: please wait = too many players) -- so which is it? I don't see how both can be true...

Instead of finding new customers I think Ganz should be loyal to the players that struggle with webkinz world every day and fix the glitches JMHO thanks
Ganz is a for profit company. What is stated here costs money. Where will the money come from?
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #28
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

i agree a few more adsvertisments and they could get more money then fix whats broken when the newbies come in
team edward is offline Male
Old 12-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #29
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Yes, but if there commercial is going to be ANYTHING like their 'tour' they'll attract 2 year olds that will never log on and their programmers will have worked hard for nothing. Yes, they have lots of bugs, but who else can make a website so awesome? NObody! But they do have to fix em before they do anything else. But the new pets may be appealing to some but they look like the new littlest pet shop. Too... pinktastic peacock like. The aardvark is finally a realistic pet in some time.
iamsam is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #30
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I think that ads would be very helpful, as long as they are not unnecessarily cheesy/childish. I support.
Closed

Tags
t.r., visit my mmwf!, you are beautiful(: