Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #851
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

gosh, i totally agree. webkinz should know that THE WORLD IS IN AN ECONOMY CRISIS, and us kids love our webkinz, but, our parents REALLY can't be wasting money on a virtual world. we are living in life, and we NEED to live in life. Virtual isn't life, we need more real life. And yeah, we LOVE webkinz on virtual, but we need some time off webkinz too! Ok, we can't just be wasting 1000 dollars on a fake world! If any one here doesn't agree with me, don't quote or say something me to me.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #852
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz, I would like you to see this...... if you even have enough time or care enough to look at it because..... well the reasons are on this thread

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
gosh, i totally agree. webkinz should know that THE WORLD IS IN AN ECONOMY CRISIS, and us kids love our webkinz, but, our parents REALLY can't be wasting money on a virtual world. we are living in life, and we NEED to live in life. Virtual isn't life, we need more real life. And yeah, we LOVE webkinz on virtual, but we need some time off webkinz too! Ok, we can't just be wasting 1000 dollars on a fake world! If any one here doesn't agree with me, don't quote or say something me to me.
Living in the real world isn't Ganz's responsibility. It's yours. Get outside and play!!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #853
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Please remember that Ganz is not just in the US and Canada. There are some places where the only way a person can play on WW is if they buy a virtual pet. They don't have the option of plushies. At least we are blessed to have the choice if we want to go to our local Hallmark or the estore.
For some the estore is the only option.
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #854
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
Yeah!! And with the economy, the money is really tight for a lot a families. They can barely afford a computer, and then the spend some of their money on a webkinz, only to find out that to REALLY get their money back, they have to spend EVEN MORE of it!!
You can have an annual membership for the price of a Lil Kinz. No one is twisting you or your family's arms to spend a penny more.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:51 AM   #855
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, WW needs to pay attention to ALL, not just Deluxe members. Oh, look, a new feature. Wait, is it just for Deluxe? D:

I wish I could go deluxe, but I spend my money on the plushes instead...

We also have to give GANZ thanks though, for providing WW, please also remember, they work their hearts out for us fans, so we have to give thanks.

I know they will work harder in the future to provide happiness for all fans.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 07:20 AM   #856
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I agree, WW needs to pay attention to ALL, not just Deluxe members. Oh, look, a new feature. Wait, is it just for Deluxe? D:

I wish I could go deluxe, but I spend my money on the plushes instead...

We also have to give GANZ thanks though, for providing WW, please also remember, they work their hearts out for us fans, so we have to give thanks.

I know they will work harder in the future to provide happiness for all fans.
This is true, they do work hard for us.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #857
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
I understand what you mean, but you're a Gift Trainee. Virtual items mean something to you right? Or you wouldn't go through all the effort to become Gifted.
All I do is trying too get rid of my items, I don't need people to give me much (I don't plan to become gifted).

View Post Originally Posted by bettyv
Please remember that Ganz is not just in the US and Canada. There are some places where the only way a person can play on WW is if they buy a virtual pet. They don't have the option of plushies. At least we are blessed to have the choice if we want to go to our local Hallmark or the estore.
For some the estore is the only option.
I say this every day, "if you can, do it." If we can go to a local store, we will. My mom does't want me to buy from the estore because thay are not a "metrial object". I agree with her.

You can have an annual membership for the price of a Lil Kinz. No one is twisting you or your family's arms to spend a penny more.
a lil Kinz is $10, and a annual membership is $45.

Last edited by coupon12; 07-28-2009 at 08:29 AM..
coupon12 is offline Male
Old 07-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #858
oo hoo! I ♥ my

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
All I do is trying too get rid of my items, I don't need people to give me much (I don't plan to become gifted).
It would save you a bunch of trouble if you just sold your stuff to the W Shop in that case...

View Post Originally Posted by coupon12
a lil Kinz is $10, and a annual membership is $45.
A Lil Kinz can be bought for even less on sale. $10 or less for an Annual membership is a good deal.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #859
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

It would save you a bunch of trouble if you just sold your stuff to the W Shop in that case...

A Lil Kinz can be bought for even less on sale. $10 or less for an Annual membership is a good deal.

You mean like keeping your account for a year or annual deluxe membership?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #860
oo hoo! I ♥ my

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
You mean like keeping your account for a year or annual deluxe membership?
Yup, just keeping your account for the year. One plushie a year to keep the account seems fair.
kcbkat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1st best tag!!, boycott ganz!, buy your own, deluxe is good, down with estore!, dudeness was here (:, estore is a happy place, estore prices are high, evry1 has opinion, ganz are you listening?, ganz rocks, ganz should stop, get a job, greedy ganz, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, i love e-store, long live estore!, no more e store!!, no more estore, stop ganz is good not bad, thirteenth tag!, utter chaos, wehategreedyganz!, zach parise<3