Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #881
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
I myself have Deluxe, but here's what I'm saying about it to non-deluxe. Soon Deluxe Membership will be taking over Webkinz, like in a few years the only way to keep playing on Webkinz is to buy it. And that's how Ganz makes their money! You get great advantages and monthly e-store points! Come on, they have to make money, because every time they add something else to WW it costs money!! And not one buck! Like ten!
That's what I've been thinking too. A lot of people have mentioned the bad economy, but the thing is that affects Ganz as well!! Sadly, many companies are going under this year and probably will for the next year or two as well. I don't think any of us wants that to happen to Ganz.

Ganz isn't a charity. If they don't make a profit, they go out of business. Period.

I don't think that trying to stay in business makes them "greedy." Any improvements need more personnel--more programmers, more artists to design pets and room themes, more money needed to pay them and pay for their benefits.

So if they make some new memberships or offer eStore items to stay in business that's fair. No one has to purchase extras they don't want. An annual membership can still be had for the price of a Lil Kinz. Not bad
kcbkat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 05:32 PM   #882
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

we know that we don't have to get it, but if that is the main thing they will update and put more things to do in, its not fair to those without deluxe, or people who can't buy estore stuff or charms or figures or clothes.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #883
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I agree, 100%.
haha I LOVE this.

<A onclick="pageTracker._trackPageview ('/outgoing/http_i27_tinypic_com_24qr3fp_jpg');" href="http://i27.tinypic.com/24qr3fp.jpg" target=_blank rel=nofollow>Click the image to open in full size.

Great job who ever made it! (:
bigduck is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 07:35 AM   #884
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
we know that we don't have to get it, but if that is the main thing they will update and put more things to do in, its not fair to those without deluxe, or people who can't buy estore stuff or charms or figures or clothes.
There have been improvements for annual accounts:

Treetop rooms
3 new room themes (city styling, general store, treetop)
MegaStove
3 games returned to the arcade (whiz kinz, color storm, super modelz)
Doug gem hunt

You can look back through this thread because I may be missing some.

They probably will continue to make upgrades for Deluxe because people paid extra for this.

I guess if you don't like the what Ganz has added for regular accounts, what it comes down to is if you enjoy your hobby or not. Hobbies are done in our precious spare time. Life is too short to do things you don't like. If you don't enjoy Webkinz World so much anymore, maybe you could find another hobby or play on Webkinz less. Do what you love

Last edited by kcbkat; 07-31-2009 at 07:47 AM..
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 08:15 AM   #885
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I posted to this thread yesterday expressing my dislike that Ganz has made changes to the rare items...making more available to deluxe members. We all realize that Ganz is a company that is in business to make money - NOT A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION - however when I started playing this GAME the only prerequisite was a plush pet. Optional items were available if you wanted to play in certain areas. Artes Curio shop has always been available to everyone alike. We all become bored very quickly now and Ganz scrambles to keep up with new ideas to entertain us. Before I found WI, I wasn't aware of many items/things or activities in WW. This is a game albiet a very elaborate one. A little perspective would be in order just about now...don't you think!!
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 08:23 AM   #886
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

gthank you so much for saying this thread!!!!

this is what i think of ganz please do'bt say i am mean rudei am just exprssing my feelings:
ganz thnx a bunch now i can't get my colasal movie screen it tok me and my mom a really long time to get thzat kc your e-store is dumb yes i said it dumb you are being unfair i am NOT hhappy i am not paying 9 stinking dolars for a virtual thing i want the pluh!!!!! you make me mad and anry it is NOT pretty sight when i am angry espiaclly in real life it's dumb and what do you not care about the webkinz oh all the money you make??? wel we do'nt think ts fare wel i don't if you reaing this makes me sound funy mean etc .pleased don't i have a point!!! it's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

i just made this!!!! lol srry to anyone that ikes it but this is what i feel so don't go saying i am mean rude dumb selfish etc. i myself have $16 in my wallet right now i am not an adult yet but not a child i clearly don't will to pay for something when i hsve some cool things on webkinz like a love puppy and a sherbrt buny or 2!!

Last edited by jj8; 07-31-2009 at 08:23 AM..
Old 07-31-2009, 08:42 AM   #887
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
gthank you so much for saying this thread!!!!

this is what i think of ganz please do'bt say i am mean rudei am just exprssing my feelings:
ganz thnx a bunch now i can't get my colasal movie screen it tok me and my mom a really long time to get thzat kc your e-store is dumb yes i said it dumb you are being unfair i am NOT hhappy i am not paying 9 stinking dolars for a virtual thing i want the pluh!!!!! you make me mad and anry it is NOT pretty sight when i am angry espiaclly in real life it's dumb and what do you not care about the webkinz oh all the money you make??? wel we do'nt think ts fare wel i don't if you reaing this makes me sound funy mean etc .pleased don't i have a point!!! it's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

i just made this!!!! lol srry to anyone that ikes it but this is what i feel so don't go saying i am mean rude dumb selfish etc. i myself have $16 in my wallet right now i am not an adult yet but not a child i clearly don't will to pay for something when i hsve some cool things on webkinz like a love puppy and a sherbrt buny or 2!!

Well put. I don't think anyone should find that offensive
Old 07-31-2009, 08:48 AM   #888
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

well, this post is pretty rude if you ask me... but i do agree with the sewing because 18 of my webkinz have holes in them
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 09:08 AM   #889
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

The screen will be available to all. The offered it to deluxe first, sorry. Don't spend the cash you've saved up because it will be in the Arte's shop for all soon. It is not a deluxe item. If you get upset and blow your kc, when it is available you''ll be really mad. And that won't be anyones fault but yours.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #890
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
Well put. I don't think anyone should find that offensive
thank ya and if they do i am just expressing my opion and the usa IS a fre state lol
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3