Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 12:52 PM   #901
A happy
Webkinz :)

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

Webkinz won't shut down. It's like LEGO, impossable. You else to blame, the ganz are the only people you make webkinz. The reason webkinz is tring to grow SO MUCH is the other brands. Lego only has mega brands and tycto but webkinz has EVERY ONLINE GAME. I don't fill shamed abiut what I post. I will quit because I have other things to do (lego and spore mods to name a few).

"Webkinz is SO pulapular" this is't true. Think about spore, thay have made 100,000,000 (100 MILLION) creactions and it has only been out for 1 YEAR!

My last post, I hope the ganz goes back to just bears. I'm sick of augring just close this thread!

Last edited by coupon12; 07-31-2009 at 12:51 PM..
coupon12 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 04:56 PM   #902
specklepaw <3s Cc

jayfeather99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

not to much
jayfeather99 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM   #903
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
Everyone who agrees to this should be a shamed of yourself because Gnaz has a lot to offer and for the people whomake these kind of threads are the people who aren't able to use it, its not Ganz fault its yours, if you don't like it not playing on Webkinz, if you like Webkinz to much that you don't want to stop playing but you are writing threads like this, STOP, take a deep breathe it isn't worth telling everyone who likes Ganz and the new technology, to stop playing with it if they like it, so just in case of anything keep your nasty thoughts to yourself, I am sick, SICK, of what people are trashing Ganz for, they are not to blame, so keep these threads off WI because this is a place to help people on tips and this certain spot is to help Ganz think of new ideas, I have made this kind of thread before and I felt awful after, this is uncalled for and this is n't a helpful idea to Ganz it is you trashing them behind there backs, because who knows what Ganz members are reading this, and if new Webkinz members read this, they might not want to become a member anymore, and in the end Ganz will shut down and that would be unfair who love Webkinz. I am disappointed in all of you people who are agreeing with this and who are sinking down to others level and who are unbelievable to say they hate a website and keep playing on it. If you don't like it get off it.

Well it's our opion so please stop saying that we should feel ashamed we are expressin our opion as well as you!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:02 PM   #904
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
Everyone who agrees to this should be a shamed of yourself because Gnaz has a lot to offer and for the people whomake these kind of threads are the people who aren't able to use it, its not Ganz fault its yours, if you don't like it not playing on Webkinz, if you like Webkinz to much that you don't want to stop playing but you are writing threads like this, STOP, take a deep breathe it isn't worth telling everyone who likes Ganz and the new technology, to stop playing with it if they like it, so just in case of anything keep your nasty thoughts to yourself, I am sick, SICK, of what people are trashing Ganz for, they are not to blame, so keep these threads off WI because this is a place to help people on tips and this certain spot is to help Ganz think of new ideas, I have made this kind of thread before and I felt awful after, this is uncalled for and this is n't a helpful idea to Ganz it is you trashing them behind there backs, because who knows what Ganz members are reading this, and if new Webkinz members read this, they might not want to become a member anymore, and in the end Ganz will shut down and that would be unfair who love Webkinz. I am disappointed in all of you people who are agreeing with this and who are sinking down to others level and who are unbelievable to say they hate a website and keep playing on it. If you don't like it get off it.

We shouldn't be ashamed it is our opinions. I can (yes, can) afford all the webkinz stuff I just choose not to buy it because it is a waste. They are not nasty thoughts and they are said in a nice way. It is not uncalled for because I have seen other threads about the same issue made recently, we are not trashing them behind their backs we emailed them a link to this thread. We also are not out to get Ganz and force people off the site. If someone likes it, they can like it but I can also share my opinion with everyone without having someone dissapointed in me for making this thread. Also, it is not sinking down to any levels whatsoever we are just stating our opinions in a calmly manner.

Also, I don't mean to sound rude but I found that post rather insulting.

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
Webkinz won't shut down. It's like LEGO, impossable. You else to blame, the ganz are the only people you make webkinz. The reason webkinz is tring to grow SO MUCH is the other brands. Lego only has mega brands and tycto but webkinz has EVERY ONLINE GAME. I don't fill shamed abiut what I post. I will quit because I have other things to do (lego and spore mods to name a few).

"Webkinz is SO pulapular" this is't true. Think about spore, thay have made 100,000,000 (100 MILLION) creactions and it has only been out for 1 YEAR!

My last post, I hope the ganz goes back to just bears. I'm sick of augring just close this thread!

This is true/ (but I don't want to close this thread it is fun to debate )

Last edited by webkinz005; 08-01-2009 at 01:02 PM..
Old 08-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #905
ow, that's tasty!

pink fox 98 is just really nicepink fox 98 is just really nice

I very much agree. I think Ganz should stop coming out with so many pets every month and stop updating. Just to START fixing! Fixing glitches, sewing the animals better, things like that. I like new features, I just want the old features to work well! I will add this link.

I'm not asking people to stop playing, I'm asking Ganz to start fixing.
pink fox 98 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #906
Koalas ate my

Majenta is an unknown quantity at this point

GANZ used to CARE they said they made webkinz to satisfy kids dreams,hopes,and wishes that there stuffed animals could come to life.They recieved payment for the plush and the smiles and laughter of kids.Now, smiles and laughter mean nothing to them.

A year or so GANZ announced that anyone caught selling virtual items or accounts for real money would be banned.A few weeks later they came out with the "e-store" I personally hate the e-store because they are making normal,non-deluxe,non-e-store itemed accounts not worth anything.

The e-store sells some pretty useless unreasonable things.For example, WHO WOULD PAY FIVE BUCKS FOR USE OF A COUPLE OF "FANCY SMILEYS"???also,sure magic mire unlocks some charmforest thing, but so do the normal solid material charms and the same thing with virtual figures.

I have 20 webkinz and a couple months ago I played every day.Now,I hardly go on anymore.

GANZ is also sewing plush animals a lot less carefully,and with new features that non-deluxe people actually GET to use are filled with glitches.

Overall, I agree with you and someday,the rest of the world will catch on to GANZ's evil schemes.
Majenta is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #907

iana09 will become famous soon enough

yeah, ganz has been getting really greedy lately, everything seems like you must pay for something to do something on webkinz. the quality of the stuffed animals are not like they used to be, they have rips and strings omeing out of them when you buy them. Also why should your account expire in a year form your last adoption, we pay money and if we don't buy another webkinz in a year your money is gone forever

if no one buy from the e store and buy deluxe memberships, ganz might just stop making stuff for the e store and deluxe stuff and they might even take off the e store and deluxe membership

Last edited by iana09; 08-01-2009 at 03:46 PM..
iana09 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #908
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Thanks for commenting! But I'm not saying get rid of the e store and deluxe memberships!!! I'm saying keep them, but still make time for us who don't have that.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #909
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by iana09
yeah, ganz has been getting really greedy lately, everything seems like you must pay for something to do something on webkinz. the quality of the stuffed animals are not like they used to be, they have rips and strings omeing out of them when you buy them. Also why should your account expire in a year form your last adoption, we pay money and if we don't buy another webkinz in a year your money is gone forever

if no one buy from the e store and buy deluxe memberships, ganz might just stop making stuff for the e store and deluxe stuff and they might even take off the e store and deluxe membership
Once you don't buy a webkinz for a year, your account is not gone forever, the next time you get a webkinz, you can just try logging in, and it will take you to the adoption center
Galfam is offline Male
Old 08-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #910
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Majenta
GANZ used to CARE they said they made webkinz to satisfy kids dreams,hopes,and wishes that there stuffed animals could come to life.They recieved payment for the plush and the smiles and laughter of kids.Now, smiles and laughter mean nothing to them.
I actually don't think Ganz really ever cared that much, personally. In fact, I doubt most companies ever do. Most businesses are around to make money, not care for people. Pretty harsh, but that's the way it works. I wish it wasn't like that. But who knows? Maybe they did care.....once.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3