Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #921
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Don't worry, they aren't going to do that. How do I know? Because if that happened, it wouldn't be "deluxe" anymore, because everyone would have the same stuff.

That's true
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #922
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I am not saying that I don't like webkinz, I LOVE webkinz, but I am afraid that pretty soon, deluxe memberships will be taking over WW, and Ganz will start making hundreds of updates for deluxe people, nothing for normal accounts, ALL the stuff will be ONLY for deluxe, and all the news will be ONLY about deluxe. Cry , cry, I liked the good old days where i could play on WW at night, at my Grandma's house, I just adopted the White terrier pet, NOTHING about deluxe, just the good, fun games in the arcade and regular Kinzchat, with NOOO mean people, swearing, or bullying. Ganz has gone way too far, and i think that something HAS to be done, and I wish the old days would come back. I just can't take it, and I might send an email to Ganz. The only problem with that, is I hope they don't get mad at me and ban me from Webkinz. That's why I'm afraid to send an email to Ganz. Ganz, if you're reading this, please note that I'm a very sad child, who liked the good old days of WW. Just please note that. Period.
Yes, the Deluxe is getting more, it's starting to make me think they are going to make it like Club Penguin now, Club Penguin never lets you buy clothing unless you're a member.
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #923
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Here is what deluxe members get:

• 3000 eStore Points to spend at the Ganz eStore
  • A gift box including an amazing exclusive piece of clothing, available ONLY to Deluxe members
  • Special access to a Deluxe activity page in the Today's Activities section of Webkinz World
  • Access to the Deluxe members-only GOLD channel on the Webkinz phone
  • A Vacation Office Ticket to the Tropical Island
  • Customizable dock options
  • KinzChat cellphone customization
  • Additional items in the Curio Shop, including the appearance of an extra daily rare
  • Additional Dress Your Pet outfit save slots
  • An extra daily job at the Employment Office
Only 10 things. Not very much. In fact, so far, there have only been 4 updates for deluxe members........so I don't see how "all the updates are for deluxe." Because that is definitely not very much!

Last edited by Tyrannus Rex; 08-02-2009 at 02:51 PM..
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #924
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I think I know why Deluxe gets more updates, and the normal accounts don't! Well, they make more updates for Deluxe and add MORE stuff to the Deluxe members, because they want to CONVINCE people with normal accounts to buy Deluxe, so they would get more money!
Old 08-02-2009, 06:03 PM   #925
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

The company dosen't need so much more money. They could lower prices and still go up!
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #926
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Here is what deluxe members get:

• 3000 eStore Points to spend at the Ganz eStore
  • A gift box including an amazing exclusive piece of clothing, available ONLY to Deluxe members
  • Special access to a Deluxe activity page in the Today's Activities section of Webkinz World
  • Access to the Deluxe members-only GOLD channel on the Webkinz phone
  • A Vacation Office Ticket to the Tropical Island
  • Customizable dock options
  • KinzChat cellphone customization
  • Additional items in the Curio Shop, including the appearance of an extra daily rare
  • Additional Dress Your Pet outfit save slots
  • An extra daily job at the Employment Office
Only 10 things. Not very much. In fact, so far, there have only been 4 updates for deluxe members........so I don't see how "all the updates are for deluxe." Because that is definitely not very much!
And in 4 months it will be 20, then 30, then more! I get so board on webkinz, So I quit. (I still like WI, I just love the people!). think about lego, spore, and more. They don't "Go deluxe" and they still make a whoule bunch of money!
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #927
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

i totally agree!
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 07:23 PM   #928
kittymuffin99

PANTHERpower is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna add my two cents even though it's just the same as everyone else's hahah.
I began webkinz in their first year - I haven't played for every single month straight since then, and I've had several accounts. I'm going into gr 10 and I love webkinz and I'm not afraid admit it (well. not to others. haha.) because it's just so much fun it's a great way to spend free time and kill boredom, I remember the days of bad graphics (haha) and that musical game, I forget the name, I remember skater cat, and dashing dolphin.
I've never been one of those users with 60 pets, every single car, 18 super beds, a million coupons, tons of rare items, all the add ons like the star **** and the charms and zums and ****. Recently I've felt like it's only those people on webkinz...I simply like naming pets and thinking of their personalities and making rooms, I love making the rooms.
Even when it was just mouse pads and "lip gloss" I knew they were on a road to destruction. I am just so sick of all this - do they honestly think we don't notice? How can they expect children (good point on someone's comment - how is this child friendly at all!? If i even wanted estore stuff or whatever, I'd have to ask my mom for her credit card and she would laugh in my face.) to pay for all of this stuff when the economy is in such bad shape and probably many of webkinz users and their parents could easily be out of work or in a tight situation.
It's just barely fun when you log on and see so much you're missing. I always feel like I'm missing out and I just think its so dumb to add countless product acitivties online...I want new clothes! New furniture! New games! New jobs! New pets, everything...
Sigh.
PANTHERpower is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #929
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

i have posted on here before, but i agree!! they obvisouly just care about money!! I don't think they care about the ppl who have bought like 100 webkinz!! =(
treeluver is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #930
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
And in 4 months it will be 20, then 30, then more! I get so board on webkinz, So I quit. (I still like WI, I just love the people!). think about lego, spore, and more. They don't "Go deluxe" and they still make a whoule bunch of money!
I'm sorry, but you are actually wrong about Spore. They've released 2 expansion packs, which is basically the same thing as deluxe. And they are both very expensive.........I mean, the first pack adds only about 50 parts, and it costs $20! And the second pack costs even more than that. Face it, every company has some sort of "deluxe" option. Disney, LEGO, Microsoft, Hallmark, Apple, you name it. I really, honestly wish things didn't work like that, but they do, and we can't do anything about it. It's just competetion between companies.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3