Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #911
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

It is unfair. And something else that bugs me, no offense meant to Deluxe Members, but all the updates in WW is for Deluxe accounts. I personally, as a kid who doesn't get that much money, can't afford the Deluxe Memberships. I wish Ganz would remember that not everyone is excited about Deluxe. In fact, my guess is that there are more regular members than Deluxe. Please Ganz, remember that we are here!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #912
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

You have it right on, Webkinz005! This is exactly what Ganz needs to hear! Thank you so much for posting a thread like this! Rep is coming your way!
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #913
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I really wish that Ganz would make new things for the members without Deluxe. I also have seen that the quality in the stuffed animals seem to get worse and worse! I have my first webkinz (collie) that is in PERFECT condition. And I just got a new webkinz (guinea pig) and the thread was coming out on its nose!! They should take time and pride themselves in what they make! When I saw the new Treetop theme, I was thinking that they could of made better. I think that it should have more color! Also, they should make more than just one theme for the treetop rooms. And also the underwater. Thanks for making this thread!! I am glad that this matter has gotten out into the public. I totally agree with this!!

~Lake~
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #914
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

By the way, i absolutely LOVE the avatar DragonBird made!
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 07:10 AM   #915
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Yeah it's a cool avatar.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #916
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Right! And okay...25-30 bucks for a plush toy just because it has signature before its name and has a cute virtual! HAHA-no.
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:18 AM   #917
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

My mom was telling me a few days ago that the Webkinz Plushes cost 1.75 to make each and they sell the for up to 15$...deluxe up to 30$
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #918
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by speedieblonde
My mom was telling me a few days ago that the Webkinz Plushes cost 1.75 to make each and they sell the for up to 15$...deluxe up to 30$
Each plush probably costs about $20 to make, not a couple of cents. In fact, they may cost even more then that........I don't think anything can be made for less than 2 dollars.......I know a single candy cane takes about 5 dollars to make.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 11:33 AM   #919
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I am not saying that I don't like webkinz, I LOVE webkinz, but I am afraid that pretty soon, deluxe memberships will be taking over WW, and Ganz will start making hundreds of updates for deluxe people, nothing for normal accounts, ALL the stuff will be ONLY for deluxe, and all the news will be ONLY about deluxe. Cry , cry, I liked the good old days where i could play on WW at night, at my Grandma's house, I just adopted the White terrier pet, NOTHING about deluxe, just the good, fun games in the arcade and regular Kinzchat, with NOOO mean people, swearing, or bullying. Ganz has gone way too far, and i think that something HAS to be done, and I wish the old days would come back. I just can't take it, and I might send an email to Ganz. The only problem with that, is I hope they don't get mad at me and ban me from Webkinz. That's why I'm afraid to send an email to Ganz. Ganz, if you're reading this, please note that I'm a very sad child, who liked the good old days of WW. Just please note that. Period.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #920
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I am not saying that I don't like webkinz, I LOVE webkinz, but I am afraid that pretty soon, deluxe memberships will be taking over WW, and Ganz will start making hundreds of updates for deluxe people, nothing for normal accounts, ALL the stuff will be ONLY for deluxe, and all the news will be ONLY about deluxe.
Don't worry, they aren't going to do that. How do I know? Because if that happened, it wouldn't be "deluxe" anymore, because everyone would have the same stuff.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3