Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #931
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
The company dosen't need so much more money. They could lower prices and still go up!
You can't prove that. Ganz could be doing badly right now, and we might not ever know! But I have to ask you something, coupon12.......if you hate webkinz so much, and have quit, why do you care about what Ganz does now? Anyway, this is the last thing I'm posting on this thread. I hope I never offended anyone, as I wasn't trying too. If I did, please let me know. Good luck with the thread, webkinz005.

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 08-03-2009 at 07:41 AM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #932
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
You can't prove that. Ganz could be doing badly right now, and we might not ever know! But I have to ask you something, coupon12.......if you hate webkinz so much, and have quit, why do you care about what Ganz does now? Anyway, this is the last thing I'm posting on this thread. I hope I never offended anyone, as I wasn't trying too. If I did, please let me know. Good luck with the thread, webkinz005.

Awww okay if you want to come back and post more, we will be here.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #933
PIEY65
Webkinz :)

purplehiliter(: is on a distinguished road

OMG i know exactly what your talking about! If Ganz 'cares' so much about us, why cant they judt give everybody on webkinz the deluxe aditions!!!
purplehiliter(: is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #934

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

Ganz is not very cheap any more. I want Signuatures but i don't want to spend 30 bucks on a stuffed animal!
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #935
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Webkinz is so fun... But some of the stuff is a rip-off! If you buy something from the estore and you accidentally sell it or your account closes then there's like 15 bucks, gone! And, I'd love to see plushies of the E-store pets. Ganz, if you are reading this, GET RID OF THE E-STORE!!!! It's a good idea, but it totally costs too much! You should pay KinzCash to get stuff from the e-store. Then, you could at least save money! And Ganz, if you are listening to me vent my feelings, you'd better consider doing some changes! I think you retire pets too quick, Ganz! The first Webkinz ever (pig) is still un-retired but some Webkinz will retire like a week after they are retired! It's crazy! Ganz, I love your Webkinz, but the prices are crazy! And, who needs a deluxe membership, anyways? Sure, you would get some cool outfits and a hat, but is that all we're spending our money on?!?! We can get those in the trading room anytime! It frustrates me...

Sorry I kinda, blew up. But it's just craaaazy!
Old 08-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #936
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

webkinz005, I'll start a petition of who thinks Ganz should make some changes.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #937
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Good thread.
It's taken a lot not to get frustrated at how limited a normal account can be (which is what I have). I got really sad that I couldn't get the halloween or valentines day estore items. I try to sympathize with Ganz and how the estore and deluxe options really are the big sellers that give them the needed funding to keep the site up and running, and pay the programmers. Without the extra money, they might not be able to afford to pay the programmers to develop the new and exciting stuff in the first place.
They probably are having trouble, just yesterday I saw a store selling the majority of their older webkinz, t-shirts, pet clothing and figurines for 50% off. Most stores are now only carrying the most recent webkinz plush. Not even the extra stuff. And as to the signature, 3 pets at best, and only that current month. I only saw the signature golden retriever available once, and I'm soo glad I got it because it's my one and only favorite signature. I haven't seen the chimp or the panda in a long time.
I think the estore pets would make better plush than some of the plush that they are currently making. So now even to get a better pet, there's only the electronic version. But I'm actually thankful that I'm finding their newer plush less appealing because then it's not so difficult to resist buying them.
I was disappointed with the treetop theme. I feel like they're coming out with twice as many estore themes as wshop themes, and even then there's a definite gradiant in quality of items. I was reading the overview on webkinz newz, and the majority of stuff was all estore and deluxe updates. The treetop theme pales in comparison to some of the new estore themes that have been hinted at. I think they should work and make the wshop items better.
It's tough, they need the money yet they need to make the average user happy. I don't begrudge people who can afford deluxe and estore. Good for them that they're not only contributing to Ganz but are able to treat themselves to special advantages. And it's through their support that keeps Ganz updating and bringing about new changes on a regular basis.
If they didn't get the surplus, then I wonder if webkinz would continue to exist. I would be more heartbroken if the site just died. So if this is what they need to do stay in business, I'm for it and I thank the people who are willing to pay for deluxe and estore so people who have plush like me can continue to have a site in the first place.
It's like paying for a phone, or cable service. only the bills can be $20 and up a month. If you buy one webkinz a year, that's $15 for membership for a regular account for a year, which in the great scheme of things is a pretty good deal. If someone can afford to pay $20 more a month, then it's like the perks you pay for on your cellphone like internet service or gps.
So in closing, I agree and sympathize with you. We all are going to get frustrated, just try not to let it bother you too much and keep your fingers crossed that Ganz doesn't completely forget about the little guys
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #938
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by heybabygirl
Ganz is not very cheap any more. I want Signuatures but i don't want to spend 30 bucks on a stuffed animal!
The signatures in my area have been costing $40 (wayyy too much in my opinion, won't buy it) but I joined Hallmark's Crown Rewards Program, so every time I purchase from the store I use my card, and what they do is they will send me special deals in the mail. So one day I actually got a coupon for 60% off any one regular priced item. So when I went to buy my signature golden (priced at $30) I only paid $13 for it. I was one very happy customer! Keep your eyes peeled for coupons and special deals
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #939
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

i really dont like the estore. id rather buy real toys than virtual ones. i only buy webkinz for the plushes
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #940
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Think of it from ganz's size. . .
Originally Posted by Pokemon2

LISTEN ALL YOU ESTORE 'HATERZ(being used as an opinionated statement)'
We played WW BEFORE deluze memberships. All they do is add extra features that YOU DON'T EVEN NEED. We never complained about this before. It's the same thing for us normal members, nothing has changed for us. We still have the same games, kinzcash, W-shop that everone else has. And personally, I don't think I'll spend 50 dollars to get 3 extra rares in the curio shop. Stop belly-aching, GANZ needs more money because they have to pay:
  • Webkinz Coders
  • Advertisers
  • Testers
  • Marketers
  • About 3 million other things
  • To have everything made
Okay, I posted this on a different thread and wanted it to be more public. Just read and get it.

It's NOT that they are money consumed. The bigger webkinz gets, the more money they need. That is a FACT. Did you know that it costs MONEY FROM GANZ everytime we sign up for a webkinz account? The cost of the webkinz website alone is probably over 50,000 dollars a year. They NEED more money as webkinz grows. I personally don't mind it because IT IS OPTIONAL. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO IT. And no new stuff for us? Yeah right! We have plenty to do. Think:

~Zingoz Fest
~Music Videos
~
Treetop theme

All added recently. So I don't think members are being fare to ganz. They are NOT just in it for the money. Do you know how expensive a business even is? Especially an online one that has a huge website and manufacturers products. It is COSTLY, and as more people join, they'll need more money.
discuss @ this thread where I posted it
Estore -- Be Real People -- Ganz ISN'T MONEY CONSUMED -- Read for more
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3