Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 AM   #11
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz, if you're listening....

I love this, its a great idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 08:33 AM   #12
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

Thanks all! I hope my daughter signs on this morning, she has some really great ideas? I know there's some more out there???
Old 10-03-2007, 08:38 AM   #13
Gift Guru

lilkat686 will become famous soon enough

That's a great idea! And here's an idea that I had, that I'm trying to get votes on about a countries from around the world room theme series. So PLEASE check it out and vote so I can send the results to Ganz!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:41 AM   #14
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lilkat686
That's a great idea! And here's an idea that I had, that I'm trying to get votes on about a countries from around the world room theme series. So PLEASE check it out and vote so I can send the results to Ganz!
Sorry lilkat, can't access that page - but the idea sounds really cool!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:44 AM   #15
2 Accts Please Ask
Gifted
Littles813 is on a distinguished road

I tried clicking on it also, but nothing came up. I think you need the 1st link to paste into this window. It worked for me yesterday & it was my first time trying, I posted the virtual cards Trophy that I got yesterday... I love your idea for a store. I can't wait to see what your rooms looks like.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:45 AM   #16
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by myusername
Sorry lilkat, can't access that page - but the idea sounds really cool!
Oh, yeah! Having the link might help..... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9.html?t=79889
Old 10-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #17
contessa2007
Gift Guru

contessa2007 has a spectacular aura aboutcontessa2007 has a spectacular aura about

I love the idea for a shop theme. People here at WI have such great ideas, I hope somebody at Ganz is taking notice.

However -- they ought to fix the avalanche of glitches first!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:12 AM   #18
Gift Guru

I have another idea, but not so much a new one as a redo! I think the charm forest every six hour thing is a drag for kids. Between school, dinner, homework, other activities and church, this usually boils down to one hunt a day for the little ones. At my rate of a charm every ten hunts or so, that would take them forever. Since WW is billed as an educational and fun site, why not change it to something like an "earn and hunt" setup. Maybe kids could answer five to ten questions at Quizzy's and earn a chance to hunt?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:14 AM   #19
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by myusername
I have another idea, but not so much a new one as a redo! I think the charm forest every six hour thing is a drag for kids. Between school, dinner, homework, other activities and church, this usually boils down to one hunt a day for the little ones. At my rate of a charm every ten hunts or so, that would take them forever. Since WW is billed as an educational and fun site, why not change it to something like an "earn and hunt" setup. Maybe kids could answer five to ten questions at Quizzy's and earn a chance to hunt?

That'd be awesome! I agree! Kids aren't able to get on as often, and that would enable them to earn KC AND do their favorite activity.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #20
elevenevelynne
Webkinz :)

Jewel is on a distinguished road

I have a great idea... sprinkler systems for our gardens. Turn those puppies on and water my garden each night before bed. That would save a ton of time!
Closed