Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 04:09 PM   #51
Gifted

Mtsuko is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GANZ - MUST READ.

I like a lot of your ideas - they encourage greater use of the environment and aren't all about money-making, which is good. I kind of wish there had been two petitions with half the ideas in each one so I could sign on to those I support.

For example, I have a problem with #3. I understand that it bothers some people to see other people's animal ratings low, but abuse? It's an online avatar - you can't "abuse" it, especially since Ganz has said that pets can't starve to death. Low ratings, in reality, harm no one - person or animal. To punish people for this seems vindictive, simply because they do not play the same way or with the same enthusiasm you do.

#4 is problematic for Ganz because the Olympic name & logo are highly protected. So doing something as simple as using the 5 interlocked rings will get you a cease & desist letter from the IOC. Ganz could come up with the "Webkinz Games" and make it like the Olympics, but anything that might be associated with the real games is explicitly off limits. I hope this is what they have in mind for the competition Ganz has mentioned coming this winter!

Great stuff - I hope the powers that be hear your ideas and consider them for future updates. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #52
steve1776
Gifted

steve1776 is an unknown quantity at this point

add me to the YES column!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #53
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Nevz has a spectacular aura aboutNevz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Mtsuko
I like a lot of your ideas - they encourage greater use of the environment and aren't all about money-making, which is good. I kind of wish there had been two petitions with half the ideas in each one so I could sign on to those I support.

For example, I have a problem with #3. I understand that it bothers some people to see other people's animal ratings low, but abuse? It's an online avatar - you can't "abuse" it, especially since Ganz has said that pets can't starve to death. Low ratings, in reality, harm no one - person or animal. To punish people for this seems vindictive, simply because they do not play the same way or with the same enthusiasm you do.

#4 is problematic for Ganz because the Olympic name & logo are highly protected. So doing something as simple as using the 5 interlocked rings will get you a cease & desist letter from the IOC. Ganz could come up with the "Webkinz Games" and make it like the Olympics, but anything that might be associated with the real games is explicitly off limits. I hope this is what they have in mind for the competition Ganz has mentioned coming this winter!

Great stuff - I hope the powers that be hear your ideas and consider them for future updates. Thanks!
That is fascinating about the Olympics, about number 3, I know it isn't technically abuse but a lot of people have a problem with it, and the final decision will be up to Ganz on if they dislike people not feeding their pets.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:31 PM   #54
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Anyone else?
Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #55
kyliemm
Webkinz :)

kyliemm is an unknown quantity at this point

count me in!
Old 10-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #56
animalz07
Gifted

animalz07 is on a distinguished road

add me!!! but i think the curio shop coupons kind of defeats the whole purpose of rare items in the shop. you have to earn it! but still add me !!
~animalz07~
Old 10-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #57
Cnevz
Gift Guru

Animalz - I added you, but what's wrong with coupons? Do you not like W Shop, WOW, or Bingoz coupons either? They are just like W Shop Coupons; they just give you a boost.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #58
call me jenny or cat
Gift Guru

catfriend25 will become famous soon enough

wow love the ideas
Old 10-19-2007, 09:33 PM   #59
Pandi

I agree 10000%
*Signs*
Old 10-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #60
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

Add me! JKP197072. I'm going to e-mail this to ganz. Can I? Or should you? Great ideas,though!
jkp197072 is offline Female
Closed