Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 06:17 AM   #71
Gift Guru
Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: GANZ - MUST READ.

Adding all of you now.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 06:24 AM   #72
WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

Good ideas.Lol And Some Are Funny.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:30 AM   #73
Webkinz :)
Steph is on a distinguished road

Oooooooooooooh add me add me add me AWESOME ideas! i love them!!! add me!

(wants to sign paper)
Old 10-26-2007, 06:59 AM   #74

Great Ideas Nevz! My favorite would be where if your hunger/health gets below 50 you can't go to the curio shop or anything! My friend's brother LOVES Webkinz but he never feeds them! And when I went over there, His chocolate lab's head was ripped totally off!

It's sad...
Old 10-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #75
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

YES! I GOT ADDED! I really like bunk bed idea! Very creative!
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2007, 02:12 PM   #76
Webkinz :)
bunny217 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Nevz
I have plenty of suggestions I’d like you to take a look at. Please tell me if you would like to sign the petition. We all know or should know that Ganz DOES read this website; let’s make a difference.

Suggestion 1: BUNK BEDS
This is my complete bunk beds suggestion. I know others suggest this and just say ‘let’s have bunk beds.’ Well, let’s think of it in a more specific way. How about, when you click on the bed, you go on the bottom bed, and if both are open, you click again, and go to the top floor. If just the bottom is taken, and you click on the bed, you go to the top. This would lead into my next suggestion.

Suggestion 2: THE CAMP THEME
The Camping Theme would be the perfect introduction to bunk beds, see above. It would have the same effect as the Beach theme, it is for an inside room, but looks like the outside. It has a night sky, uses a Campfire grill, and Firewood counters, among other things.

I know you have all seen people who just ignore hunger and health ratings for pets. I think that until they heal their pets to 50 hunger and health, they lose access to their arcade, tournament arena, and curio shop. That way, they cann still use Quizzys, Jobs, and the W Shop to heal their pets.

Suggestion 4: OLYMPICS THEME
How about this; when the Olympics come out, there is a theme based on it. The flooring and wallpaper will either be an indoor track and stadium or a snowy hill with a starting line, based on whether it is the summer or winter Olympics. It will have a matching bed with the 5 ring logo, a pennant, and the matching set of items. For the track/summer Olympics, the furniture will be mostly a bold green to match the indoors, or a white to match the snow. Ganz will have to set the specifics on this one, but this could be a good basis for a new theme.

I spend more money in the Curio Shop and but more items there than the W Shop. Notice Ganz that unlike other suggestion threads, I’m not putting a bunch of suggestions to make me richer. But just do one thing and add Curio Shop Coupons. Put it on the hourly events rarely, or even as an option on the Wheel of WOW.

Suggestion 6: DELETING ROOMS
We would all love it, but how about the specifics: when you delete a room, all the furniture goes back in your dock, along with anything INSIDE storage. Why not? You don’t get Kinzcash back if you delete it or anything, but I think there would be no harm in it.

I don’t have any idea why this has not been made yet. Was it made a long time ago or something? I simply cannot understand why there is no basketball theme. It would be very easy to make, and I don’t even think I need to say the specifics. I have no idea why this was not thought of earlier.

Suggestion 8: A SPRINKLER
This would make gardening easier, but not too easy if we use these specifics. Make it so the sprinkler can only reach crops adjacent or diagonal ONE square away. It costs a good 2500 Kinzcash. And you can only have three in a room. You have to ACTIVATE it yourself by clicking on it, and you have to rake first, or the sprinkler will not water the weedy plant.

First of all: make the Super Wheel appear once a month. This would give dedicated Webkinz players something to watch for. Second of all, make a new setup: 4 wheels. The first section only has 4 sections: W Shop Small Prizes, W Shop Big Prizes, Curio Shop Rares, and GRAND PRIZE. The first three are set up as they sound with W Shop items and Curio Shop items, but the fourth has all sorts of valuables. It can give exclusives, occassionally pet specific items, huge rare items, or holiday items. This would be a very fun and cool event.

So what did you think? If you like my ideas, let me know, and I’ll add you to the petition.

Signatures (WI Usernames):
- Nevz
- Baby252
- Lazyboy0337
- Cubbyfanjohn
- Webkinzguy10
- Horseluver2435
- HuskyKinz
- Fry7070
- Party Planner
- Pattie95
- Heymay